Abortion

Can you show the DNA the genetic strand to be anything but human?
Why would I want to dispute that the tumour's dna is that of a human's like its host. Does the dna alter as the tumour grows ?

A tumor is an anomaly that will never become anything MORE than a tumor. Duh, the difference is QUITE clear.
An unwanted fertilised blob may never be anything more than an unwanted tumour

Hey, if you want to get an abortion, that's fine. Nobody is going to stop you, but OWN it. Don't be a pussy, and don't try to make retarded justifications. You have taken away any potential of life that "blob" may have ever had.
Every time I have had a wank I send millions of potential live down the sink,can you remember you last period and what caused it. dimwit

You must be a complete moron who doesn't know how a pregnancy works. Go educate yourself before you speak again on this matter.

Why would I want to dispute that the tumour's dna is that of a human's like its host. Does the dna alter as the tumour grows ?

A tumor is an anomaly that will never become anything MORE than a tumor. Duh, the difference is QUITE clear.

Hey, if you want to get an abortion, that's fine. Nobody is going to stop you, but OWN it. Don't be a pussy, and don't try to make retarded justifications. You have taken away any potential of life that "blob" may have ever had.
Every time I have had a wank I send millions of potential live down the sink,can you remember you last period and what caused it. dimwit

You must be a complete moron who doesn't know how a pregnancy works. Go educate yourself before you speak again on this matter.
more drivel pule

more drivel pule

Sorry that you don't understand the biological processes of pregnancy, but that's YOUR problem, not mine.

more drivel pule

Sorry that you don't understand the biological processes of pregnancy, but that's YOUR problem, not mine.
more drivel pule

more drivel pule

more drivel pule

How creative. :tongue:

more drivel pule

more drivel pule

I'm glad you appreciate a superior intellect

more drivel pule

more drivel pule

Haven't seen that here. Just some dude who can't tell the difference between a fetus and a tumor. Lol.

more drivel pule

more drivel pule

Haven't seen that here. Just some dude who can't tell the difference between a fetus and a tumor. Lol.
Idiot, what difference is there when they have been surgically removed from the host?

more drivel pule

Idiot, what difference is there when they have been surgically removed from the host?

Because one is a potential LIFE, the other is not. Duh. Go back to school, will you? I'm tired of answering your silly questions. Or maybe you could ask your mom. :D

I'm sure there are SOME women who would view their unborn child as a "tumor." How sad is that? Though I don't want to dictate to women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, I still find it disgusting how the "abortionistas" try to push the idea that a fetus is the equivalent to a "tumor." That is dehumanizing a potential human being. That is a rotten side to take.

more drivel pule

Because one is a potential LIFE, the other is not. Duh. Go back to school, will you? I'm tired of answering your silly questions. Or maybe you could ask your mom. :D
Idiot, not when they are in the sluice, neither needs a burial they are just sold to Mitt Romney's old company for incinerator fuel.

Idiot, not when they are in the sluice, neither needs a burial they are just sold to Mitt Romney's old company for incinerator fuel.

You should never call anyone else an idiot. :lol: You are either stupid or just insane. Seek help.

Nothing you have posted, Mr. I Pee Freely, has negated the biological FACTS that differentiate a fetus from a tumor. Lol. You are just a hateful human being.
Idiot, when they are in the incinerator the both smell the same, roasting flesh.

Nothing you have posted, Mr. I Pee Freely, has negated the biological FACTS that differentiate a fetus from a tumor. Lol. You are just a hateful human being.
Idiot, when they are in the incinerator the both smell the same, roasting flesh.

Again, that has nothing to do with the biological differences. I think it is clear who is the idiot, and it's not me. :D

Again, that has nothing to do with the biological differences. I think it is clear who is the idiot, and it's not me. :D
Idiot, they are just two blobs of dead cells. Yes or No ?

Idiot, they are just two blobs of dead cells. Yes or No ?

No. Pregnancy is a physiologic state. Cancer is a pathologic state.

Yo, the man put facts down in front of you fools, but you can`t take the truth, start calling him names! SAD, very SAD! You idiots who enjoy keeping the BLACK Population down to a certain level get a kick out of killing BABIES!!! Truth is your downward spiral!!!

Attachments

• 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 71
I'm sure there are SOME women who would view their unborn child as a "tumor." How sad is that? Though I don't want to dictate to women what they can and cannot do with their own bodies, I still find it disgusting how the "abortionistas" try to push the idea that a fetus is the equivalent to a "tumor." That is dehumanizing a potential human being. That is a rotten side to take.
The point being each individual is at liberty to decide for himself, without interference from the state, just as it should be.

The point being each individual is at liberty to decide for himself, without interference from the state, just as it should be.

Yes? I've already said that if you bothered to read my post. The point is, if a person is going to have an abortion, don't try and justify it as "removing a tumor" or other such ridiculousness. They need to own it if they are going to do it. It's NOT a tumor. It is a potential life that they have destroyed. End of story.

Forum List

Back