about the banned

Soooo, Gunny = God?

That would explain a few things ...

he is the god of this domain called USMB.

:eusa_pray:

Our Gunny, who is the leader here at USMB, honored be thy name.

Thy kingdom's fun, thy will be done, on USMB as it is at your home.

Give us this day, our daily rep, and forgive those neg reppers, as we forgive those who continually neg rep us.

And lead us not into ignorance, but deliver us from stupidity.

For thine is the boards, forever and ever, Amen.

:eusa_pray:

☭proletarian☭;2025590 said:
Are you saying Gunny is a bear?

200px-Gay_Bear_Mechanic.jpg

:evil:

we cant speak of them. why? i am simply curious as to the reasons why? now a person can be banned for a time period or for good?

i never know someone is banned until someone tells me...should the board have a hall of shame? a place we can go to check on the banned....(i would love for the reasons for banning to be listed but i know that aint happening)

the last board i seriously chatted on ...had "flags"...mods gave you flags...and so many flags blah blah (o we are not in the flame zone) blah...but it was interesting to see the flags etc....my profile look like the friggin united nations....

o there is no reason to go all big and bad on me...admins (not naming any names)
i am just curious...

curiousity may have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back!

What flags?

I have been to many message boards and to be banned in here would be pretty tough to accomplish. Before coming here, I have never seen a polical board where you could actually curse.

Oh and fuck you Elvis. Now get back to neg repping me, bitch. :)

I know of two, and I'm sure there are more. One is still fairly new, so not too many members yet. The other is as old as this one and anything (I mean anything) goes. In fact "politics" is just an excuse to post filth.

you really have to put so much effort into getting banned here that by the time it actually happens, no one misses you anyway, and to the degree anyone has a question, the only real question is "Why did it take so long?"

Forum List

Back