Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

I'm not a fan of the death penalty at all. There are a few, very rare cases however, where I could be OK with a death sentence. This is one of them.

Here ya go.. From the Huffington post even..

Abortion Doctor Trial: Coverage of Kermit Gosnell Case Sparks Debate

The debate over coverage of the case heated up this week with a USA Today column by Kirsten Powers, who argued that the "horror" of the Gosnell case should be front page news.

"A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months," Powers writes. "The Washington Post has not published original reporting on this during the trial and The New York Times saw fit to run one original story on A-17 on the trial's first day. They've been silent ever since, despite headline-worthy testimony."

:::::::::::::::::::::::

On Friday morning, the Atlantic's Conor Friedersdorf admitted that despite consuming a ton of news, he hadn't even heard of the Gosnell case until this week. Friedersdorf went on to argue that the killing of babies who were born alive isn't the only aspect of the Gosnell case that should make the story front page material:

The debate over coverage of the case heated up this week with a USA Today column by Kirsten Powers, who argued that the "horror" of the Gosnell case should be front page news.

"A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months," Powers writes. "The Washington Post has not published original reporting on this during the trial and The New York Times saw fit to run one original story on A-17 on the trial's first day. They've been silent ever since, despite headline-worthy testimony."

On Friday morning, the Atlantic's Conor Friedersdorf admitted that despite consuming a ton of news, he hadn't even heard of the Gosnell case until this week. Friedersdorf went on to argue that the killing of babies who were born alive isn't the only aspect of the Gosnell case that should make the story front page material:

The case has been covered. It has not been coved as you would like....as a case against freedom of choice......because it is not one. It is a gruesome story about a fucking lunatic. You want liberals to see this and join your nutbag pro life chorus. I see it and see a crazed doctor who is going to meet justice....and rightfully so. No need for me to scream about it from the rooftop.

The main stream media doesn't want to cover it, because they cannot let abortion look bad.

Abortions never look good, idiot. But that does not mean you get to decide what a woman does with her body.

The media is covering this case. And it makes this doctor look very bad. The coverage isn't sensational enough for you. Too bad.

Toss him into the general prison population,they will welcome him with open arms.

Everyone dies,not everyone snuggles up to bubba every night for years.

This, apply to him as he did to those babies:

long_wooden_handle_anvil_hedge_shear_lopper.jpg

The main stream media doesn't want to cover it, because they cannot let abortion look bad.

This is what ALL abortions will be like if Republicans get their way

Abortion is legal now and yet that fucking shitbag did it THIS way, anyway -- to living babies, born alive. THAT, leftwhiner, isn't abortion. It's murder.

I am not a major fan of the death penalty. But if he were to get it, I certainly wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Uncensored2008 said:
Hi, you have received -1139 reputation points from Uncensored2008.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

Regards,
Uncensored2008

Note: This is an automated message.

no, you! :clap2:

I give what I get, you pile of shit.

aww boo hoo i gave you a neg rep for the negworthy post you made...

what a wonderful "belief system" unhinged2008 and NLT must have which prompts them to say such vile things to pro-choice women...

Interesting. Where have I ever said I "love" abortion, Bootlicker?

Don't you mourn every live birth as a missed opportunity, Pete?

:rolleyes: do you have anything to say on the topic or are you only here to harass people?

"to make the leap to say that’s indicative of the state of abortion care throughout the U.S. is absolutely false"

I dont believe I was talking to you Val..oops yes I was ravi

aww were you trying to have a private conversation in a public forum? pretending that i am ravi just further proves how detached from reality you are... well done! :eusa_clap:

Just watch the story will now become "there was never a news blackout on Gosnell's House of Horrors". Honest.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:lol:

Last edited:
aww boo hoo i gave you a neg rep for the negworthy post you made...

You neg because you're a fucknut moron without the intellect to debate a topic.

THEN you whine when I neg you back, you hypocritical twat.

what a wonderful "belief system" unhinged2008 and NLT must have which prompts them to say such vile things to pro-choice women...

There is nothing "pro-choice" about you. You don't support choice in education, or choice medical care, or retirement plans, or any other state mandated program. You are pro-abortion - period.

Are you like Pete? Do you view every live birth as a tragedy? If only you had gotten there sooner?

Forum List

Back