Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion only for medical emergencies

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion for medical emergencies and extreme defect/disease only

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
You are equating legal to right. It doesn't work that way. There was a time it was legal to own people. You could have dine anything you wanted to with them and it would have been legal.

Of course human life is precious. Don't be an idiot. Look around the universe. It's a pretty inhospitable place. There aren't many places where you will find the beings that know and create. How is that not precious? How is that not rare? How can the universe evolving to be able to have a discussion with itself not be remarkable?

rare
rer/
adjective
  1. (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.
    "a rare genetic disorder"
    synonyms: infrequent, scarce, sparse, few and far between, thin on the ground, like gold dust, as scarce as hen's teeth; More
People die or suffer every second and you don't lose a minutes sleep.

The problem is not everyone who fucks should be a parent.
Yep, I'm no different from you in that regard. I can't know what I don't know. So the fuck what? What does that have to do with life is rare and precious? Are you so lacking in logic that you fail to recognize what makes something rare? Because it makes no fucking sense whatsoever that just because some people don't act like life is rare and precious, that life is not rare and precious. The reality is that when anyone's life is threatened they damn sure do act like life is rare and precious because they will do almost anything to keep it.

Yep, not everyone who fucks should be a parent. Again... so what? What the fuck does that have to do with it being wrong to end a human life? You would be much better off just admitting the truth and be done with it. Help me help you.
Well it's not ideal no but too many rational good people still believe it's not a big deal to get an abortion. Even if they wouldn't get one themselves.

There are women who should get abortions if they get pregnant. Would I prefer she have the baby and put it up for adoption? Sure. But would I do that? No way. I'd get an abortion first. And I don't blame or fault or shame women who get them because I get it.
We have already had this talk before. I'm not a fan of eugenics. You seem to have a hard time saying abortion is wrong. Is that because you don't believe it is for some women? Do you believe that some women shouldn't kill their babies and other women should kill their babies?
Whoever wants too. Not all women should be mommys
Ok, but isn't it true that your beliefs are biased by the fact that you don't want society to have pay for deadbeats?

The standard does not care how or why or what happened. The standard is that it is wrong to end a human life. Making exceptions is normalizing a deviance and it does have predictable surprises.
Assisted suicide is legal in some states. Is that wrong?
Yes. Do you think the people who did it go out partying after it or something?

I don't think you understand the concept that I first laid out for you. Start with the highest standard possible. And when you don't meet it, don't rationalize that you did. Because that will be a losing hand. You don't want to play a losing hand, do you?

Now that we are done discussing your fringe argument that was totally unrelated to an abortion of convenience, Let's talk about abortion. Is it wrong to abort a baby for convenience? Which is really what we are talking about. You were the one who revived this thread, right?
Great scene in orange is the new black where the woman explains to the meth head how she did those kids and society a favor by aborting. Ask most people in that case they condoln abortion.

And ask a girl who doesn't want to have a baby if abortion should be legal she'll say yes. How she got pregnant doesn't matter.

Human life just isn't that precious. Scientifically it's just a seed and feels nothing. Simple safe and quick.

Sucks to be the seed true but
You are equating legal to right. It doesn't work that way. There was a time it was legal to own people. You could have dine anything you wanted to with them and it would have been legal.

Of course human life is precious. Don't be an idiot. Look around the universe. It's a pretty inhospitable place. There aren't many places where you will find the beings that know and create. How is that not precious? How is that not rare? How can the universe evolving to be able to have a discussion with itself not be remarkable?

rare
rer/
adjective
    synonyms: infrequent, scarce, sparse, few and far between, thin on the ground, like gold dust, as scarce as hen's teeth; More
How many stars are in our universe? Chances are good that life has does or will exist at some time in the billions of years that star burns. Every star. So life is not rare it just seems that way to us.

We do have too many people. Look at how we are over fishing our oceans.

I would prefer bad women not get pregnant in the first place of course but I don't want to force bad women into having a child they won't raise properly.
270 trillion stars was the last number I heard. Actually I heard that the odds weren't so good for life to exist around every star. What is your belief based on?

We have too many people and our oceans are overfished? Sounds like you would like to cull the herd. Should we get rid of the undesirables first?

It has always been a state decision.
Then tell everyone you are going to ban abortion right after the 2020 election. At least be honest

But I will give you this. Trump said he would punish women who got abortions if it were illegal and still 44℅ of women voted for him and he won so they can't say he wasn't honest about it.
You are skipping a whole lot of steps there, brother. Whoa. Hold up. I have not gotten within 100 miles of banning anything. Who said anything about banning abortion? Not me. I'm just trying to find out why you think abortion is moral. Well? Why do you believe abortion is moral?
Spontaneous abortions are part of nature. Morality is not involved.
Which is why we don't need to add to it. So you believe it is moral to end a human life?
It is sometimes amoral not to.
Are you trying to define the rule through exception again?

