About freedom and Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belalady

Letter just a little old, but for information, everybody can read it, (and must)

A dictator, kind "viceroy" of the monkeys fell.
This title could be that of the editorial. It does not have to have anything offending, but through him one has to understand the hatred which Arabians could have for their dictator, who imposed the photo of his hilarious face and his bronze statues in all the places and at people homes. Iraqi which were obliged to be considered for all right with this regime and so of this fact passed, because of the one that they were obliged to imitate, for stupid; how much they had to feel humbled to have such a leader of state representing them worldwide, it is necessary to say it.

Anti-American Islamic propaganda especially emphasized a colonial aspect of the USA. I am very amazed that the American politicians did not answer by drawing a parallel with countries in the last century against which the USA were obliged to return to war, and which were not at all obliged, later there undone (one thinks in Japan), to abandon their traditional culture, their faiths, their folklore, poetry, literary art etc. etc. for the benefit of the same made in the USA. Japan which is not any more a despotic regime quite as Germany, is a democracy which glitters culturally since the end, with the war towards the freedom and the social progress with a very high level of life, similar to the USA, with whom it competes in many cultural, scientific, technical domains etc. in spite of the country being smaller, and Tokyo is a light city. Probably this liberation of Iraq will bring the same thing for the Arabic world which will envy Iraq in twenty or thirty years later, and the Baghdad capital of a free and democratic country will shine as ever for a long time, for the size(greatness) of the Arabic world in what it can have of better and the good of the humanity.

Last word about the freedom. Progress will make only if there is an authentic one FREEDOM OF RELIGIONS, of the faith and beliefs, this one pulling all others: cultural, scientific, literary, artistic, philosophical, economic, journalistic, political etc. etc. goes do one to militate finally seriously for this? Because otherwise how long the Arabic peoples in particular, teed by Moslem ruling families and clergy in their boots which is of use to them of the drive belt of power, will agree to be treated as a crowd of morons, and not as responsible adults. Should we have to wait or the other changes violent liberators again, in these countries, where the women are terrorized and must live as shadows? How long, the revelation of the other religions their will be censored and by practices, by education or simply by study, it would be only to be able to compare with that they were obliged to learn exclusively until then and to be able to become enlightened. It shows although in dictatorships as those there, one distrusts of the people whom one does not love in the bottom, because one is afraid of losing of power on him if it looks and inquires somewhere else.

The fall of this regime will allow real advances towards this FREEDOM OF RELIGIONS which they need, FREEDOM of THOUGHT, or it will be again another disappointment? Goes finally do one it to attack this true problem and to resolve it instead of pretending not to see it? Infinitely the Catholics for example will they be wildly persecuted for example in Saudi Arabia where it is not allowed to build a church or to listen to mass and to pray at home, while reciprocity for them to celebrate their Moslem worship recognized perfectly for them in our countries? Whether some dynasties of operettas want it or not, one day freedom will also glitter at their home, just like in certain periods of their past history. These ruling Mohammedan dynasties, which at the moment have likely to creak teeth, should have some day, whether they like it or not, to respect democracy and an authentic freedom of religions, for their peoples, because it will simply be a " sine qua non " condition, of their survival. And as soon as possible, IT WILL BE BEST.

Note : in spite of appearances may be, I have Spanish nationality. I hope writing this letter you will appreciate to know my opinion. For safety reasons, (and with moslems/islamists we must take some), I don't want to give my name of course.

This text was written in seven languages for the moment (Eng, Fr, Spa, Ger, Pol, Russian, Hindi). I repete for the moment. Everybody can ask me one tranlation and I will send it to you. With your request, I want to say, if you ask it by giving an address for the sending, the principal text (About freedom and Iraq), can be send to you printed in English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Hindi. I hope thus that you will send it around you. I encourage highly if it has your agreement to send it around you (politicals leaders and responsables, associations, political parties, clergy, newspapers, medias, must as possible.

I strongly recommend this web-site the BEST for me about Islam,.
People who understand and read only French (don't smile), can read me in : http://french.faithfreedom.org/forum/
Best regards.

I hope your will read my main post at the following adress :
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=43117#post43117

Originally posted by belalady
Letter just a little old, but for information, everybody can read it, (and must)

s=&postid=43117#post43117[/url]
Yes, I think the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back