Abortionist tweeted You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Special. Just special. On the bright side this "doctor" doesn't try to pretty up what she does for a living.

I wonder if she's pen pals with Kermit Gosnell?

"Abortion provider” Leah Torres tweeted:

No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

— Leah Torres, MD (@LeahNTorres) March 11, 2018"

‘Villain Explaining His Plan’ — Ben Shapiro Slams Abortion Doctor For Sickening Tweet

She needs her larynx cut right before being beaten with rebar.

Disgusting bitch

She looks like a twisted freak

abortionist_Leah_Torres_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

This doctor performs a service. One that many may not agree with but one that is valuable to society (ObGyn) on the whole.

Special. Just special. On the bright side this "doctor" doesn't try to pretty up what she does for a living.

No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

‘Villain Explaining His Plan’ — Ben Shapiro Slams Abortion Doctor For Sickening Tweet
Vile scum. THESE are the Nazis the leftard seek.

This doctor performs a service. One that many may not agree with but one that is valuable to society (ObGyn) on the whole.
Do you people have to laugh with glee at every murder of a baby? That's what this doctor whore is doing.

Huh? I disagree.
It doesn't occur to you the baby killer's attitude is reprehensible? That says a lot about your character. You people should be shunned.

It would appear that she has killed more children that any of the school shooters. Where is the outrage for the dead children?

Do you people have to laugh with glee at every murder of a baby? That's what this doctor whore is doing.

Huh? I disagree.
It doesn't occur to you the baby killer's attitude is reprehensible? That says a lot about your character. You people should be shunned.
IMO, Abortion is needed. For certain strata of society, I think it is a wise decision.

OMG.

Evil doesn't always reside in just the criminal element.

part of the cognitive dissonance. She doesnt practice medicine. She has never cured a cough or splint a broken bone. She kills for a living and for a cause.

"I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion. But I will keep pure and holy both my life and my art. "
Hippocratic Oath 5th century BC -20th century AD

No.

DAILY CALLER??

Get a brain. Get a source.

Forum List

Back