Abortion funding Mitt Romney, spin this right wing.

Yes. Yes it is. Rdean tried to claim that no democrat is for abortion and I called him on his dishonesty.

Since when is exposing a lie dishonest?

No one is FOR abortion you fucking shit head. What is wrong with you? Abortion isn't "fun". You tard. It's awful. It's traumatic. But it's the woman's decision for exactly those reasons. Why do creeps like you think you have the right to police a woman's vagina? You're just awful.

You piss me off for being such a fucking moron, you really do.

Yes. People are for Abortion. Your whole political party is dedicated to the proposition that abortion needs to occur. Nothing is wrong with me. Im not the one who advocates killing my children.

Why exactly do you think you are entitled to take someone elses life at your convenience?

Furthermore
The majority of Americans, even ones that are "Pro Choice",
are against partial birth abortions and want Parental Consent for minors

Yet Planned Parenthood and many on the Left fight against this
Indeed, Planned Parenthood is more extreme than most "Pro Choice"
Americans

That is insane

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

Let's get this shit straight. When Republicans are for abortion liberals are knot? does we got that Wright?

No Democrat is "FOR" abortion. Democrats are for "women's rights". The woman should decide. It's her body. Government should stay out of it. It's Republicans that want to police a woman's vagina, NOT Democrats.

Exactly.

Honestly, every day, I think the Rs cannot do anything worse than they did the day before and every damn day, they prove me wrong.

No, Democrats are for abortion on demand as a means of irresponsible sex and birth control. Republicans are for protecting the most innocent of citizens in this nation. Defenseless babies.

Total bullshit.

PROVE that any part of this nasty lying statement is true.

You won't because you cannot.

In point of fact, more than 2/3 of ALL abortions are medically necessary and NO ONE has an abortion instead of routine birth control. IF you had any real knowledge of abortion AND women, yu would know that.

Let's get this shit straight. When Republicans are for abortion liberals are knot? does we got that Wright?

No Democrat is "FOR" abortion. Democrats are for "women's rights". The woman should decide. It's her body. Government should stay out of it. It's Republicans that want to police a woman's vagina, NOT Democrats.
No, Democrats are for abortion on demand as a means of irresponsible sex and birth control. Republicans are for protecting the most innocent of citizens in this nation. Defenseless babies.
The REAL innocent among us.

We don't need group think in the dems or the pubs, but both suffer from groups dominated by it.

Let me make sure I understand. Democrats who are made up of blacks, browns, whites, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, atheist, gays, feminists, conservatives, liberals, college professors, educated, uneducated, rich, poor and so on suffer from "group" think? Uhh, which group?

When you point out who makes up Republicans and who makes up Democrats, suddenly that statement is realized as "inane".

Actually we want to focus on this. You claim the GOP is a White Man's club but whenever one of them turns out to be black, hispanic, or a woman the left attacks them mercilessly.

Who is really the perpetrator when it comes to bigotry in politics?

The Left obviously.

We treat everyone the same, while the left gives each little group their 15 mins then moves on. Truth is we aren't the ones trying to give Americans as a whole the shaft. Obama is.

Go tell that to Mitt Romney. Maybe he can lead the attack - again.

Flat lie. Many democrats oppose abortion except in the cases of rape, incest, and health. So do many Republicans. You are a liar, Darkwind.
Perhaps you should do some research. If you do, you will discover that the majority if abortions are done for the purpose of birth control. The alleged noble concept of allowing a women to do with her body as she wishes is the lie. Those who defend this kind of rhetoric are liars of the worst sort, because they lie not only to Me and others, but to themselves. You will not find any Democrat in power that will publicly announce that they are against abortion.

How is it that you can call Me a liar when you cannot even be truthful with yourself?

Now, have a nice day and I would urge you to take a few minutes every day to quietly reflect on understanding the difference from wanting something to be true because you feel it, and something being true because it is proven everywhere.

Nighty, night.

The REAL innocent among us.
The ONLY true innocents in our entire race.

Total bullshit.

PROVE that any part of this nasty lying statement is true.

You won't because you cannot.

In point of fact, more than 2/3 of ALL abortions are medically necessary and NO ONE has an abortion instead of routine birth control. IF you had any real knowledge of abortion AND women, yu would know that.
I see I touched a nerve here. Whats the matter? Abortion on demand to harsh a reality for you pansies? Is that why you don't bother to allow images of abortion to be shown in schools or at debates?

Do some research. Try to go to websites that don't have a liberal agenda. I think you will find that the vast numbers of abortions are abortions for convenience. Or to be a bit more clear with the language.

Abortion on demand for irresponsible sex.

Have a nice day.

I find it amazing how people will consistently throw insults against people without any facts, and all because they simply don't like what they read.

So, I went to a few websites (a few years back because while I almost never provide links to research ((I'm not your fucking secretary, do you own work)) because I have little to no need to justify My beliefs to any of you mother fuckers, I think this time I'm going to make an exception.

Facts on abortions:

Gutmacher Institute is not what I would call a right wing website with an agenda. However, they have done a few studies on the abortion issue in the United States and about abortion on demand. Here are a few of their findings.

• Fifty-four percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users report having used their method inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users report correct use.[8]
Lets put this in context. While a good number of women are being responsible in that they do use contraceptive methods, 76% of them do so erratically. This means that when they forget to use contraception, or don't bother because of other circumstance, they are more than willing to use abortion as a means of birth control. Abortion on demand.

