Abortion is used extensively to hide rape and incest.

What about the oops, preggers again, no worry. Oops preggers again, back to the clinic. Oops, preggers again.... That bothers me. Especially in the case of kids, not smart enough to use contraceptives, but are allowed to decide what to do with the consequences. I feel that later in life, they may truly regret the choices they made in their youth. In fact that did happen to a participant in Roe vs. Wade.

Jan 22, 2012 · President Barack Obama, today, release a statement celebrating the Roe vs. Wade Supreme Court decision that allowed for 54 million abortions. Jane Roe was not celebrating her decision.

A fetus has it's own DNA. It is a separate individual from both parents.

For our government to step in and decide what is best for a pregnant child is criminal.
A woman sent her middle school child to school, secure in the fact that her daughter was sitting in math class. Her daughter went to the school nurse, was given a pregnancy test, and a taxi was called. The child was taken to a clinic, and was back in school by the end of the day. The parents had no idea that their daughter underwent a medical procedure.
And the child was never given an opportunity to contemplate the circumstances.
If I was the parent of that child, there would be an aborted school nurse.
government IS NOT MAKING THE DECISION....the women having the abortion are making this decision for themselves, with their doctor or with their rabbi or with their parents or by themselves, but the GOVERNMENT is not in any way making this decision for them or deciding for them, so why did you say that?

Not only has the government paved the way for 54 million abortions, they want you and I to pay for them. And they insist that groups that are against abortions, perform them anyway, regardless of their beliefs, in a blatant disregard for the separation of church and state. There is an agenda here.
They insist that groups perform them that are against them???????????

Please explain???

I'll be back on later to see what you mean by that...

later

Care

Obama care has targeted the Catholic faith in regard to abortion. Catholic hospitals are going to be forced to perform abortions, hand out birth control they don't believe in, and will have to close their adoption centers unless they capitulate to their gov. orders. A blatant violation of the separation of church and state as it was meant to be. And using our money to pursue their agenda is another boot on the neck of taxpayers who consider abortion the slaughter of innocents. Our gov. is forcing us to choose death over adoption. Not gov. job to do so.
if someone wants an abortion, then they should pay for their decision. Don't force me to pay for it.
I will give that child you don't want a loving, caring home to grow up in though.......

Obama care has targeted the Catholic faith in regard to abortion. Catholic hospitals are going to be forced to perform abortions, hand out birth control they don't believe in, and will have to close their adoption centers unless they capitulate to their gov. orders. A blatant violation of the separation of church and state as it was meant to be. And using our money to pursue their agenda is another boot on the neck of taxpayers who consider abortion the slaughter of innocents. Our gov. is forcing us to choose death over adoption. Not gov. job to do so.
if someone wants an abortion, then they should pay for their decision. Don't force me to pay for it.
I will give that child you don't want a loving, caring home to grow up in though.......

Do you have a link to a non partisan news source that states that Catholic hospitals are going to be forced to perform abortions?

It seems to me that people who want to limit abortion would make natural allies with people who support the free and widespread distribution of contraceptives. The more people who use contraceptives, the fewer unwanted pregnancies there will be, and thus fewer abortions will be performed. I'd wager that the main reason that many of the anti choice people are also anti birth control is because they would rather force their moral code on others than actually prevent unwanted pregnancies and abortions. Just speculation though...

If catholics had their way it would be illegal for women to live with men before marriage and condoms would be contraband. If you silly pope lovers want to live your life a certain way then so be it; the rest of us don't have to abide by your silly fucking dogma.

put that in your adoption criteria and smoke it, motherfucker.

:thup:

Do you have a link to a non partisan news source that states that Catholic hospitals are going to be forced to perform abortions?

It seems to me that people who want to limit abortion would make natural allies with people who support the free and widespread distribution of contraceptives. The more people who use contraceptives, the fewer unwanted pregnancies there will be, and thus fewer abortions will be performed. I'd wager that the main reason that many of the anti choice people are also anti birth control is because they would rather force their moral code on others than actually prevent unwanted pregnancies and abortions. Just speculation though...

Speculation that decades of research puts the lie to.

Since the advent of abortion and free contraception for all, abortion incidence has steadily increased.

Speculation that decades of research puts the lie to.

Since the advent of abortion and free contraception for all, abortion incidence has steadily increased.

perhaps you'd like to post a source...

Sure. Give me a sec. I've posted it here dozens of times. The CDC stat sheets and the stat sheets from guttmacher can be your friend.

If catholics had their way it would be illegal for women to live with men before marriage and condoms would be contraband. If you silly pope lovers want to live your life a certain way then so be it; the rest of us don't have to abide by your silly fucking dogma.

put that in your adoption criteria and smoke it, motherfucker.

:thup:

Catholics wanted lots of Catholics, with the first born son to be given to the priesthood. I speculate numbers and money had a lot to do with alot of Catholic dogma.
Being a WASP, and able to make my own decisions, I don't think nine months is too big a sacrifice to give life to a child who carries your genetic code forward. A child with a song we haven't heard yet, or the mind that discovers a cure, or a child with the courage to one day lead a nation.
I would also wrap condoms up like Christmas gifts, to hand out to every kid who has reason to use them.