Then tell everyone you are going to ban abortion right after the 2020 election. At least be honest

But I will give you this. Trump said he would punish women who got abortions if it were illegal and still 44℅ of women voted for him and he won so they can't say he wasn't honest about it.
You are skipping a whole lot of steps there, brother. Whoa. Hold up. I have not gotten within 100 miles of banning anything. Who said anything about banning abortion? Not me. I'm just trying to find out why you think abortion is moral. Well? Why do you believe abortion is moral?
Which is why we don't need to add to it. So you believe it is moral to end a human life?

There are no exceptions in nature, everything you see around you is part of it.

People die or suffer every second and you don't lose a minutes sleep.

The problem is not everyone who fucks should be a parent.
Yep, I'm no different from you in that regard. I can't know what I don't know. So the fuck what? What does that have to do with life is rare and precious? Are you so lacking in logic that you fail to recognize what makes something rare? Because it makes no fucking sense whatsoever that just because some people don't act like life is rare and precious, that life is not rare and precious. The reality is that when anyone's life is threatened they damn sure do act like life is rare and precious because they will do almost anything to keep it.

Yep, not everyone who fucks should be a parent. Again... so what? What the fuck does that have to do with it being wrong to end a human life? You would be much better off just admitting the truth and be done with it. Help me help you.
Well it's not ideal no but too many rational good people still believe it's not a big deal to get an abortion. Even if they wouldn't get one themselves.

There are women who should get abortions if they get pregnant. Would I prefer she have the baby and put it up for adoption? Sure. But would I do that? No way. I'd get an abortion first. And I don't blame or fault or shame women who get them because I get it.
We have already had this talk before. I'm not a fan of eugenics. You seem to have a hard time saying abortion is wrong. Is that because you don't believe it is for some women? Do you believe that some women shouldn't kill their babies and other women should kill their babies?
Ok, but isn't it true that your beliefs are biased by the fact that you don't want society to have pay for deadbeats?
That's part of it. The other thing is there is a lot of poor trash that shouldn't be breeding.

I'm not saying poor people who want kids shouldn't be allowed. I'm just saying I don't want to force someone who shouldn't be a parent to be one.

And it's not just poor people. Not all middle class people should be parents either. Rich too. Look at how GW bush got an illegal abortion before roe v wade. Rich people will always be able to find doctors to perform abortions. They are simple and quick and easy.

Assisted suicide is legal in some states. Is that wrong?

I don't think you understand the concept that I first laid out for you. Start with the highest standard possible. And when you don't meet it, don't rationalize that you did. Because that will be a losing hand. You don't want to play a losing hand, do you?

Now that we are done discussing your fringe argument that was totally unrelated to an abortion of convenience, Let's talk about abortion. Is it wrong to abort a baby for convenience? Which is really what we are talking about. You were the one who revived this thread, right?
Great scene in orange is the new black where the woman explains to the meth head how she did those kids and society a favor by aborting. Ask most people in that case they condoln abortion.

And ask a girl who doesn't want to have a baby if abortion should be legal she'll say yes. How she got pregnant doesn't matter.

Human life just isn't that precious. Scientifically it's just a seed and feels nothing. Simple safe and quick.

rare
rer/
adjective
How many stars are in our universe? Chances are good that life has does or will exist at some time in the billions of years that star burns. Every star. So life is not rare it just seems that way to us.

I would prefer bad women not get pregnant in the first place of course but I don't want to force bad women into having a child they won't raise properly.
270 trillion stars was the last number I heard. Actually I heard that the odds weren't so good for life to exist around every star. What is your belief based on?

We have too many people and our oceans are overfished? Sounds like you would like to cull the herd. Should we get rid of the undesirables first?
We don't even know if there is life in Europa. We are just learning so don't put all your faith in theories. Even scientific ones. Especially when it comes to outer space.

There may have been life on Mars before earth. Billionss of years ago it may have been in the sweet spot. In fact life may have come from Mars. That's one theory. A meteor hit Mars and flung Mars rock into space and it landed on earth with stow away bacteria. I find this theory far fetched but it's a theory.

I believe life either currently exists around every star, once existed around every star or one day will exist. When the time is right.

If not, what is the purpose of that star?

And everything has a scientific and natural cause. How the big bang happened or what was before may not be knowable but if we could send a scientist back he or she could explain it and my guess is no God necessary

Yes, everything is part of nature, but that does not mean there are no rules and exceptions. For everything there is a distribution. For instance, nature has selected male / female unions to procreate the species. That is the rule. The exception would be humans who deviate from that rule and prefer to have sex with the same gender. They are the exception to the rule. Miscarriages are part of nature and have no bearing on your willful decision to abort your baby for selfish reasons.

