Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death: reports
Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death: reports

The remains of more than 2,200 unborn children have been found at the Illinois home of a former Indiana abortion doctor who died earlier this month, according to reports.
The discovery was made by members of the family of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, who died Sept. 3. The family members had been searching through Klopfer’s belongings after he died, FOX 59 of Indianapolis reported.

ME: Well, you have to be an evil demon to be an abortionist in the first place, so as sick and disgusting as this story is it really is not surprising. It is yet another example of the sheer demonic evil of Liberals and Leftists.

• Banned
Looking for a few good men.....

EEV3K0IXYAEPO1V.jpg

MONEY GRUBBING 'dem doktor' with house payments , mistresses , jet payments , Yacht payments and 'dem party contributions' to pay . Incinerator musta been broken eh ??

Liberals only care about children if the children are (1) illegal immigrants, (2) asking for transgender surgery, or (3) coming out as gay.

What I want to know is how liberals stomach this kind of story and keep on plugging away at the pro-choice agenda.

Isn't there anything that would move these people from their wickedness?

The Bible is full of stories about how the Hebrews repeatedly turned away from God and became wicked in their hearts, and God grew angry and punished them with some horrible natural disaster or invasion from an enemy country.

It seemed harsh when I read it, but now I get it.

My only wonderment is that God has endured this abortion thing so long without getting angry and destroying our nation.

What I want to know is how liberals stomach this kind of story and keep on plugging away at the pro-choice agenda........

I said it before, they are demonic.

I am no Bible-thumper, but anyone who is Christian must believe that there is also a Satan and demons, and that some people give themselves over to them. Its poo-poo'd in the 21st century, but Satan never decided to go away. What else can explain some of the irrational mind-numbing hatred they have.

This is why we need absolutely complete sex education at all levels, universal access to birth-control methods, very early solutions for those whose birth-control methods fail.

This is why we need absolutely complete sex education at all levels, universal access to birth-control methods, very early solutions for those whose birth-control methods fail.

What we need is to teach people the value of LIfe.
  • Education should come from parents.
  • Birth Control is a bullshit excuse: Guys have been buying rubbers at the liquor store for decades, so don't pull that crap excuse.
If birth control fails then you live with the consequences of your choice to have sex and have the child. You do not murder a baby just because you decided you wanted to fuck one night and the rubber leaked.

What we need is to teach people the value of LIfe.
  • Education should come from parents.
  • Birth Control is a bullshit excuse: Guys have been buying rubber at the liquor store since the 70's, so don't pull that crap excuse.
If birth control fails then you live with the consequences of your choice to have sex and have the child. You do not murder a baby just because you decided you wanted to fuck one night and the rubber leaked.

Education should not come from parents, who are ill equipped to deal with such matters. My own mother began her sex lecture to me with a reference to the Virgin Mary, one of the few women who became famous in history by not doing "it." No help at all. I even had to go with her to the Vatican when she did her thing. I eventually laughed in her face about it. Fortunately I had an aunt who was career medical personnel in the U.S. military, who sat me down and told me the whole, real story. Thank God that there was a sane person in the family.

Rubbers break, dingbat. Birth control methods for women operate internally and must be overseen by the medical community, as if you didn't know.

People like you seem to have a problem in general with the idea that heterosexuals actually have sex. We do. Wives and husbands. Girlfriends and boyfriends. Your fantasy that the only sex going on between heterosexual men and women happens between drunks at closing time is just sick. You certainly do not have any perception of how human emotion happens generally. Most heterosexual men and heterosexual women are not sluts, as you would make all of us heterosexuals out to be.

Forum List

Back