Abortionist tweeted You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st

Special. Just special. On the bright side this "doctor" doesn't try to pretty up what she does for a living.

I wonder if she's pen pals with Kermit Gosnell?

"Abortion provider” Leah Torres tweeted:

No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

— Leah Torres, MD (@LeahNTorres) March 11, 2018"

‘Villain Explaining His Plan’ — Ben Shapiro Slams Abortion Doctor For Sickening Tweet

DAILY CALLER??

Get a brain. Get a source.

Missed her tweet didn't ya?

Special. Just special. On the bright side this "doctor" doesn't try to pretty up what she does for a living.

No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

‘Villain Explaining His Plan’ — Ben Shapiro Slams Abortion Doctor For Sickening Tweet

I see no such thing at your links.

No.

DAILY CALLER??

I doubt a Dr would tweet that.

No.

DAILY CALLER??

Fuck you. DC article has the link to the tweet you moron.

No.

DAILY CALLER??

Well she did....too bad for you, eh? She took it up the chute after doing it by sane people who abhor murdering innocents

Abortionists know exactly what they are doing. They know they are killing.

"And abortionist Neville Sender, who stated in 1981: “We know that it’s killing, but the state permits killing under certain circumstances.”

In 1976, abortionist John Szenes was quoted saying that abortionsts had to “become a bit schizophrenic” in order to commit abortions.

Szenes shared that when saline solution is injected into the uterus in order to burn the baby to death from the inside out, one could see the baby kicking violently. “[T]hat’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma…

somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]” Leah Torres seems to share Szenes’ belief that “somebody has to do it.”

Abortionist proudly agrees on Twitter that she murders babies

No.

You do know fetus's do not breath so to scream is not possible.

No.

Exactly. They aren't fetuses. They're babies.
That's what we've been saying all along. They're born..and they kill them..after they chop their vocal chords.

No.

Then why is the baby butcher crowing about cutting the larynx, smart ass?

No.

DAILY CALLER??

Well she did....too bad for you, eh? She took it up the chute after doing it by sane people who abhor murdering innocents

Show me.

Its really none of your business , is it.

No.

They call it the silent scream. Many abortionists and nursing assistants who have witnessed an ultra sound abortion have testified that the baby screams.

" I handled the ultrasound while the doctor performed the procedure, and I directed him while I was watching the screen

. I saw the baby pull away. I saw the baby open his mouth. I had seen Silent Scream a number of times, but it didn’t affect me – to me it was just more pro-life propaganda. But I couldn’t deny what I saw on the screen. After that procedure, I was shaking, literally, but managed to pull it together, and continue on with the day."

This is Joan Appleton.

"Joan Appleton was the head nurse at an abortion clinic in Washington, D.C. She was also the head of a chapter of NOW, and was completely dedicated to promoting and providing abortions."

ultrasound4d8b.jpg

No.

That's what we've been saying all along. They're born..and they kill them..after they chop their vocal chords.

No.

Abortion Service in Salt Lake City, UT - Get the Pill, Facts & Cost

Utah laws. They are not born and are killed. They are fetuses.

No.

They call it the silent scream. Many abortionists and nursing assistants who have witnessed an ultra sound abortion have testified that the baby screams.

" I handled the ultrasound while the doctor performed the procedure, and I directed him while I was watching the screen

. I saw the baby pull away. I saw the baby open his mouth. I had seen Silent Scream a number of times, but it didn’t affect me – to me it was just more pro-life propaganda. But I couldn’t deny what I saw on the screen. After that procedure, I was shaking, literally, but managed to pull it together, and continue on with the day."

This is Joan Appleton.

"Joan Appleton was the head nurse at an abortion clinic in Washington, D.C. She was also the head of a chapter of NOW, and was completely dedicated to promoting and providing abortions."

ultrasound4d8b.jpg

And how many weeks was this fetus you saw? If you are anti choice what were you doing aiding an abortion Dr ?

No.

This is Joan Appleton.

ultrasound4d8b.jpg

And how many weeks was this fetus you saw? If you are anti choice what were you doing aiding an abortion Dr ?

Appleton was completely pro abortion. Head of a chapter of NOW.

Wow, the crazy murdering abortion industry on parade. I expect Dr. Kermit Gosnel's Philadelphia horror house might have heard a few full term "fetuses" scream as he cut their throats on the table when they slipped out of the birth canal.

Forum List

Back