Abortion funding Mitt Romney, spin this right wing.

Is the morning after pill the only thing TEVA sells? Of course not, they are a drug company. How many drug companies have something similar and should they all be banned from donating to either party? Has Obama vetted all his contributors? I keep hearing he'll have a billion in campaign funds, so I doubt he cares where the money comes from. I don't think most politicians do, but as long as it's legal, they'll take it.

Oh, well, then it's OK. They can be the biggest abortionist in the country as long as they sell other stuff.

We don't need group think in the dems or the pubs, but both suffer from groups dominated by it.

Let me make sure I understand. Democrats who are made up of blacks, browns, whites, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, atheist, gays, feminists, conservatives, liberals, college professors, educated, uneducated, rich, poor and so on suffer from "group" think? Uhh, which group?

When you point out who makes up Republicans and who makes up Democrats, suddenly that statement is realized as "inane".

I happen to think universal marriage should in fact be the law. However, I am willing to let this evolve, as it surely is in the country. The younger generation is overwhelming in favor, so that time will come. Yet we see the powerful "group think" of the same sex lobby on the left drive a president to announcement before it is truly the right time politically. This may cost him in Pennsylvania and Ohio in the fall.

For my GOP that is good. For your dems, rather stupid.

Let's get this straight. Romney is Mormon, not hard Christian right. Of course he will take the money, because Mormonism is not opposed to abortion ipso facto: there are gray areas that require nuance. Romney gets this.

Of course he will take the money.

Actually, the Christian Right looks relatively sane compared to the Mormons.

But the point is, Romney was for Abortion before he was against it but now he's for it again. Or something.

I'm glad you can keep all the lies straight, Jake, but I'm not sure why you are supporting a guy who is lying to you.

You have been the one lying on the thread from Day One with your flip flopping from candidate This to Candidate That trying to influence the nomination, helplessly.

Romney's word is a paragon of virtue to compared to yours. :lol:

More deflection, man.

Gotta love it. Just admit you can't answer the question.

INcidently, I've been very clear on what I'm for. Progressive on economic issues, moderate on social issues, conservative on security issues.

And I said that from Day one.

The problem is, the Not-Romneys got it- the GOP has to get it right with working folks if it is goig to have a future. Perry got it. Gingrich got it. Santorum Got it.

And the Establishment is having none of it. Because they think they can manipulate the unwashed rabble.

But what is clear is, Romney can't renounce the Rabble. He has to cower before Bryan Fischer and the crazy woman who said Obama should be hung for treason.

Ummm .. . . why are you deflecting, JoeB.

You have added nothing of value to the discussion.

You project your inadequacy of creating contradictions onto me.

Everybody remembers you flip flopping throughout the primaries from one candidate to another because Romney was not conservative enough.

Now you flip flop to Romney is in the hands of the conservatives.

Can't have both, son.

Everybody remembers you flip flopping throughout the primaries from one candidate to another because Romney was not conservative enough.

Can't have both, son.

Guy, I made it very clear why I was against Romney.

He's a MORMON!

I mean, take away the evil, stupid cult he belongs to, and he'd be another squishy loser that I'd tell you was a bad idea during the primaries, hold my nose and vote for in the general, and after he loses, I'll say, "I told you so!" Which is pretty much what I did with McCain, Dole, Bush-41....

Now I just skip the middle step... which is just fine with me.

Can't have both, son.

Guy, I made it very clear why I was against Romney.

He's a MORMON!

I mean, take away the evil, stupid cult he belongs to, and he'd be another squishy loser that I'd tell you was a bad idea during the primaries, hold my nose and vote for in the general, and after he loses, I'll say, "I told you so!" Which is pretty much what I did with McCain, Dole, Bush-41....

Now I just skip the middle step... which is just fine with me.

Republicans would rather have a president they believe is a member of a cult over a black Christian.

I suspect the Dems are more bothered about Romney's Mormonism than the Pubs are now.

Mitt Romney targets $8m on multi-city Florida fundraising swing. | Naked Politics

Those who want more access will have to drop $50,000 per person Wednesday for lunch at the Avila Golf & Country Club home of developer Dick and Cornelia Corbett in Tampa. Romney finishes the night at the Star Island manse of pharmaceutical magnate Phil and Pat Frost where dinner costs $50,000. In between, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. there’s a fundraiser at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables.

On Thursday, Romney begins the day at a to-be-determined fundraiser in Jacksonville from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. There’s a $50,000 lunch scheduled but no venue yet. From there, he heads to the Woodfield Country Club home of Marc J. Leder of Sun Capital Partners in Boca Raton. Dinner: $50,000.

