Abortion staff ignores baby boy born alive?

What I don't understand is the woman went there for an abortion delivered the kid and now wants to keep it? This sounds fishy. Anyway I agree that it is truely sickeniong that medical professionals sworn to uphold life would 1. be involved in abortions 2. ignore a living child born on their premises....that is beyond pale.

I'm pretty shocked to find that a woman can have an abortion so late in her pregnancy. If this is a true,it's appauling and sick. What is the world coming to when someone can just let a baby die because they are so pro choice and so damn set on the whole idea of "rights"?

This story made me want to cry!

I am going to stay out of this one for the moment, until I can think straight again, because right now I would be running on pure emotions!

I actually did cry while I was reading this. The truth about "choice" is that many women make the decision to have an abortion because they feel that there is no choice. Faced with an unplanned pregnancy, they are afraid, with hormonally-charged emotions (I know I was not the most rational person on the planet when I was pregnant. Ask my poor hubby!), and they are persuaded that an abortion would solve the problem. Then, when they realize YES, IT IS A REAL LIVE BABY IN THERE, and are faced with what they have done, it is so traumatic. Suicide rates go up for women who have chosen abortion, among other physical and emotional problems. http://www.abortionfacts.com/reardon/abortion_and_suicide.asp

It is not "fishy" that she went in for the abortion, then changed her mind. It was the tragic story of a woman who was forced to face the consequences of her "choice."

I don't know if anyone remembers those public service announcements by the Arthur D Moss foundation in which kids that might have been aborted were grown and telling how grateful they were to be alive eyc...

Those ads caused such an uproar by the "pro-choice" movement because they said they were too disturbing. It's amazing how they don't want any truth to get out about abortion that they were upset over very tame public service ads....

Forum List

Back