It doesn't "help" in cases of rape at all:

"Julia Piercey is named in a lawsuit where 16-year-old Denise Fairbanks became pregnant by her own father, told the Planned Parenthood staff, and received an abortion at their facility. Yet the crimes of incest and statutory rape were never reported to authorities. The father, who according to an Idaho Values Alliance (IVA) press release had abused his daughter since she was 13 years old, was eventually sent to prison, "no thanks to Planned Parenthood."
Abortion clinic director sued for concealing rape, incest (OneNewsNow.com)
Your link cited a case where a soccer coach raped a 13-year-old student of his and she didn't report it. Caregivers are required by law in many states to report crimes committed against a victim. The determination in this case may decide that this school employee is not ever allowed to work with children again if the charges can be proved.

that's the point..they're MANDATORY REPORTERS in every state. Health care workers, mental health workers..it is the law that they report certain things, and underage pregnancy is one of the things they are required to report.

PP shits all over that law, just as they shit over most laws. You cannot expect an industry that makes its money off of killing babies to be ethical. It's impossible for them to be ethical, it's an industry that survives perpetrating human rights violations. And not just against the unborn. Also against the women they claim they are helping. In reality, they are just victimizing them.

I have worked with a large number of retarded and schizophrenic patients over the years who were products of incest and/or rape by a blood relative. It is not always covered up. Not all people who are the products of incest will have problems this severe, but many will have. And their lives are a living hell.

I worked in rural TN a few years. Many of the depressed women I saw had one child, their FIRST child, that was retarded. The rest were perfectly healthy. In those cases, 'Daddy' got the first one. Hubby got the rest. And there are some good men who have married those women and treated those children as good as their own.

You don't know pathos until you have worked where I have.

But the person who hasn't been born yet is better off than both of them. He hasn't seen the evil that is done under the sun. Ecclesiastes 4:3

Last edited:
that's the point..they're MANDATORY REPORTERS in every state. Health care workers, mental health workers..it is the law that they report certain things, and underage pregnancy is one of the things they are required to report.

PP shits all over that law, just as they shit over most laws. You cannot expect an industry that makes its money off of killing babies to be ethical. It's impossible for them to be ethical, it's an industry that survives perpetrating human rights violations. And not just against the unborn. Also against the women they claim they are helping. In reality, they are just victimizing them.
'
It may be an organizational thing. Or it may not. I have worked with a lot of people who are to chicken shit to report the way they are supposed to. They rationalize every way they can to get out of it. But the law is on the side of the person who makes the good faith report.

In the case of those who support abortion, they don't report it because it would interfere with the abortion. Bottom line. The abortion trumps the well being of the mother.

Yes abortion is "there for a reason". It's there to kill babies. You have a point?

And what is with the adamant refusal of baby killers to refuse to acknowledge the fact that people can have babies and not have to raise them? People are lined up, begging to adopt infants. They spend years and tens of thousands of dollars, and go across the globe to adopt children with physical and mental health issues from third world countries, for God's sakes. Stop pretending the only way to get out of raising a baby is to kill it.

This country wouldn't have abortion mills if a law hadn't been passed against the will of the people that allowed them to be established.

I'm not going anywhere. It's the duty of those of us who value human life to stand against human rights violations.

Abortion was as common as apple pie before Roe v. Wade.
You can not fix stupid.
We do not live in a country of "the will of the people".
Amazing how ignorant Americans are. They believe we live in a majority rule rah rah club.
The Constitution stands on the doctrine of limited government and the RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

In the case of those who support abortion, they don't report it because it would interfere with the abortion. Bottom line. The abortion trumps the well being of the mother.

Reporting abuse does not interfere with a medical procedure. It can be reported AFTER the procedure (In TN, there is a law that mandates reporting suspected incest even though there is no pregnancy and it is consensual.)

I think what you have here is some individuals who simply are chicken shit. They are out there, and I have worked with several. Unless there is an organizational policy against reporting, then it is not an organizational thing. I never had any problem reporting, but then my mother said that I would charge into hell with a bucket of water. Beyond that, the law protects the person who makes a good faith report. It does not protect the one who violates the reporting statutes.

I would add, if someone has PTSD from an action which she, herself, chose then that person needs counseling, to accept responsibility for the decision, and does not need to be trying to find a third party to blame.

Last edited:
And what is with the adamant refusal of baby killers to refuse to acknowledge the fact that people can have babies and not have to raise them? People are lined up, begging to adopt infants. They spend years and tens of thousands of dollars, and go across the globe to adopt children with physical and mental health issues from third world countries, for God's sakes. Stop pretending the only way to get out of raising a baby is to kill it.

What is with that is that we have no current law mandating that a woman give birth to a child she doesn't want. Beyond that, I would have to disagree that people are lined up to adopt children who are the products of incest because they have too many medical and mental problems. People have sued adoption agencies for not disclosing that the child they adopted was the product of incest or the child of two schizophrenics.
Very few willingly take on those kinds of problems. They want healthy children. I have a cousin who adopted a crack baby, he has damn near killed the entire family. Literally and figurataively.

Forum List

Back