Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

They need to put the fucking monster in a filthy cell by himself, with a toilet that doesn't flush, and a 24 hour loop being played of babies crying and given a rusty razor to cut his wrists when he reaches the point of insanity.

I'm out of rep but will catch you later for creativity :eusa_angel:

That's a smoker!

No. Why would I? What an odd thing for you to say. As if that would be what's foremost in YOUR mind. Hmmm.

Most of your radical abortion promoters do seem to be distressed by the idea that babies are born.

Abortion is the modern manifestation of infant sacrifice.

You seem unhinged and unreasonable...but whatever works for you.

Good. I hope he dies at a very old age...after spending the rest of his life in prison.

I've not really followed this case besides the surface. Sounds like this guy's a mega creep that should have been busted a long time ago.

Considering Fox News was the only group really covering this trial, everyone else was staying away because it involved abortions, I'm not surprised that you didn't follow it.

Good. I hope he dies at a very old age...after spending the rest of his life in prison.

This is how I feel in this case. I am opposed to the death penalty, but death would be too good for this piece of garbage either way. If anything we need to keep these kinds of people alive and miserable as long as we possibly can. Good riddance, Dr. Gosnell. I wish you a long and miserable existence.

:rolleyes: do you have anything to say on the topic or are you only here to harass people?

"to make the leap to say that’s indicative of the state of abortion care throughout the U.S. is absolutely false"

Time to now go after the three mothers, and charge those scumbags with accessory to murder.

No way should they be allowed to walk away free and clear....They're garbage, like Gosnell, nothing more.

Uncensored2008 said:
Hi, you have received -1139 reputation points from Uncensored2008.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

Regards,
Uncensored2008

Note: This is an automated message.

no, you! :clap2:

Wheres the abortion lovers in this thread? Bodey & Ravi where are you?

When has either poster said they love abortion? It's always black and white with people like you. Either you're a blood sucking baby killer, or Rick Santorum, sleeping with a corpse.

Uncensored2008 said:
Hi, you have received -1139 reputation points from Uncensored2008.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself, scumbag.

Regards,
Uncensored2008

Note: This is an automated message.

no, you! :clap2:

I give what I get, you pile of shit.

Valerie said:
Hi, you have received -1987 reputation points from Valerie.

Comment:
<

Regards,
Valerie

Forum List

Back