Zone1 There Is No Such Thing as Abortion "Medication"

As soon as you explain to us why women insist on making unwanted babies.

Edit: Still waiting flan327
Well it's like this you see.
Women don't just "make" babies by themselves.
They don't sell baby making kits at Hobby Lobby or Wal Mart.
Actually there's this thing called sexual intercourse that men and women like to do together.
Actually it is a little more than simply a "like"....it's pretty much a biological imperative.
Even for priests and Baptist deacons....but they tend to prefer little boys to women.
But I digress.
Often when men and women engage in sex the goal is just pleasure....or maybe an expression of love/attraction for one another, not to produce a baby.
Yet, sometimes, the male impregnated the female inadvertently.
For reasons that are usually very personal and known only to the woman and perhaps her sex partner and (maybe) her God and her doctor she may decide that the parasite now growing within her would be better off not being brought to term and Born.
So the decision is made to terminate the pregnancy.

There.
I hope this helps your understanding.

Please explain to US why forcing a woman to carry an UNWANTED FETUS for NINE MONTHS is civilized

Unwanted pregnancies where the mother was a willing participant is very sad. Don't people know about contraception? But there is the option of carrying the child to full term then giving it up for ADOPTION. Isn't that better than murder? Who speaks for the baby? That would seem far MORE civilized.

Of course, there is always the other thing: if you want to sleep around with every guy on the block without having any kids, at least do the right thing and get a hysterectomy or ask the guys to get a vasectomy, now you can sleep with goats, pigs all you like, whatever floats your boat . . .

Unwanted pregnancies where the mother was a willing participant is very sad. Don't people know about contraception? But there is the option of carrying the child to full term then giving it up for ADOPTION. Isn't that better than murder? Who speaks for the baby? That would seem far MORE civilized.

Of course, there is always the other thing: if you want to sleep around with every guy on the block without having any kids, at least do the right thing and get a hysterectomy or ask the guys to get a vasectomy, now you can sleep with goats, pigs all you like, whatever floats your boat .

So there you have it.
Abortion opponents are not really in it for "god" or for "saving babies" or any of that other sappy, sanctimonious crap.
It's really all about controlling women's sexuality.
How MEDIEVAL!
No wonder the the LAST time the church controlled government was known as The DARK Ages!

So there you have it. It's really all about controlling women's sexuality.

RUBBISH unless you can find a way of preventing fetal murders without the mother involved! It's not really about God, the church or any other thing other than just pure human compassion and human decency in having respect for human life and protecting our young when they cannot speak for themselves.

Sorry that sucks so much for you that you can no longer just treat the unborn like a bad meal.

NP's are as qualified as "doctors".

Nice
lame try.
Just answer the question if you have the ladies medical information. Did they see NP's for prenatal care or not?

Or did they forgo all medical care throughout, which doesn't sound like a very smart thing to do. Even getting an annual physical would likely (66%) fall within their gestational awareness..

Unwanted pregnancies where the mother was a willing participant is very sad. Don't people know about contraception? ...

Of course, there is always the other thing: if you want to sleep around with every guy on the block without having any kids, at least do the right thing and get a hysterectomy or ask the guys to get a vasectomy, now you can sleep with goats, pigs all you like, whatever floats your boat . . .
You know that contraception is only 90%-95% effective (similar to the COVID vaccine) and people complain about how many people with the vaccine still are hospitalized for COVID.

As for hysterectomies and vasectomies, people opt for abortion not because they NEVER want to have children, but that they don't want a child (or the consequences of pregnancy) at the time.

Adoption, whiled it sounds good, doesn't address the burden of pregnancy itself. Not all jobs can accommodate pregnancy.

RUBBISH unless you can find a way of preventing fetal murders without the mother involved! It's not really about God, the church or any other thing ...
Interesting note is that GOD had injected himself into the argument. As GOD aborts 23 million fetuses every year, and I don't hear you try to legislate that out of existence.

No. It’s not. Plain enough?
This is where they need to look to the constitution as to when a fetus becomes a person. As the only thing the constitution says on the subject is the 14th amendment, that automatically grants citizenship at "birth", and not before.

As soon as you explain to us why women insist on making unwanted babies.

Edit: Still waiting flan327

First of all, it is not just women making these babies.

Second of all, please tell me which method of birth control is 100% effective. My oldest son was conceived when my 1st wife was on The Pill. My daughter was conceived when we were using the Sponge.

RUBBISH unless you can find a way of preventing fetal murders without the mother involved! It's not really about God, the church or any other thing other than just pure human compassion and human decency in having respect for human life and protecting our young when they cannot speak for themselves.

Sorry that sucks so much for you that you can no longer just treat the unborn like a bad meal.
I don’t understand what you mean

Do you?

You know that contraception is only 90%-95% effective (similar to the COVID vaccine) and people complain about how many people with the vaccine still are hospitalized for COVID.

As for hysterectomies and vasectomies, people opt for abortion not because they NEVER want to have children, but that they don't want a child (or the consequences of pregnancy) at the time.

Adoption, whiled it sounds good, doesn't address the burden of pregnancy itself. Not all jobs can accommodate pregnancy.
What job can’t accommodate pregnancy!

Second of all, please tell me which method of birth control is 100% effective. My oldest son was conceived when my 1st wife was on The Pill. My daughter was conceived when we were using the Sponge.
Larry’s daughter was conceived when his ex wife was using an IUD

Just answer the question if you have the ladies medical information. Did they see NP's for prenatal care or not?

Or did they forgo all medical care throughout, which doesn't sound like a very smart thing to do. Even getting an annual physical would likely (66%) fall within their gestational awareness..
They were personal friends of mine. I have known a lot of strong, remarkable women in my life.

And I also know many people who do not use "medical care". Self included.

And I love how it throws you folks into a tizzy to encounter someone who has made the same choice.

Last edited:

It's women killing having the abortions.

I'm sure there are a billion stories about people who use contraception that failed.

Right. :rolleyes:

NP's are as qualified as "doctors".

Nice
lame try.
That's wrong.

Tubal ligation done properly.

Forum List

Back