Abortion

Women should always have the right to make their own decisions as to whether they wish to remain pregnant. No man has the right to deny her that.
I believe in the right to life but I don't impose my beliefs on to others.
I was just saying abortion is no safer being legal as it would be illegal.
There will always be botched abortions.

The conservatives don't care about that, though.
And you don't care about the child or the man,so where does that leave us?

Women should always have the right to make their own decisions as to whether they wish to remain pregnant. No man has the right to deny her that.

When a woman makes the decision to remain pregnant and have a child she can't afford, men and women who pay the taxes she demands to fund her choice she said was none of our business should always have the right to say no.

It most definitely IS my business when it is me that has to pay for your transgressions !!!

Normal humans don't loudly declare that someone else having sex is a "transgression".

Control freaks, however, do. You control freaks need to understand that women are not the property of you, your church or your precious authoritarian state. This issue is about fundamental human liberty, with pro-lifers fighting to end liberty.

By the way, abortion is a big money saver in terms of saving tax dollars. You blocking it is, in effect, picking my pocket and the pockets of all the taxpayers.

And also, nobody thinks abortion is murder. That's just an obvious lie pro-lifers use to justify their control freak lifestyle.

Someone else having sex isn't a transgression. Someone demanding others provide her with contraceptives or pay for her kids she can't afford but chose to have is a transgression on those of us she told had no business telling her what to do with her body.

A real money saver is telling any woman saying her choice with her body is hers alone to fund all aspect of that choice. That means buying her own contraceptives, funding her own abortions, and paying for her own kids.

It most definitely IS my business when it is me that has to pay for your transgressions !!!

Normal humans don't loudly declare that someone else having sex is a "transgression".

Control freaks, however, do. You control freaks need to understand that women are not the property of you, your church or your precious authoritarian state. This issue is about fundamental human liberty, with pro-lifers fighting to end liberty.

By the way, abortion is a big money saver in terms of saving tax dollars. You blocking it is, in effect, picking my pocket and the pockets of all the taxpayers.

And also, nobody thinks abortion is murder. That's just an obvious lie pro-lifers use to justify their control freak lifestyle.

Someone else having sex isn't a transgression. Someone demanding others provide her with contraceptives or pay for her kids she can't afford but chose to have is a transgression on those of us she told had no business telling her what to do with her body.

A real money saver is telling any woman saying her choice with her body is hers alone to fund all aspect of that choice. That means buying her own contraceptives, funding her own abortions, and paying for her own kids.

Damn straight.

That people who are for the abortions,were u born? For sure, yes!
To my mind, abortion is the same as murder. For the latest statistics, The US is the 4th country for the amount of abortion.

Otherwise, let`s imagine the situation, that abortion become illegal. So, the result can be dangerous, too. It cause the appearance of illegal medical centers, that could help a young mothers to get rid of her baby. If we search some examples in history, we can find the cases of the death of young girls caused by unprofessional abortion and girls who would never have babies at all. :(

Abortion should be restricted. There should be a list of reasons that can allow women to make it. Moreover, a girl give a medical center the facts that can prove that she`s a poor student, have no work, no boy, something like that…
I agree, but there are exceptions. I also consider many babies of those mothers would be treated so badly that it would be better if they never saw her.

The best and wisest friend I ever had was Demos Andreou in Cyprus. He sent me solutions for my problems before he knew what they were, and we never met except by letter until several more years when I could go to visit him. His mother had tried to abort him, and failed.

marvin

Forum List

Back