When WW3 starts, who will win?

• Putin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No one

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
I'd argue that WWIII has started already; but if we're talking about when it escalates, then I'm betting on the USA. We don't lose world wars no matter what schmuck is at the helm. People should know that by now.
We will this one. We have troops, who are tired from multiple deployments all over the globe, who hate President Nincompoop, and are fighting a Russian machine with more balanced arms than the US. Plus, half the country can't stand Obama and 87 per cent of Russians love Putin.

I'd argue that WWIII has started already; but if we're talking about when it escalates, then I'm betting on the USA. We don't lose world wars no matter what schmuck is at the helm. People should know that by now.
We will this one. We have troops, who are tired from multiple deployments all over the globe, who hate President Nincompoop, and are fighting a Russian machine with more balanced arms than the US. Plus, half the country can't stand Obama and 87 per cent of Russians love Putin.

It'll be tough to be sure. But we have the best of everything including people at the end of the day__ Not saying there won't be a ton of sorrow and corruption and that we might not head towards the brink of destruction__ Sometimes, things have to get really bad before they get really good.

It'll be tough to be sure. But we have the best of everything including people at the end of the day__ Not saying there won't be a ton of sorrow and corruption and that we might not head towards the brink of destruction__ Sometimes, things have to get really bad before they get really good.

I think we will know rather soon. Putin won't lose Ukraine without a fight to the death against the Nazis occupying it. Clarity of Signal over at Discussionist gave a complete breakdown of Russian arms. I spend a lot of time over there so I'll find it and post it to you. A quick question. Does this board provide the option of paying money and getting rid of ads, like the ones below us right now? "70 year-old grandma looks 40 again." Regardless of the war, Gatsby, I believe we are on the way out for a variety of reasons, the most import being that 60 per cent of the people are struggling. And that is not going to improve with the kind of jobs being offered.

I'm new to this board. I think Obama is a dipshit and have no use for liberals.
Then why ask them their opinion?
Don't worry, I'd still pull you out of a burning vehicle..protect you when you are too scared to be a soldier...

:lol:
I was a soldier many years ago in the first mistaken war promulgated by Johnson and Mcnamara to stop a nonexistent Red menace.
Thank you ...from a liberal....My dad went in in '61 and stayed till '69..I think it was the free beer that made him stay so long...

Another one in denial. Face it, Obama's rating went up, Republican's not so much.
Read and weep.

Obama stole the GOP's "honeymoon." After a big Republican political victory, Obama has been increasingly bold. As a result, Obama got the bump in polling, instead of the Republicans. January was indeed a very good month for President Obama.

The even-better news for Obama fans is that he appears poised to improve further in February.
Obama Poll Watch -- January 2015 Chris Weigant

I think we will know rather soon. Putin won't lose Ukraine without a fight to the death against the Nazis occupying it. Clarity of Signal over at Discussionist gave a complete breakdown of Russian arms. I spend a lot of time over there so I'll find it and post it to you. A quick question. Does this board provide the option of paying money and getting rid of ads, like the ones below us right now? "70 year-old grandma looks 40 again." Regardless of the war, Gatsby, I believe we are on the way out for a variety of reasons, the most import being that 60 per cent of the people are struggling. And that is not going to improve with the kind of jobs being offered.

You can become a supporting member. It has perks but I don't recall if getting rid of the ads is one or not.

What percent of people were struggling before WWII? I think we have superior military capabilities. But we have a deficit of leadership and a surplus of corruption; and that's why much like WWII our losses will be much bigger than they would have been if we were proactive in stopping evil.

Another one in denial. Face it, Obama's rating went up, Republican's not so much.
Read and weep.

Obama stole the GOP's "honeymoon." After a big Republican political victory, Obama has been increasingly bold. As a result, Obama got the bump in polling, instead of the Republicans. January was indeed a very good month for President Obama.

The even-better news for Obama fans is that he appears poised to improve further in February.
Obama Poll Watch -- January 2015 Chris Weigant

I suspect that only the hardcore partisans care at this point. The man on the street ain't seeing a difference.

Enjoy the ads, now and then they sometimes show boobs hugging a penis. Entertainment!

Forum List

Back