Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

Self responsibility, if only men would keep their penis in their pants. I want answers. Obvious self responsibility does not work.

You act as if you have no control over yourself. You don’t have to put yourself in that position in the first place.

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Remember its takes a male and female to make a zygote.

I really want to know what you suggest for deterring abortions.
You are assuming that there is first a national law making abortion a felony.

Given that -- which will NEVER happen -- then how would you enforce it?

Same as for murder I suppose. Ergo you cannot prevent it just as you cannot prevent murder.

You can only punish it.

So the O/P question is really meaningless because it contains within it a self contradiction.

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Same as for murder I suppose. Ergo you cannot prevent it just as you cannot prevent murder.

You can only punish it.

So the O/P question is really meaningless because it contains within it a self contradiction.

You can prevent it to an extent, though.

But it will take a paradigm shift in the way we think about the preborn and this whole topic. That change of mind/heart happens all the time, on an individual basis… It just needs to happen on a bigger scale. The brainwashing that got us to this point needs to be undone.

You can only punish it.

Actually not.

Given the Supreme Court’s majority, it’s quite likely that states will be allowed violate a woman’s right to privacy in the foreseeable future by seeking to ‘ban’ abortion.

There won’t be Federal legislation ‘banning’ abortion (although there’s no guarantee of that), but a significant number of states will enact measures authorizing a woman’s right to privacy be violated by compelling her to give birth against her will through force of law.

Consequently, the thread premise is very meaningful, as women in such states are entitled to know how those hostile to privacy rights intend to violate a woman’s right to privacy, and if she’ll be subject to criminal prosecution accordingly.

You can only punish it.

No I am asking if there should be a law to make it illegal. Its doesn't matter, because it will always be the law of the land, and sex ed and prevention is the only way to decrease abortions.

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.
I never could tolerate birth control pills, either, and it made birth control a big pain in the ass. But I managed. She needs to try harder.
The pain in the ass method should work as a method of BC.

You can only punish it.

Actually not.

Given the Supreme Court’s majority, it’s quite likely that states will be allowed violate a woman’s right to privacy in the foreseeable future by seeking to ‘ban’ abortion.

There won’t be Federal legislation ‘banning’ abortion (although there’s no guarantee of that), but a significant number of states will enact measures authorizing a woman’s right to privacy be violated by compelling her to give birth against her will through force of law.

Consequently, the thread premise is very meaningful, as women in such states are entitled to know how those hostile to privacy rights intend to violate a woman’s right to privacy, and if she’ll be subject to criminal prosecution accordingly.

Agree

States will not ban abortion, they will ban abortion clinics
Make it too dificult to meet all the petty regulations imposed on them

You can only punish it.

No I am asking if there should be a law to make it illegal. Its doesn't matter, because it will always be the law of the land, and sex ed and prevention is the only way to decrease abortions.

You mean the things parents are supposed to be responsible for?

You can only punish it.

It can't be left up to parents.

You can only punish it.

And when they fail?

Abortion is a last resort. That is what we need to make sure education and birth control is readily and cheaply available

Something I like to call “planned parenthood”

Okay, stupid.

Most countries have successfully outlawed guns... Kind of easy. If no one can make them or sell them, it's pretty darned easy.

No country has ever successfully banned abortion.

Now, how successful a law is depends entirely on how keen people are on enforcing it and willing to turn in their neighbors. No one is going to turn in their neighbors for having an abortion, no one is going to convict a woman of having one in a court of law.

On the other hand, banning guns would be pretty easy. No one really wants to live next door to a trigger happy gun nut.

here's the thing.

Before Roe v. Wade, women were never prosecuted for having abortions and doctors were only rarely prosecuted for providing them, usually only when the patient went to the hospital for post-abortion complications. Dr. Ruth Barnett performed over 50,000 abortions from 1918 to 1968 in the Portland area, and was only arrested a couple of times, given a minor slap on the wrist and let go.

To actually make a ban on abortion be more effective than let's say, prostitution laws, you have to be willing to throw women in prison for having them.

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.
Show us an example where abstinence failed. And rape doesn’t count. Don’t worry we’ll wait...

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Show us an example where abstinence failed. And rape doesn’t count. Don’t worry we’ll wait...
Every pregnancy is a result of Abstinence failing

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

That’s the stupidest post to ever soil the board. Congratulations...

" Puritanism "

* Who There *
Virgin births claimed by 1 percent of U.S. moms: Study
Virgin birth, or parthenogenesis, typically occurs in non-humans that reproduce asexually, including sharks, Komodo dragons, pit vipers and boa constrictors.

In total, 45 women gave birth while consistently claiming they were virgins. Sixty percent of them gave birth to boys or found out they were pregnant during Advent, the period before Christmas when Christian observers prepare themselves for the birth of Jesus.

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

That’s the stupidest post to ever soil the board. Congratulations...
It is a fact of reproductive life

You are abstinent until your biological need to procreate takes priority.
Been going on for hundreds of thousands of years

Forum List

Back