Abortion

Nobody is forcing any woman to reproduce. Not once have I heard of a woman being forced to have a baby. OKay, so a tiny percentage of women get pregnant from being raped. But even the product of rape can go on to do wonderful things.....Case in point, Ernie Dawson of Heirline..a child born of rape...... A beautiful baby could go to loving home instead of being murdered. As for the remainder of women seeking abortions, nearly every one of those pregnancies could have been very easily avoided....It is a method known as Abstinance. Probably a word not recognized by the liberal left.....but you can google it.... Most abortions are performed to terminate "Inconvenient " pregnancies", and you liberals have the flipping audacity to ask for the rest of us to pay for them....
You liberals make it my business by expecting us to pay for your transgressions. You demand free birth control, and when you don't take the time to use it, you end up pregnant and the expect us to foot the bill for that as well. If you want us MYOB, then quit asking us to support your sorry butts. In the meantime you are making it our business, so don't be surprised when we object to your lack of morals....Keep your legs closed and you won't be "enslaved" by an innocent child.

Nobody is forcing any woman to reproduce. Not once have I heard of a woman being forced to have a baby. OKay, so a tiny percentage of women get pregnant from being raped. But even the product of rape can go on to do wonderful things.....Case in point, Ernie Dawson of Heirline..a child born of rape...... A beautiful baby could go to loving home instead of being murdered. As for the remainder of women seeking abortions, nearly every one of those pregnancies could have been very easily avoided....It is a method known as Abstinance. Probably a word not recognized by the liberal left.....but you can google it.... Most abortions are performed to terminate "Inconvenient " pregnancies", and you liberals have the flipping audacity to ask for the rest of us to pay for them....
You liberals make it my business by expecting us to pay for your transgressions. You demand free birth control, and when you don't take the time to use it, you end up pregnant and the expect us to foot the bill for that as well. If you want us MYOB, then quit asking us to support your sorry butts. In the meantime you are making it our business, so don't be surprised when we object to your lack of morals....Keep your legs closed and you won't be "enslaved" by an innocent child.

Wrong, as usual.

There is nothing "convenient" about abortion. Its expensive and heart rending. Most are done in hospitals by MDs and most are done for medical reasons.

None of that really matters though. Its still none of your business what a woman decides or why she decided it.

MYOB

Wrong, as usual.

There is nothing "convenient" about abortion. Its expensive and heart rending. Most are done in hospitals by MDs and most are done for medical reasons.

None of that really matters though. Its still none of your business what a woman decides or why she decided it.

MYOB

It most definitely IS my business when it is me that has to pay for your transgressions !!! You make it my business......so why don't you start paying for and using birth control and when you forget in the heat of the moment, end up aborting an innocent child, why not put your own funds up to pay for these "necessities"....

Wrong, as usual.

MYOB

Murder is always wrong and abortion is legalized murder. It is immoral and unethical, that is if you think murder is wrong.

Pregnancy is one of the easiest things humans can prevent. So if you do not want to get pregnant, don't get pregnant.

As long as there are unborn humans being killed there will be people fighting for them. They cannot speak for themselves so others must step up and be their voice.

Women should always have the right to make their own decisions as to whether they wish to remain pregnant. No man has the right to deny her that.

Does that same woman, in your opinion, have a legal right to someone else's money if the choice she makes is one she can't afford? Should taxpayers be forced to pay for her abortion is she wants it but doesn't have the money to pay for it herself?

Women should always have the right to make their own decisions as to whether they wish to remain pregnant. No man has the right to deny her that.
I believe in the right to life but I don't impose my beliefs on to others.
I was just saying abortion is no safer being legal as it would be illegal.
There will always be botched abortions.

The conservatives don't care about that, though.

As a Conservative what I don't care to do is be expected to pay for a choice the woman says is hers alone then , when she can't afford it, thinks someone else should.

Killing a human being that has not been born yet is legal in this country.

What a twisted world we live in.

One cannot kill what does not exist.

One can call it whatever one wants to call it. Nothing changes the fact that its no one's business except the owner of the body.

Then why do so many who say what someone else does is not the government's business or anyone else's business look to the same government they told to butt out to get individuals they told to butt out to pay for their choices when they can't do it themselves?

If a woman chooses to have 10 abortions, while I don't agree, I probably won't ever know she did. However, if in the process of it there are medical problems she can't afford, I also don't expect her to ask me for help. If she chooses to have 10 kids, not my concern until she can't afford that decision and expect taxpayers to do it for her.

