About that Fox News Poll...

From the horses mouth...now we know the poll was heavily biased to the ABNORMALS!

Fox News ^

The recent Fox News polls showing 51% of the American people supporting impeachment is clearly skewed with an outrageous 48% Democrats sample. But despite that, what else does this poll have to say?

Let's find out.

Visit the above website for complete details

It underscores the problem Trump has with suburban women. Suburban women strongly believe that Trump should be impeached and removed. They largely think the worse of Trump by 60%+ and in some cases 70%+.

Yep you're right just like they did one day before he won the election in 2016. Nothing has changed.

Jo

From the horses mouth...now we know the poll was heavily biased to the ABNORMALS!

Fox News ^

The recent Fox News polls showing 51% of the American people supporting impeachment is clearly skewed with an outrageous 48% Democrats sample. But despite that, what else does this poll have to say?

Let's find out.

Visit the above website for complete details
I love those polls that politicians use to justify gun control
80% of gun owners favor universal background checks
and all the other gun control BS
When in fact 90% of gun owners have never been asked their opinion of guns. And that's my personal poll I conducted nationally.

The problem with these polls is they ask people questions who are not even familiar with the situation to get a desired result.

For instance, would you like to see us have cleaner air and cleaner water? Well duh, how do you think they are going to answer? Now be honest about it and ask, would you like to see us have ever so slightly cleaner air and cleaner water at a cost of $1,000 a year per family? You'd get a totally different response from people.

Surrender accepted Purge

When Trump loses Fox he's got nuthin

Leash . You have a mouthful of cock again!
We all know there's such a thing as a push poll. We also know that a heckuva lot of pollsters get their results wrong.

Nevertheless, here's an unwelcome Fox News poll result being reported as news and being flashed, at least at first, in red letters at the center of the page on the Drudge Report:

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don't remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.

Details about the poll, which should have been placed near the top of the piece, instead could be found only way down at the bottom:

Conducted October 6–8, 2019 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,003 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.

It's undoubtedly a lot of randomly selected registered voters, even if it's not 51%, and that's likely a reflection of the wall-to-wall negative media coverage President Trump has gotten over this impeachment whistleblower issue, which I've seen on television news broadcasts. Those are the ones that claim Biden did "nothing wrong" in his family lining their pockets with Ukrainian oligarch cash to head off corruption inquiries (latest news: Biden himself reportedly took a $900,000 payoff from the Ukrainian gas company) with little regard for the facts about this sorry spectacle —

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ..
So ....FOX...was engaging in a push poll to gin up support for Impeachment of Trump?

Yea...I find that hard to believe

But like I said...when Trump loses Fox...he's got nuthin

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Surrender accepted Purge

When Trump loses Fox he's got nuthin

Leash . You have a mouthful of cock again!
We all know there's such a thing as a push poll. We also know that a heckuva lot of pollsters get their results wrong.

Nevertheless, here's an unwelcome Fox News poll result being reported as news and being flashed, at least at first, in red letters at the center of the page on the Drudge Report:

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don't remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.

Details about the poll, which should have been placed near the top of the piece, instead could be found only way down at the bottom:

Conducted October 6–8, 2019 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company (R), this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,003 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.

It's undoubtedly a lot of randomly selected registered voters, even if it's not 51%, and that's likely a reflection of the wall-to-wall negative media coverage President Trump has gotten over this impeachment whistleblower issue, which I've seen on television news broadcasts. Those are the ones that claim Biden did "nothing wrong" in his family lining their pockets with Ukrainian oligarch cash to head off corruption inquiries (latest news: Biden himself reportedly took a $900,000 payoff from the Ukrainian gas company) with little regard for the facts about this sorry spectacle —

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ..
So ....FOX...was engaging in a push poll to gin up support for Impeachment of Trump?

Yea...I find that hard to believe

But like I said...when Trump loses Fox...he's got nuthin
Apparently you are too stupid to read what they did with that poll....or simplyDISHONEST....with scum like you, probably both!

Forum List

Back