That's part of it. The other thing is there is a lot of poor trash that shouldn't be breeding.

I'm not saying poor people who want kids shouldn't be allowed. I'm just saying I don't want to force someone who shouldn't be a parent to be one.

And it's not just poor people. Not all middle class people should be parents either. Rich too. Look at how GW bush got an illegal abortion before roe v wade. Rich people will always be able to find doctors to perform abortions. They are simple and quick and easy.
Of course that is a part of it. Does it make abortions moral? Is it moral to end the life of a human being? Why stop at in the womb? Why not extend it past birth? You are on a slippery slope.

rare
rer/
adjective

We don't even know if there is life in Europa. We are just learning so don't put all your faith in theories. Even scientific ones. Especially when it comes to outer space.

There may have been life on Mars before earth. Billionss of years ago it may have been in the sweet spot. In fact life may have come from Mars. That's one theory. A meteor hit Mars and flung Mars rock into space and it landed on earth with stow away bacteria. I find this theory far fetched but it's a theory.

I believe life either currently exists around every star, once existed around every star or one day will exist. When the time is right.

So in other words you have no data to back up your beliefs, but you still believe beings that know and create are everywhere. Can a being that know and create live in the vacuum of space? In fact, what are the requirements for beings that know and create to exist? Do you at least know that?

And everything has a scientific and natural cause. How the big bang happened or what was before may not be knowable but if we could send a scientist back he or she could explain it and my guess is no God necessary
Are you trying to change the subject? Explain to me how sometimes it is amoral not to abort a baby in the womb applies to aborting all babies in the womb?

Yes, everything is part of nature, but that does not mean there are no rules and exceptions. For everything there is a distribution. For instance, nature has selected male / female unions to procreate the species. That is the rule. The exception would be humans who deviate from that rule and prefer to have sex with the same gender. They are the exception to the rule. Miscarriages are part of nature and have no bearing on your willful decision to abort your baby for selfish reasons.
I've never aborted a baby, but those who choose to, I have no problem with, it's a religious dilemma, not a universal one.

rare
rer/
adjective

So in other words you have no data to back up your beliefs, but you still believe beings that know and create are everywhere. Can a being that know and create live in the vacuum of space? In fact, what are the requirements for beings that know and create to exist? Do you at least know that?
Yes but I'd have to look them up. Very common ingredients. Helium, oxygen, hydrogen, and if you are making plutonians you'll need some plutoniam

Are you trying to change the subject? Explain to me how sometimes it is amoral not to abort a baby in the womb applies to aborting all babies in the womb?
I don't know or care. Society has weighed all these arguments and deemed abortion legal despite all that history. You want to revisit the case. Go for it. Maybe it'll be OK to have abortions illegal. What's stopping you?

I've never aborted a baby, but those who choose to, I have no problem with, it's a religious dilemma, not a universal one.
Since we live in a shared society it is more than that.

Last edited:

rare
rer/
adjective

Yes but I'd have to look them up. Very common ingredients. Helium, oxygen, hydrogen, and if you are making plutonians you'll need some plutoniam
And you still can't. Do you need some assistance?

I don't know or care. Society has weighed all these arguments and deemed abortion legal despite all that history. You want to revisit the case. Go for it. Maybe it'll be OK to have abortions illegal. What's stopping you?
If you don't know or care then why did you try to use that as a lame ass justification for your belief that abortion can be moral. You have pretty low standard for logic, dude.

Now you are falling back to society says so? Society also said owning humans was cool too. I am asking you, what you believe. Apparently you believe that it can be moral to abort a baby in the womb but you have no earthly idea why and have blindly accepted what society told you to believe. Not much of a free thinker, are you?

I have not said I wanted to make abortion illegal. I am only trying to figure out just how broken you are to be such a pussy on this issue and not have any real thoughts of your own on this subject.

If you don't know or care then why did you try to use that as a lame ass justification for your belief that abortion can be moral. You have pretty low standard for logic, dude.

Now you are falling back to society says so? Society also said owning humans was cool too. I am asking you, what you believe. Apparently you believe that it can be moral to abort a baby in the womb but you have no earthly idea why and have blindly accepted what society told you to believe. Not much of a free thinker, are you?

I have not said I wanted to make abortion illegal. I am only trying to figure out just how broken you are to be such a pussy on this issue and not have any real thoughts of your own on this subject.
Of course it's not moral. So what? I can live with it

Of course it's not moral. So what? I can live with it
Thank you. That wasn't so hard was it?

Since we live in a shared society it is more than that.
It's only religious people who are anti-abortionists. Just because I share a society with them doesn't give them the right to tell me what to do on this matter.

Forum List

Back