Abortion is used extensively to hide rape and incest.

This country wouldn't have abortion mills if a law hadn't been passed against the will of the people that allowed them to be established.

I'm not going anywhere. It's the duty of those of us who value human life to stand against human rights violations.

Abortion was as common as apple pie before Roe v. Wade.
You can not fix stupid.
We do not live in a country of "the will of the people".
Amazing how ignorant Americans are. They believe we live in a majority rule rah rah club.
The Constitution stands on the doctrine of limited government and the RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

Roe v Wade is no longer the precedent case. The new standard is Planned Parenthood v Casey.

Planned Parenthood v. Casey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The case they did reaffirm some of the theoretical foundations of Roe v. Wade.

If catholics had their way it would be illegal for women to live with men before marriage and condoms would be contraband. If you silly pope lovers want to live your life a certain way then so be it; the rest of us don't have to abide by your silly fucking dogma.

put that in your adoption criteria and smoke it, motherfucker.

:thup:

Your post is bullshit. Catholics don't seek to force anyone to live in accordance with our beliefs.

We are pro-life, and adoption is a remarkable gift to those who receive the child, and to the child. We're all very pro-family... and, when you look at the harm inflicted on minorities with decades of 'progressive' laws...I'm glad we provide an alternative.

Planned Parenthood is complicit in each and every one of these incidents of rape and incest. They have actively covered up numerous crimes and counseled young girls on how to answer questions so that the criminal perpetrators don't get caught. When this happens, each and every person complict in these abhorrent acts should be prosecuted exactly as the rapist themselves.

Planned Parenthood is complicit in each and every one of these incidents of rape and incest. They have actively covered up numerous crimes and counseled young girls on how to answer questions so that the criminal perpetrators don't get caught. When this happens, each and every person complict in these abhorrent acts should be prosecuted exactly as the rapist themselves.

Where is your proof of that statement. Define 'Planned Parenthood'. Where is the organizational policy that mandates they cover this up?

If catholics had their way it would be illegal for women to live with men before marriage and condoms would be contraband. If you silly pope lovers want to live your life a certain way then so be it; the rest of us don't have to abide by your silly fucking dogma.

put that in your adoption criteria and smoke it, motherfucker.

:thup:

If that is their mission, they are not succeeding at it. I know several Catholics who live with significant others without benefit of clergy.

Hmm, so you think these victims should have just went ahead and still had these children?

Exactly.
Abortion is there for a reason.

I think it would be worse if they DID have a child.

Agreed. A mother who wants her child dead before it is born will not stop wanting it dead after it is born. See my comments about garbage can and toilet bowl babies which may be on this thread or the other current one about the topic.

Abortion is one of those instances in which there are no easy answers and absolutely no answer that is one size fits all.

Where is your proof of that statement. Define 'Planned Parenthood'. Where is the organizational policy that mandates they cover this up?

Define Planned Parenthood! It is a non profit organization founded by Margaret Sanger for the purpose of removing undesirables from the gene pool.

Whether they have an organiztional policy of covering up crimes or not is immaterial. In practice, they cover up crimes against women and very young girls.

» Planned Parenthood Struggles to Cover Up Scandal - Big Government

Second Video Shows Planned Parenthood-Sex Trafficking Coverup | LifeNews.com

Did Planned Parenthood Cover Up The Rape of An 11 Year Old Girl? « Stand True Christ Centered Pro-life

Planned Parenthood & NAF abortion clinics help predators conceal statutory rape & child sex abuse

There are probably 100 or more reports just like this.

Planned Parenthood in practice is a lot like Hamas, yes they do some really good things, but never forget that the primary purpose is to kill people.

I worked with Planned Parenthood for a number of years before I got so disgusted with what they were doing that I felt a need to apologize to the entire world for my poor judgment.

No matter what they SAY, the goal is more and more abortions. Every woman that walks out of a PP office with a baby in her belly is a failure. Yet, they DO provide pre-natal counseling as a front for what they are really doing.

I worked with Planned Parenthood for a number of years before I got so disgusted with what they were doing that I felt a need to apologize to the entire world for my poor judgment.

No matter what they SAY, the goal is more and more abortions. Every woman that walks out of a PP office with a baby in her belly is a failure. Yet, they DO provide pre-natal counseling as a front for what they are really doing.

So you should be more than able to locate and cite this organizational policy that forbids reporting!

This country wouldn't have abortion mills if a law hadn't been passed against the will of the people that allowed them to be established.

