Abortion clinnic director mocks NC anti infanticide bill questions why newborns should be considered

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"Calla Hayes mocked the pro-life bill, arguing that, because infants under 30 days old cannot be added to wills in North Carolina, they shouldn't qualify as legal persons under a proposed anti-infanticide law."

This quote really pisses me off. Does it mean that any infant born normally shouldn't qualify as a legal person too? Can those infants be killed at will too then? If the abortion goes awry and a live birth results, that infant is, and should be, a legal person you moronic b***h!

The twist that pro-abortion crowd can put on "what is a child" just drives me crazy.

An abortion clinic director mocked a piece of state-level pro-life legislation being considered in North Carolina, and questioned why the survivors of botched abortions should be considered legal persons under state law.
Abortion clinic director mocks NC anti-infanticide bill, questions why newborns should be considered legal persons

Your such idiots we can't stand it, I can't stand it what inn the hell is wrong with you rabid dog mental fks.

What the hell is wrong with you, politicians should not be involved in a female's reproductive health, they are not involved in males reproductive rights.

An abortion clinic director mocked a piece of state-level pro-life legislation being considered in North Carolina, and questioned why the survivors of botched abortions should be considered legal persons under state law.
Abortion clinic director mocks NC anti-infanticide bill, questions why newborns should be considered legal persons

Your such idiots we can't stand it, I can't stand it what inn the hell is wrong with you rabid dog mental fks.

What the hell is wrong with you, politicians should not be involved in a female's reproductive health, they are not involved in males reproductive rights.

Killing a child that is born alive, even if by botched abortion has nothing to do with female's reproductive health.

Politicians are involved in male reproductive rights though. Federal law mandated I wait 30 days from the time I requested to get a vasectomy until I could have the procedure done at a federal facility (plus those getting one under Medicaid or other federal programs).

Also, isn't it those same politicians, along with the courts who grant women the right to decide and without any interference of the biological father?

"Calla Hayes mocked the pro-life bill, arguing that, because infants under 30 days old cannot be added to wills in North Carolina, they shouldn't qualify as legal persons under a proposed anti-infanticide law."

This quote really pisses me off. Does it mean that any infant born normally shouldn't qualify as a legal person too? Can those infants be killed at will too then? If the abortion goes awry and a live birth results, that infant is, and should be, a legal person you moronic b***h!

The twist that pro-abortion crowd can put on "what is a child" just drives me crazy.
Yes. It means that babies born normally can be killed.

Forum List

Back