Abortion

C
Those 12 jurors are not Supreme Court justices, are they? Does their decision set a precedence?

So you're saying those guys should not have been charged with murder then - right?
Not double murder. But still bad enough to justify the death penalty.

It's like a hate crime. No need to charge anyone with a hate crime. Just charge Peterson for the crime he committed. He killed a pregnant woman. That should be enough.
Ok. Then we agree then. The law must be applied equally. If a woman can have an abortion without the father's consent than a father must absolutely be allowed by law to have an abortion without the mother's consent. So John Welden should not have been brought up on any charges.

The law is applied equally. Men don't get pregnant.
So? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Then don't get pregnant. And if an accident happens - give it up for adoption. Plenty of options that don't include a heinous murder.
It's not murder. But I know you and trump would make it illegal.

It's not? Then perhaps you could help me to understand this? I'm just a lowly conservative. I'm not one of highly "enlightened" liberals so perhaps you would be kind enough to assist me here... You see - here are two people charged with murder (one of which who utilized the legally approved, FDA approved method for abortions).

Scott Peterson was charged with a double homicide. One for Lacy Peterson and one for the baby in her womb.

Scott Peterson Trial Fast Facts - CNN.com

And John Welden was charged with murder when he slipped his girlfriend an abortion pill that terminated her pregnancy:

Man tricks pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill - CNN.com

Oops...
God doesn't murder babies, does he? God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives. The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

Republicans want to make women who get abortions also purchase funerals and cemetary plots. You guys are sick and wrong. Beyelzebob
I have to say.....that was one of the more bizarre rants I've seen on USMB. It's almost as if you are paralyzed with fear by the facts and my simple question.

So I will ask it again - if a fetus is not a person, how is it that people have been charged with murder for killing the fetus? :dunno:
Yea, I don't like that they did that. It's a slippery slope. It is very obvious you guys are trying to make a fetus a life. It is not. Sorry.
What is it then? A toaster oven?

The law is applied equally. Men don't get pregnant.

Then why do couples announce "we are pregnant" genius? A woman sure as hell can't get pregnant without sperm and a woman sure as hell can't produce that. I've never seen someone fail so miserably at basic arguments as you do my friend.

Because chances are the woman who aborts them isn't going to be a good parent and isn't going to raise a good citizen. Plus we are over populated.

We are?!? Says who?!? You? You get to decide for all of society that we are "over populated"?

By the way - if we are "overpopulated" - how come the liberal population control freaks never volunteer to kill themselves to help be part of the solution? Right now - you are part of the problem that you claim exists. So rather than supporting killing babies, why don't people like yourself, Barack Obama, Hitlery Clinton, etc. kill yourselves? :dunno:
Nah. We will just abort our babies. What do you care? We're just going to raise them to be liberals scum, right? Would you go back 45 years and stop my mom from aborting?

And all you have to do is look at the joblessness in places like Detroit to figure out we are over populated. Sure it'd be better if they didn't get prego in the first place but if they do, abort.

I don't have to go back and stop her. She had an abortion and you're what was left.

So it will be what? A horse?

Apparently a horse's ass in some cases.
Really, so the baby will be a horse?
I love when libtards come to the realization that they can't answer that simple question :lol:
I love it when you can't stand the fact that the law in your own country says it's perfectly legal to murder a fetus. But you can't murder a 1 year old baby. There must be a difference.
So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love when libtards come to the realization that they can't answer that simple question :lol:
I love it when you can't stand the fact that the law in your own country says it's perfectly legal to murder a fetus. But you can't murder a 1 year old baby. There must be a difference.
So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

:dance:

By the way wytchy - shattering a window of someone else is illegal. It's called vandalism, destruction of property, etc. Abortion is legal. So it's still a weak argument. Because a completely and total fallacy when you account for the fact that these men were each the father of the children/fetus in question and as such - it was their "window" they "shattered". So you just confirmed that it was legal. Therefore, either a liberal must admit that these men were wrongfully accused, indicted, and convicted, or they must admit that a fetus is in fact a baby/human life. You can't murder something that isn't a living person!

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Who the fuck made the woman responsible for the baby?

If you shatter someone else's, you are responsible....

Fucking get it??

Women perceive the Republican party as being oppressive to them, and they won't vote for anyone that doesn't believe their lives are worth saving.

It was women who ran from the GOP and handed Barack Obama a 2nd term and it was because you made your platform about a 45 year ago U.S. Supreme Court already decided decision, (something no politician or President can change anyway) and you ran with it.

So we've established that Lila Rose and a hoard of women oppose liberal approval of killing babies despite your claim that women love the Dumbocrats and oppose Republican's. Now we see yet another woman running like hell from the Dumbocrat's continued war on women:

I’m a Mom. How I'm Fighting Obama’s Transgender Agenda.

Seems like your false narrative is completely falling apart Oreo. You might want to stop making stuff up. Just say'n...

Wait....what?!? I thought you said as long as it is your window it is ok to shatter? Well - it was John Welden's window. He was the biological father. You failed. Now you're attempting to move the goalposts because you're position contradicts itself.

Boom! Knockout blow sweetie. Maybe in the future you should use logic and reason to form your views rather than irrational emotion. Just say'n sweetie...

Hateful, sexist, misandrist, LGBT bull dykes like wytchy here who dislike men because they think men are "icky". She wants rights granted to women and denied to men. She's pissed off that the U.S. doesn't work that way.

If you shatter someone else's, you are responsible....

Fucking get it??
Exactly. Liberal woman all across the U.S. kill some man's baby without any input from them. They "shatter" someone else's "window". Wytchy is all emotional response and no logical thought. Which is why when she posts, her argument falls apart and she gets all pissed off.

I'm sorry, you'll have to try your question in English.

Not a child a fetus.
So it will be what? A horse?

Doesn't matter what the fetus will be.
You seem to think it isn't a baby? So, what is it?
Futus. It can't survive outside the mother at that point. That's why they don't abort late term unless the baby is a severe retard

It's not murder. But I know you and trump would make it illegal.

It's not? Then perhaps you could help me to understand this? I'm just a lowly conservative. I'm not one of highly "enlightened" liberals so perhaps you would be kind enough to assist me here... You see - here are two people charged with murder (one of which who utilized the legally approved, FDA approved method for abortions).

Scott Peterson was charged with a double homicide. One for Lacy Peterson and one for the baby in her womb.

Scott Peterson Trial Fast Facts - CNN.com

And John Welden was charged with murder when he slipped his girlfriend an abortion pill that terminated her pregnancy:

Man tricks pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill - CNN.com

Oops...
God doesn't murder babies, does he? God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives. The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.

Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

Republicans want to make women who get abortions also purchase funerals and cemetary plots. You guys are sick and wrong. Beyelzebob
I have to say.....that was one of the more bizarre rants I've seen on USMB. It's almost as if you are paralyzed with fear by the facts and my simple question.

So I will ask it again - if a fetus is not a person, how is it that people have been charged with murder for killing the fetus? :dunno:
Yea, I don't like that they did that. It's a slippery slope. It is very obvious you guys are trying to make a fetus a life. It is not. Sorry.
What is it then? A toaster oven?
What is sperm? It's moving around. It's a pre human. No one cares. Worry about your own vagina

Forum List

Back