Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death

If these 2,200 dead babies had died while their mothers were trying to sneak across the southern border, then liberals would care about them. Otherwise, they couldn't care less.

Wow, that's stupid.

To think that someone actually thought that made sense.

To be funny, satire has to closely mirror the real word. Liberals, being in touch with reality, are good at satire. Pro-lifers, living in their delusional hate-dimension, suck hard at it. When they try, they sound whiny and butthurt.

Anyone who supports legalized elective abortion is worse than the people who defended slavery.

Says the one out to enslave all of humanity with his bronze-age superstitions.

Other than the name you use for god, how do you differ from a jihadist? I don't see any differences. All liberty-hating authoritarian religious fanatics act alike. We defenders of liberty oppose you, no matter what names you use for your gods.

If these 2,200 dead babies had died while their mothers were trying to sneak across the southern border, then liberals would care about them. Otherwise, they couldn't care less.

Wow, that's stupid.

To be funny, satire has to closely mirror the real word. Liberals, being in touch with reality, are good at satire. Pro-lifers, living in their delusional hate-dimension, suck hard at it. When they try, they sound whiny and butthurt.

Anyone who supports legalized elective abortion is worse than the people who defended slavery.

Other than the name you use for god, how do you differ from a jihadist? I don't see any differences. All liberty-hating authoritarian religious fanatics act alike. We defenders of liberty oppose you, no matter what names you use for your gods.
Only an idiot would think that Christianity enslaves people.

Only an idiot would think that Christianity enslaves people.

Well, there's plenty of idiots out there, and in here too.

Fuck off moron

Other than the name you use for god, how do you differ from a jihadist? I don't see any differences

Thats because your obviously an idiot

We defenders of liberty oppose you, no matter what names you use for your gods.

LOL. Murdering babies is what you call Liberty? Have fun in the hell you don't believe in.

If these 2,200 dead babies had died while their mothers were trying to sneak across the southern border, then liberals would care about them. Otherwise, they couldn't care less. Anyone who supports legalized elective abortion is worse than the people who defended slavery.
Considering leftists are utterly silent on the prevalence of Islamic slavery in Africa and Asia, it seems leftists are worse than themselves.

Wow, that's stupid.

Ahhh, I see the problem here.

You're a sociopath. Sociopaths accuse others of what which they're guilty.

Seek counseling. Soon. Before you hurt yourself or others.

LOL. Murdering babies is what you call Liberty? Have fun in the hell you don't believe in.

On a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that you can't forcibly implement your Stalinist utopia?

I enjoy seeing how much it triggers you when we laugh at your attempts to imitate ISIS. They were also anti-abortion.

Interesting how things work. The anti-abortion nations are either third-world hellholes, authoritarian dictatorships or Islamic Republics. The democracies are pro-choice. Liberty seems to go along with the pro-choice philosophy.

Forum List

Back