And I don't care about who's in what party.

Only thing they care about is setting women's rights back 100 years.

100 years ago women accepted responsibility when they got pregnant. The one that helped in the process did, too. Today, women that don't like the results of just anyone dropping a load in them can simply get rid of that result like throwing away a dirty paper plate. No responsibility there.

I agree that people should not have babies they cannot afford but that is not under my control.

Those who say they are against abortion because they care about babies are LYING. If they cared about babies, there would not be one hungry child. Not one. If they cared about babies, there would be no argument against feeding children the very best food our country has to offer. As we know, RWs are almost always against taking care of babies and children - on every level and in every way.

If RWs cared about babies and children as well as the future of our country, birth control would be free and readily available to all people. Period. Compared to the cost of poorly raised children, food, education and birth control would be a drop in the bucket.

Most abortions are done for medical reasons - NOT birth control. Those who believe that abortions are convenient do so because its what they want to believe. The truth is that abortion is horrible, its awful, its beyond horrendous. Its an ordeal and its expensive. Its done in hospitals every day because its medically necessary. Its also fact and has been since humans discovered where babies come from.

RWs who say they are against paying for abortions are LYING. Until they stop supporting industries and companies who support abortion, they really don't have a leg to stand on.

Those who say they believe in freedom but then support an employer picking and choosing what their employee's health insurance covers are LYING.

Abortion is a very private, personal decision that women have to make. It does not matter why she is making that decision because it is her decision and hers alone.

MYOB

100 years ago women accepted responsibility when they got pregnant. The one that helped in the process did, too. Today, women that don't like the results of just anyone dropping a load in them can simply get rid of that result like throwing away a dirty paper plate. No responsibility there.

Nonsense.

Do some research. Abortion is as old as pregnancies.

Nonsense.

So is being responsible rather than throwing out what you didn't want to happen despite doing the very thing that causes it.

I agree that people should not have babies they cannot afford but that is not under my control.

Those who say they are against abortion because they care about babies are LYING. If they cared about babies, there would not be one hungry child. Not one. If they cared about babies, there would be no argument against feeding children the very best food our country has to offer. As we know, RWs are almost always against taking care of babies and children - on every level and in every way.

If RWs cared about babies and children as well as the future of our country, birth control would be free and readily available to all people. Period. Compared to the cost of poorly raised children, food, education and birth control would be a drop in the bucket.

Most abortions are done for medical reasons - NOT birth control. Those who believe that abortions are convenient do so because its what they want to believe. The truth is that abortion is horrible, its awful, its beyond horrendous. Its an ordeal and its expensive. Its done in hospitals every day because its medically necessary. Its also fact and has been since humans discovered where babies come from.

RWs who say they are against paying for abortions are LYING. Until they stop supporting industries and companies who support abortion, they really don't have a leg to stand on.

Those who say they believe in freedom but then support an employer picking and choosing what their employee's health insurance covers are LYING.

Abortion is a very private, personal decision that women have to make. It does not matter why she is making that decision because it is her decision and hers alone.

MYOB

What I'm against is being forced to fund a decision someone else told me was none of my business when it was being made.

"Those who say they are against abortion because they care about babies are LYING. If they cared about babies, there would not be one hungry child. Not one. If they cared about babies, there would be no argument against feeding children the very best food our country has to offer."

If I didn't choose to have them and was told by the person that did it was none of my business what she did with her body, explain to me why I should be forced to support her children.

"Most abortions are done for medical reasons - NOT birth control."

That's absolutely false. If you still claim that, provide a source.

"If RWs cared about babies and children as well as the future of our country, birth control would be free and readily available to all people."

Not when the one using it says what she does with her body is not my business. If she make the choice, she pays the costs.

Nonsense.

So is being responsible rather than throwing out what you didn't want to happen despite doing the very thing that causes it.

Pretending for the moment that its any of your business, an abortion can be the most responsible thing a woman can do.

You need to understand and accept that not all babies are born to Donna Reed families. On one hand you say you're against women having babies they can't afford. What about the baby born with horrendous and expensive defects? Or the woman who has no job, no support system, a dead beat dad? Who should pay to raise that poor baby with birth defects? Who should support the baby born in abject poverty?

Make up your mind.

Do you want her to take responsibility for being pregnant or not?

And you need to stop referring to a woman's heartbreak as throwing out a paper plate.