-----------------------------------------------

pharmaceutical magnate Phil and Pat Frost

-------------------------------------------------

Phillip Frost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Frost became Vice Chairman of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries in January 2006 when Teva acquired Ivax Corporation. In March 2010 Dr. Frost was named the Chairman of the Board of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Limited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama Administration Keeps Limit on Teva Morning-After Pill - Bloomberg

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TEVA) failed to win U.S. clearance for the first over-the-counter emergency contraceptive after an Obama Cabinet member overruled the head of the Food and Drug Administration on the issue.
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius ordered Margaret Hamburg, the FDA chief, to reject the application by Petach Tikva, Israel-based Teva, citing potential sales to girls under age 17. Hamburg, in a statement, said she was ready to approve over-the-counter sales based on “well- supported” and “science-based evidence.” The FDA said it’s the first time the HHS has reversed one of its decisions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you get it? Obama stopped children from getting Abortion pills. The manufacturer of the pills is holding a dinner for Mitt Romney for $50,000.00 a plate.

It can't be denied - ROMNEY IS TAKING MONEY FROM ABORTIONISTS!!!!!!!

Not just an abortionist, but one who wants to make abortion available to children.

Willard is in DEEP MITT now.

Go ahead right wing. Spin, spin, spin.

Tito tannoura, part 1 - YouTube

Word to the wise rdean.......try putting a declarative statement paragraph or sentence at the beginning of your post rather than burying it in your post forcing the target audience to have to search for it.

Example: Mitt Romney sucks Donkey Dicks and I have the undeniable proof here.

Last edited:
I suspect the Dems are more bothered about Romney's Mormonism than the Pubs are now.

As I said when I posted it, they always were. 27% of Democrats won't vote for a Mormon, but they weren't going to vote for any Republican.

It's the 18% of independents that you need to worry about.

But Romney has so many other strikes against him, when this thing gets really rolling, they'll be obvious.

The one thing about Romney. The better people get to know him, the less they like him.

We don't need group think in the dems or the pubs, but both suffer from groups dominated by it.

Let me make sure I understand. Democrats who are made up of blacks, browns, whites, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, atheist, gays, feminists, conservatives, liberals, college professors, educated, uneducated, rich, poor and so on suffer from "group" think? Uhh, which group?

When you point out who makes up Republicans and who makes up Democrats, suddenly that statement is realized as "inane".

Actually we want to focus on this. You claim the GOP is a White Man's club but whenever one of them turns out to be black, hispanic, or a woman the left attacks them mercilessly.

Who is really the perpetrator when it comes to bigotry in politics?

The Left obviously.

We treat everyone the same, while the left gives each little group their 15 mins then moves on. Truth is we aren't the ones trying to give Americans as a whole the shaft. Obama is.

Last edited:

Actually we want to focus on this. You claim the GOP is a White Man's club but whenever one of them turns out to be black, hispanic, or a woman the left attacks them mercilessly.

The Left obviously.

We treat everyone the same, while the left gives each little group their 15 mins then moves on. Truth is we aren't the ones trying to give Americans as a whole the shaft. Obama is.

We right of center do group think at times, mud, and you know it. The gay issue is certainly one of the most obvious. So no we don't treat everyone the same.

As I said when I posted it, they always were. 27% of Democrats won't vote for a Mormon, but they weren't going to vote for any Republican.

It's the 18% of independents that you need to worry about.

But Romney has so many other strikes against him, when this thing gets really rolling, they'll be obvious.

The one thing about Romney. The better people get to know him, the less they like him.

Yeah.....MORMONS are sucks.

(Harry Reid is a MORMON......but he still got re-elected)

The Left obviously.

We right of center do group think at times, mud, and you know it. The gay issue is certainly one of the most obvious. So no we don't treat everyone the same.

:eusa_boohoo:
life sucks

Let's get this shit straight. When Republicans are for abortion liberals are knot? does we got that Wright?

No Democrat is "FOR" abortion. Democrats are for "women's rights". The woman should decide. It's her body. Government should stay out of it. It's Republicans that want to police a woman's vagina, NOT Democrats.
No, Democrats are for abortion on demand as a means of irresponsible sex and birth control. Republicans are for protecting the most innocent of citizens in this nation. Defenseless babies.

Let's get this shit straight. When Republicans are for abortion liberals are knot? does we got that Wright?

No Democrat is "FOR" abortion. Democrats are for "women's rights". The woman should decide. It's her body. Government should stay out of it. It's Republicans that want to police a woman's vagina, NOT Democrats.
No, Democrats are for abortion on demand as a means of irresponsible sex and birth control. Republicans are for protecting the most innocent of citizens in this nation. Defenseless babies.

Flat lie. Many democrats oppose abortion except in the cases of rape, incest, and health. So do many Republicans. You are a liar, Darkwind.

Forum List

Back