Abortion

Killing a human being that has not been born yet is legal in this country.

What a twisted world we live in.

One cannot kill what does not exist.

One can call it whatever one wants to call it. Nothing changes the fact that its no one's business except the owner of the body.

It IS everyone's business when it means snuffing out a human life. What do you mean you can't kill what does not exist? It fetus is alive and growing...how can you say it doesn't exist? Because people like you think they're just a glob of nothing? You were once one of them....wonder why your mother didn't abort.

Gee! What an enlightening discussion. I've never read such original thoughts on this issue before.

Abortion is illegal in many places. It is legal in many others. This nation is one of the latter. It isn't considered murder here. It isn't a crime.

Would anyone like to see a list of places where it is considered a crime?

Slavery was also law here, and it was changed. What was once, can be again with outlawing abortion, IF America ever finds it's way out of the wilderness the scumbags and morally corrupt of the left have put us in!

Killing a human being that has not been born yet is legal in this country.

What a twisted world we live in.

One cannot kill what does not exist.

One can call it whatever one wants to call it. Nothing changes the fact that its no one's business except the owner of the body.

It IS everyone's business when it means snuffing out a human life. What do you mean you can't kill what does not exist? It fetus is alive and growing...how can you say it doesn't exist? Because people like you think they're just a glob of nothing? You were once one of them....wonder why your mother didn't abort.

Because in twisted 'killing the unborn is legal so shut up and butt out' world, if "it" exists that screws with their justification that killing "it" is okay. Wadda derp lameass statement trying to justify abortion ... "it doesn't exist". Cripes.

Abortion ends the life of a pre-born human being. Period. Not a blob of meaningless cells, not a thing, a human being in its very, very earliest stages of development ... no matter how much choosers scream otherwise.

Apparently most of you have NOT read the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212).....a law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.

The only WAIVER to this law is abortion.... a decision that is counter to everything that is JUST, ETHICAL, and MORAL to a civilized man! Just goes to show that MURDER, is a POLITICAL TOOL used by the left to have such as brainless Noomi going along with it, being SHE is MORE IMPORTANT than any other person!

That law does NOT apply to abortion.

One of the worst things about Republicans is this desire to pretend to protect the unborn but then they screw over the already born. It's such a loathsome thing to do.

Apparently most of you have NOT read the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212).....a law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if he or she is injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.

The only WAIVER to this law is abortion.... a decision that is counter to everything that is JUST, ETHICAL, and MORAL to a civilized man! Just goes to show that MURDER, is a POLITICAL TOOL used by the left to have such as brainless Noomi going along with it, being SHE is MORE IMPORTANT than any other person!

Try READING for a change Noomi, I state that absurd fact in the above! Waived for a mother to legally KILL her child.... I hope for you pond scum, that there is no GOD, as surely, you'll all be dispatched to the basement!

Try READING for a change Noomi, I state that absurd fact in the above! Waived for a mother to legally KILL her child.... I hope for you pond scum, that there is no GOD, as surely, you'll all be dispatched to the basement!

There is no child. Just a fetus.

One of the worst things about Republicans is this desire to pretend to protect the unborn but then they screw over the already born. It's such a loathsome thing to do.

You mean the vermin that the obomanation sent for from Central America to EAT UP our societies resources, and leave YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN without resources.... that group of already borns? ....More liberal logic from the 2 digit IQ set!

Without a ZYGOTE, there is NO YOU, you dumbass!

I like Israel abortion laws.I think the state pays for abortions for the !8 to 26 years old women. They average about 20,000 a year.

I like Israel abortion laws.I think the state pays for abortions for the !8 to 26 years old women. They average about 20,000 a year.

Why wait? YOU can self abort right now, save that oxygen for someone that can use it!

"Fetus: an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception."

fetus - Google Search

An unborn human is a human, no matter how far along they are in their development, no matter what they look like, no matter how small, no matter how many times you choosers say otherwise. Abortion kills/terminates/ends the life of another human being. That's what abortion is, that's what abortion does, that's what you choosers support. Period.

Insurance and taxes pay for abortion here too.

And, if you want to pay for even more abortions, shop at WalMart and Hobby Lobby so you can support the millions of abortions in China.

Insurance and taxes pay for abortion here too.

And, if you want to pay for even more abortions, shop at WalMart and Hobby Lobby so you can support the millions of abortions in China.
We shop at Waitrose, the people in Asda Walmart are so walmart.

If we recall the Kermit Gosnell case, it was Philly's abortion restrictions that put the girls at his mercy.

If a woman wants an abortion, fine....hand her a loaded .45, and tell her to point it at her baby and pull the trigger. But do not send me a bill for the bullet !!

If a woman wants an abortion, fine....hand her a loaded .45, and tell her to point it at her baby and pull the trigger. But do not send me a bill for the bullet !!

As soon as YOU get pregnant, YOU can make the decision for yourself because that is YOUR right.

Until then, MYOB.

Slavery was also law here, and it was changed. What was once, can be again with outlawing abortion, IF America ever finds it's way out of the wilderness the scumbags and morally corrupt of the left have put us in!

And yet, what you want is to enslave women because controlling their bodies, forcing them to reproduce IS slavery.

MYOB

Forum List

Back