Behold: The Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultcrusher

Rookie
Feb 9, 2015
I have been called a troll, (and worse) at many forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I know that forums aren't obliged to allow people to exercise theirs on their forums. But those who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech. So for them to deny somebody their right to exercise theirs is hypocritical. As well as showing a lack of decency, honor and dignity.

You may have heard of people who say, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." I challenge the people who run this forum to live up to that morality. Even a little. Because I have things to say that they and probably you won't like. But if what you have to say isn't a little offensive to some people, chances are that what you have to say has no real value. If this forum allows it, I intend to debate people about anything I say. After all, isn't debating people what forums are all about?

Fire at will, cultroll.
Jake Starkey,
That is easy for you to say. It is much more difficult for me to do. At other forums, I tried to not being very offensive. But apparently, that wasn't good enough. I am reminded of a saying that I heard on the TV show, "Babylon 5." Somebody said, "If you can't say what you mean, you can't mean what you say." This isn't a rock solid philosophical point. But it works to some degree.

I have been called a troll, (and worse) at many forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. But I refuse to stoop to that level.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I know that forums aren't obliged to allow people to exercise theirs on their forums. But those who run forums probably personally believe in the concept of freedom of speech. So for them to deny somebody their right to exercise theirs is hypocritical. As well as showing a lack of decency, honor and dignity.

You may have heard of people who say, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." I challenge the people who run this forum to live up to that morality. Even a little. Because I have things to say that they and probably you won't like. But if what you have to say isn't a little offensive to some people, chances are that what you have to say has no real value. If this forum allows it, I intend to debate people about anything I say. After all, isn't debating people what forums are all about?

Welcome back, fella. You had me in stitches last time around.

Being a troll or fairy aren't mutually exclusive.

02c0f2f64aae6d975021664002e41f61.jpg

Welcome back, fella. You had me in stitches last time around.
Swagger,
I choose not to comment on part of what you said. But let's just say that I am always good for some "laughs." Unfortunately, most people don't like my "sense of humor."

Being a troll or fairy aren't mutually exclusive.

02c0f2f64aae6d975021664002e41f61.jpg
Sherry,
Is that a picture of your troll-fairy? It's cute. But from some people's comments to me, apparently I am the big, ugly, mean type of troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back