• Forty-six percent of women who have abortions had not used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Of these women, 33% had perceived themselves to be at low risk for pregnancy, 32% had had concerns about contraceptive methods, 26% had had unexpected sex and 1% had been forced to have sex.[8]
So, to add context. 33% of the 46% of the women thought that they were timing their unprotected sex correctly and did not need to worry about getting protected. 46% of them didn't even bother to have protected sex when they did not want children. However, the most interesting statistic here is the last one. Those of you who tout the "What about rape or incest?" One percent reported having been forced to have sex. A pretty low number. While I don't blame the baby for the sins of the father, I really can't fault a woman who cannot live with the child of rape. (However, by killing the baby, the rape is not erased from the mind of the woman, so I'm unclear of the logic here.)

There is more....some of it even supports women who have abortions. Here is the link for you fucking lazy muther fuckers who won't do your own research.

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

One other website thrown in just for fun. They basically use the same numbers from the guttmacher institute.

Abortion as Birth Control

Using abortion as birth control means that abortion is being used as a back-up method to ineffective or improperly used contraception, or no contraception is being used at all. Of women having abortions,

• 46% did not use contraception during the month they became pregnant
  • 8% never used a method of birth control
  • 47% have had at least one previous abortion
Although there are situations in which abortion is in response to health concerns of the mother or fetus, or in response to pregnancy arising from abuse, the majority of abortions are obtained for social and financial reasons. The primary reasons given for choosing abortion are given below.

• 75% say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities
  • about 75% say they cannot afford a child
  • 50% do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner
http://www.contracept.org/abortifacient.php

So, who is the liar again?

Stupid fuck.

First, the morning after pill IS NOT an abortion.

Google it yourself. Christian Life Resources

Second, I am as pro-life as they come, and no fan of Romney's...and I do not oppose the morning after pill.

I oppose cutting a living baby, with a heartbeat and brain activity, limb from limb from the womb.

It only takes a few hours after sex for a women to actually BE pregnant. Conception begins when two things happen. The sperm joins the egg and the now fertilized egg attaches to the wall of the uterus. Not all fertilized eggs attach. Some think of it as "nature's own little abortion", flushing away a fertilized egg.

The morning after pill is called "morning after" for a reason. It acts exactly like a birth control pill only "possibly" after conception. The woman takes the pill as a safety precaution because she may or may not be pregnant. We will never know. To say it doesn't actually cause an abortion, considering when you take it, is believing what the manufacturer says without actually "thinking". Something Republicans do a lot.

Do Republicans think birth control pills put up a little "barrier" inside a women? Do they understand how they work? I'm curious.

How do birth control pills work? | Go Ask Alice!

Exactly, it's birth control...not an abortion...thanks for clearing that up.

Flat lie. Many democrats oppose abortion except in the cases of rape, incest, and health. So do many Republicans. You are a liar, Darkwind.
Perhaps you should do some research. If you do, you will discover that the majority if abortions are done for the purpose of birth control. The alleged noble concept of allowing a women to do with her body as she wishes is the lie. Those who defend this kind of rhetoric are liars of the worst sort, because they lie not only to Me and others, but to themselves. You will not find any Democrat in power that will publicly announce that they are against abortion.

How is it that you can call Me a liar when you cannot even be truthful with yourself?

Having lost the argument about Democrats, DW moves to abortions as birth control but gives no evidence to support that stupid assertion. DW is a liar, and stamping its little feet does not help its cause.

Having lost the argument about Democrats, DW moves to abortions as birth control but gives no evidence to support that stupid assertion. DW is a liar, and stamping its little feet does not help its cause.

What the heck are you talking about? Of course Abortion is being used as a form of birth control, and that's been the case since 1973 if not before.

Read all of what DW wrote before showing your lack of concentration again, JoeB.

Ummm. . . you pay too much attention to me. Are you becoming a stalker troll.

Let's see (I am whistling up stalker troll JoeB).

Actually, I pay little attention to you, you just ain't that interesting...

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Romney is going to bring the GOP back to the center and get rid of the TEA Party.

(Pssst. Pssst. Senator Lugar would like to have a word with you.)

I'm still waiting for you to explain how Romney is going to bring the GOP back to the center and get rid of the TEA Party.

Yep you are, JoeBStalkerTroll!

Senator Lugar's defeat gives the seat to the Dems.

As the Sharron Angle type stupidity continues, we move against the TeePees. Utah, a most Red state, and its Republican leadership went to work on the movement beginning in the days after the elections of 2010. Notice that chaffetz and lee of Utah have moved some steps to the center. Notice the defeats of TP candidates this year.

One state at a time, with the occasional Lugar reminder.

Yep you are, JoeBStalkerTroll!

Senator Lugar's defeat gives the seat to the Dems.

As the Sharron Angle type stupidity continues, we move against the TeePees. Utah, a most Red state, and its Republican leadership went to work on the movement beginning in the days after the elections of 2010. Notice that chaffetz and lee of Utah have moved some steps to the center. Notice the defeats of TP candidates this year.

One state at a time, with the occasional Lugar reminder.

Umm, that was the best you can come up with, some backbenchers moving "to the center".

Seriously?

Fact is, Lugar's loss shows that the TEA movement isn't abating at all, and Romney cowers before it.

(Incidently, I have mixed feelings on the TEA Party itself. It's got some very valid points, but it's full of it on others. I'd say the same about OWS.)

Some TEA candidates will be defeated, but not by moderate Republicans.

Forum List

Back