I'm not going anywhere. It's the duty of those of us who value human life to stand against human rights violations.

Really now?

You against war? Execution?

If you aren't...then you are engaging in hypocrisy.

So you should be more than able to locate and cite this organizational policy that forbids reporting!

There is no organizational policy. There is an organizational practice. If they were so foolish as to write out an organizational policy it would be much easier to shut them down wouldn't it?

You will NEVER end a womans right to choose in this country.

Doesnt that depend on what party is in office? It seems like the right ALWAYS tries to take away a womans right to choose. Always.

There will never be an end to abortion as a choice. There will never be blanket law banning abortion.

What you might find is that abortion becomes less and less desirable, less and less admirable.

Define Planned Parenthood! It is a non profit organization founded by Margaret Sanger for the purpose of removing undesirables from the gene pool.

The only evidence in support of this statement is that Sanger held views on eugenics and was a racist. Sanger was also a feminist and a believer in birth control, which in her day was highly controversial. She was arrested for distributing birth control literature in New York.

In order to claim that PP exists in service to Sanger's racial and eugenics beliefs, rather than her feminist and pro-birth-control beliefs, one must argue that the latter were merely a cover for the former, and there is no evidenced to support this.

Sanger was certainly a racist but no more so than most people of her time. She believed that whites were superior to blacks. That did not stop her from finding common cause with black activists such as W.E.B. DuBois, who would certainly not have approved attempts to wipe out black people through birth control.

Planned Parenthood in 2009 provided about 4 million contraceptive services, roughly the same number of screenings for STDs, some 1.8 million cancer-related services (e.g. mammograms), and 1.1 million pregnancy/prenatal services. They also provided some 300,000 abortions, constituting about 3 percent of the organization's medical and clinical activities.

Margaret Sanger's archaic views on eugenics and race are not shared by those involved in Planned Parenthood today. They do share her feminist views. It is the latter, not the former, that PP serves.

There is no organizational policy. There is an organizational practice. If they were so foolish as to write out an organizational policy it would be much easier to shut them down wouldn't it?

There can be no 'organizational practice' without an organizational POLICY. What you describe is INDIVIDUALS doing what they please.

There can be no 'organizational practice' without an organizational POLICY. What you describe is INDIVIDUALS doing what they please.

Do some independent research first.

Do some independent research first.

Somehow that post doesn't seem to fit the one you are trying to answer.

Of course, most abortions are performed in the early months of pregnancy, not in the last months, and that's even more true of abortions performed in the case of rape. A rape victim is surely going to be very aware of the risk of pregnancy from the word go, and is not going to let things proceed until she is close to giving birth, unless she chooses to actually give birth.

I'm not sure what the point is in saying that abortion is used to "hide" cases of rape and incest. (I would suspect the latter more than the former, if this is true at all.) I guess if a brother and sister are in a secret romantic relationship, they would not want a pregnancy and childbirth to spill the beans, and would use abortion as a backstop to contraception to make sure no children resulted. Same would be true, only perhaps more so, in a case of father-daughter incest. So I guess it could be true.

But if so, so what?

What about the oops, preggers again, no worry. Oops preggers again, back to the clinic. Oops, preggers again.... That bothers me. Especially in the case of kids, not smart enough to use contraceptives, but are allowed to decide what to do with the consequences. I feel that later in life, they may truly regret the choices they made in their youth. In fact that did happen to a participant in Roe vs. Wade.

Jan 22, 2012 · President Barack Obama, today, release a statement celebrating the Roe vs. Wade Supreme Court decision that allowed for 54 million abortions. Jane Roe was not celebrating her decision.

A fetus has it's own DNA. It is a separate individual from both parents.

For our government to step in and decide what is best for a pregnant child is criminal.
A woman sent her middle school child to school, secure in the fact that her daughter was sitting in math class. Her daughter went to the school nurse, was given a pregnancy test, and a taxi was called. The child was taken to a clinic, and was back in school by the end of the day. The parents had no idea that their daughter underwent a medical procedure.
And the child was never given an opportunity to contemplate the circumstances.
If I was the parent of that child, there would be an aborted school nurse.

We have casually tossed millions of our greatest treasures into the trash,and we wonder why we have some of the problems we have with youth today. It is a person will always be nothing but a person,that will never change.

The greatest hypocrisy is the false mantra that nobody can tell a women what to do with their body,and I support that right up to the point where another persons body is in play,the child has a greater right to live,than a women does to kll her child.

Forum List

Back