David Hogg, anti gun extremist from High school shooting, lies like all the other anti gunners....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This Parkland High School student is getting his hitler youth vibe going......

Just like any typical anti gunner, this kid is lying right out of the starting gate, lying about the democrat who may have won in Pennsylvania, calling him an anti gun candidate, when in fact, he ran as a pro-gun, anti assault rifle ban candidate......

True, the candidate is a democrat so he is lying and will vote to end the 2nd Amendment, but he ran as a pro gun candidate..

David Hogg Gun Control PSA: 'What If Our Politicians Weren't the B*tch of the NRA?' | Breitbart

Parkland student David Hogg’s latest gun control PSA opens with him looking directly at the camera and asking, “What if our politicians weren’t the bitch of the NRA?”
In the video, Hogg seizes on Trump’s rope-a-dope of Democrats, whereby he made them believe he was open to every gun control imaginable, only to draw them out into the light and deny them every gun control they pushed. He then points to Democrat Conor Lamb’s victory over Republican Rick Saccone earlier in the week. Hogg suggests Lamb’s victory is proof Americans have had “enough.”

However, Hogg’s summary overlooks the fact that Lamb won on a pro-gun campaign. In fact, Investor’s Business Daily described Lamb as “a poster boy for the NRA.”

Lamb opposes “high capacity” magazine bans and reacted to the post-Parkland school shooting gun control push by saying, “New gun laws aren’t the answer to preventing more mass shootings like the one at a Florida high school.”

Someone should ask Mr. Hogg...

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

The gun extremist/fetishist OP forgets to mention the NRA pouring thousands of dollars in the last days of the campaign to defeat Lamb

Did they? So? Look at my signature....it says it all...

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.....

He ran as a pro gun candidate and will now vote with every anti gun bill the democrats create....

David Hogg is smart enough to know that if he plays his cards right he can become a high powered leftist politician someday. That’s why he’s practicing his lying now. Building up an impressive resume.

Just like any typical anti gunner, this kid is lying right out of the starting gate, lying about the democrat who may have won in Pennsylvania, calling him an anti gun candidate, when in fact, he ran as a pro-gun, anti assault rifle ban candidate......

True, the candidate is a democrat so he is lying and will vote to end the 2nd Amendment, but he ran as a pro gun candidate..

David Hogg Gun Control PSA: 'What If Our Politicians Weren't the B*tch of the NRA?' | Breitbart

Parkland student David Hogg’s latest gun control PSA opens with him looking directly at the camera and asking, “What if our politicians weren’t the bitch of the NRA?”
In the video, Hogg seizes on Trump’s rope-a-dope of Democrats, whereby he made them believe he was open to every gun control imaginable, only to draw them out into the light and deny them every gun control they pushed. He then points to Democrat Conor Lamb’s victory over Republican Rick Saccone earlier in the week. Hogg suggests Lamb’s victory is proof Americans have had “enough.”

However, Hogg’s summary overlooks the fact that Lamb won on a pro-gun campaign. In fact, Investor’s Business Daily described Lamb as “a poster boy for the NRA.”

Lamb opposes “high capacity” magazine bans and reacted to the post-Parkland school shooting gun control push by saying, “New gun laws aren’t the answer to preventing more mass shootings like the one at a Florida high school.”
Pick on someone your own size, Guy.

David must be a touch on the dumb side. I see he's been turned down by 3 universities.

I wonder if they have found out why he is listed in a California yearbook and is allegedly a student in Florida.
Maybe there are TWO people named David Hogg in this country? Could that be?

I looked into it, it’s likely photoshopped. People also point at the California news video with him in it but that was taken in August before school actually started in Florida. His dad (I heard) is a lawyer so it’s certainly possible he spent his summer there.

Young Mr. Hogg is a big enough lefty idiot, we don’t need to make shit up about him.

The gun extremist/fetishist OP forgets to mention the NRA pouring thousands of dollars in the last days of the campaign to defeat Lamb
That is hard to explain since Lamb has been outspoken about his opposition to more gun control restrictions. In fact, it's hard to understand why the Democrats ran him since he is pro life, pro tariffs, and anti $15 minimum wage. He has an impressive personal resume and apparently all the right positions to make him a Republican.

That is hard to explain since Lamb has been outspoken about his opposition to more gun control restrictions. In fact, it's hard to understand why the Democrats ran him since he is pro life, pro tariffs, and anti $15 minimum wage. He has an impressive personal resume and apparently all the right positions to make him a Republican.

He wanted to get elected and so he lied........

I think the lesson to be learned from this race is that if the Democrats want to win back the voters in these blue collar swing states, they are going to have to move to the right.

Did they? So? Look at my signature....it says it all...

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.....

He ran as a pro gun candidate and will now vote with every anti gun bill the democrats create....
Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the United States.

I think the lesson to be learned from this race is that if the Democrats want to win back the voters in these blue collar swing states, they are going to have to move to the right.

You mean they are going to have to pretend to move to the right.

You mean they are going to have to pretend to move to the right.
Some may try, but I think they will have to genuinely more to the right to win. I think Lamb will vote with Republicans on key issues more often than with Democrats.

That little POS scares me more than Adolf Hitler. They've been grooming this kid like a little commie and you watch if not in a year or two he doesn't turn up running for public office somewhere on an anti-gun / anti-NRA platform.

Forum List

Back