Abortionist brags - I Cut Unborn Babies’ Cords So They Can’t Scream

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is liberalism. Guns are bad because they kill kids but a million abortions every year is great.

Abortionist: I Cut Unborn Babies' Throats So They Can't Scream | LifeNews.com

march 15 2018 Every now and then, abortionists will admit publicly to the horrifying reality of what they do to unborn babies.

On Sunday, Leah Torres, a Utah abortionist who is active on Twitter, responded with gruesome detail to someone criticizing her work.

When someone asked Torres if she hears the screams of the babies who she aborts, she replied:

“You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx. I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a ‘uterus ripper outer,’ if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy.”

Let us not forget the abortion Dr. Gosnell, America's most prolific mass murderer.

But thanks to the media, most probably have never heard of him.

This small blue planet is being overrun with billions and billions of humans destroying its resources and beauty. While the women who don't want a kid should ideally make the man wear a condom, or get snipped, or take preventive measures themselves, if they don't want a kid, abortion is acceptable. If you don't want it, cut it out. If you're so anti-abortion, announce to the nation that you will personally take and raise all unwanted babies. Anti-abortionists complain about abortion, but because many of the aborted fetuses are from unwed black women, those same anti-abortionists wouldn't take in and raise the child. Better the fetus be aborted than be living in a single-parent, low-income household that never wanted him/her in the first place.

This small blue planet is being overrun with billions and billions of humans destroying its resources and beauty. While the women who don't want a kid should ideally make the man wear a condom, or get snipped, or take preventive measures themselves, if they don't want a kid, abortion is acceptable. If you don't want it, cut it out. If you're so anti-abortion, announce to the nation that you will personally take and raise all unwanted babies. Anti-abortionists complain about abortion, but because many of the aborted fetuses are from unwed black women, those same anti-abortionists wouldn't take in and raise the child. Better the fetus be aborted than be living in a single-parent, low-income household that never wanted him/her in the first place.

You're sick

You're sick
Let's see...I'm sick because I expect men and women should use protection to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Interesting.
I'm sick because I believe women should have access to abortion services? Just practical.
I'm sick because I don't believe children should live in single-parent households where they're not wanted or loved. Just logical thinking.

On the other hand, while I feel the murder of human babies is immoral, I fail to see anything wrong with a liberal aborting nor with government funding it. Refer back to the first sentence.

This is liberalism. Guns are bad because they kill kids but a million abortions every year is great.

march 15 2018 Every now and then, abortionists will admit publicly to the horrifying reality of what they do to unborn babies.

On Sunday, Leah Torres, a Utah abortionist who is active on Twitter, responded with gruesome detail to someone criticizing her work.

When someone asked Torres if she hears the screams of the babies who she aborts, she replied:

“You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx. I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a ‘uterus ripper outer,’ if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy.”
Fetuses aren`t kids.
Let us not forget the abortion Dr. Gosnell, America's most prolific mass murderer.

But thanks to the media, most probably have never heard of him.
Convicted of 3 (three) counts of first degree murder and people with measurable IQs read the new York Times and they know about him. You`re having a particularly dumb day are you not?
Kermit Gosnell, Abortion Doctor, Found Guilty of Murder

Factually and legally a living breathing born child is different than an unborn blob of cells.

LIFE NEWS? Really?

Folks, we have here the PERFECT Russian propaganda target. (My assumption in my short time here is, there are many on this board)

. If you're so anti-abortion, announce to the nation that you will personally take and raise all unwanted babies. .

HAHAHA. What a stupid argument. It's not my fault the brainless bimbo got pregnant. THINK

Fetuses aren`t kids.
A fetus having a heart beat is what does make it a living thing just like the rest of us and why should it be put to death because of its growth period being in a place where living things are not welcome? To me, if it can be spared in any way, it should be spared.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back