When its YOU who is pregnant, when its YOU who has to face the most difficult decision you will ever make, THEN you can call it whatever you want. Until then, you have no frikken clue about the reality of abortion. All you know is the usual dishonest RW talking points.

Nonsense.

Pretending for the moment that its any of your business, an abortion can be the most responsible thing a woman can do.

You need to understand and accept that not all babies are born to Donna Reed families. On one hand you say you're against women having babies they can't afford. What about the baby born with horrendous and expensive defects? Or the woman who has no job, no support system, a dead beat dad? Who should pay to raise that poor baby with birth defects? Who should support the baby born in abject poverty?

Make up your mind.

And you need to stop referring to a woman's heartbreak as throwing out a paper plate.

When its YOU who is pregnant, when its YOU who has to face the most difficult decision you will ever make, THEN you can call it whatever you want. Until then, you have no frikken clue about the reality of abortion. All you know is the usual dishonest RW talking points.

You need to understand that all babies involve the same thing in order to be produced.

You're problem is that you can't distinguish between abortion done for medical reasons and abortions done because the one that got on her back doens't like the result.

I can't tell you who should support a baby born in abject poverty but I can tell you who shouldn't be forced to do it if the woman chose to have the baby doesn't have a job or picked some deadbeat for which to spread her legs. It's isn't those of us told to butt out of her decision.

What you seem to be saying is that those of us told to butt out should be happily willing to pay the costs of whatever a woman does with her body when the one that told us to butt out can't afford HER choice.

I want her to be responsible and simply having an abortion for birth control reasons isn't.

Nonsense.

Make up your mind.

Progressiveness at its insanest: killing an unborn human being is a responsible choice.

GFY

If a pregnant woman has the right to kill her own baby, then what about a woman who smokes, drinks, does drugs? She have that right to do those things as well?

Lawmakers pass laws restricting men and women's behaviours all the time. Pregnancy isn't a unique case where men have no say, took a man to effect the pregnancy afterall. And where a 3rd party is involved it's absolutely proper for lawmakers to determine what can be done, or not. If men have no say in what happens to pregnant women, and should stay out of it, what about laws which treat a pregnant woman as two people? Like with drunk driving which kills the mother and her baby? Should those laws not be? What about if the woman gets shot but only her baby dies in-utero? Is that murder?

Abortion is state-sponsored killing. Once you've seen the videos of babies in the womb, seen the EEG of the baby's brain activity, it's impossible to think of it as anything but a baby. I think abortion is acceptable only if the life of the mother would be put in jeopardy carrying to term. Or in the case of rape. Shoudln't make rape victims carry their attacker's children, that's 3rd world thinking where rape is a military tactic. But selective abortion as some kind of half-ass family planning, or you just can't be bothered with it no, that's completely immoral and indefensible. If you didn't wanna get pregnant you shouldn't have let a guy ejaculate in your vagina. Even if you never had sex ed in your life, I think everyone understands what that implies. There's free condoms and other birth control everywhere, getting pregnant when you don't want to means you're stupid and lazy or the dumbest woman around that you didn't think ahead.

It's time we quit punishing innocent babies for their dumbass mothers who get drunk, get frisky, have sex, then become pregnant.

Killing babies is not a feminist issue or woman's right.

Nonsense.

Make up your mind.

Progressiveness at its insanest: killing an unborn human being is a responsible choice.

GFY

That's what they say. The thing is they forget that getting pregnant is a result of a previous choice whether that result was the intention or not. To them, things are mutually exclusive and what happened in the past that is directly related no longer matters.

I think the question whatever abortion should be illegal is important. In my opinion to allow it won't neccesary be in line with American conservatism. I think you should be able to abortion for 18 weeks.

It's hard to decide whatever you kill someone with abortion but you shoulden't judge an abortion as murder, instead you should consider it as a important issue. Still, you should keep christianity values in the American society.

It most definitely IS my business when it is me that has to pay for your transgressions !!!

Normal humans don't loudly declare that someone else having sex is a "transgression".

Control freaks, however, do. You control freaks need to understand that women are not the property of you, your church or your precious authoritarian state. This issue is about fundamental human liberty, with pro-lifers fighting to end liberty.

By the way, abortion is a big money saver in terms of saving tax dollars. You blocking it is, in effect, picking my pocket and the pockets of all the taxpayers.

And also, nobody thinks abortion is murder. That's just an obvious lie pro-lifers use to justify their control freak lifestyle.

Forum List

Back