Abortion and Gay Marriage

Oh Really -Another faggot who can't rationalize his opinions or defend them intellectually - - you have something intelligent to say ? - of course not - that would require thinking for yourself - OMG - Heaven forbid ! Obviously independent thought is something something that has eluded your ability to grasp. :lol:

PaintMyHouse - you are on my ignore list , but unfortunately your horseshit still shows when other people quote you - which is not too frequent as you rarely have anything worthwhile to say. As per Erand7899 neither science, nor common sense, favors your argument - have a ball - on second thought ... get some balls . Regards

Last edited:
Fruitcakes. I'll go with science, and common sense, thanks all the same.

Since neither science, nor common sense, favors your argument, have a ball.

Oh Really -Another faggot who can't rationalize his opinions or defend them intellectually - - you have something intelligent to say ? - of course not - that would require thinking for yourself - OMG - Heaven forbid ! Obviously independent thought is something something that has eluded your ability to grasp. :lol:

PaintMyHouse - you are on my ignore list , but unfortunately your horseshit still shows when other people quote you - which is not too frequent as you rarely have anything worthwhile to say. As per Erand7899 neither science, nor common sense, favors your argument - have a ball - on second thought ... get some balls . Regards
People with balls accept the science and don't go looking for the postings of oddballs who just happen to support their ideology, as you do.

If when you meet certain people you think, they're as gay as they come, there's a reason for that, it's genetic. Same as they're tall or really cute. A good psychologist can peg a gay kid as a toddler. For most people, not all, the science shows born that way, not made that way. Grow up and deal with it.

The science, and the common sense, does go my way, and that's a serious problem for you because that makes God, not Man, the Creator of homosexuals. If you had any true faith that wouldn't be an issue for you but it is an issue isn't it? If God created them, you have to accept them and that makes your Holy Book dead wrong yet again.

Last edited:

People with balls accept the science and don't go looking for the postings of oddballs who just happen to support their ideology, as you do.

If when you meet certain people you think, they're as gay as they come, there's a reason for that, it's genetic. Same as they're tall or really cute. A good psychologist can peg a gay kid as a toddler. For most people, not all, the science shows born that way, not made that way. Grow up and deal with it.

A good psychologist can peg a gay kid as a toddler.

Bull Shit ! - Prove it :link:

If when you meet certain people you think, they're as gay as they come, there's a reason for that, it's genetic.

Okay - that's your opinion SO PROVE IT. And should you by some fluke come upon something a tad convincing , you shant have to fret that I will attempt to refute simply because I don't like the source - I'll refute based on the Merit of the argument. Which is something the Faggots on this board have proven themselves wholly incapable of .

Opinions , particularly political and scientific ones are supposed to based on informed research - not personal bias . I'm assuming you are most likely a Faggot , hence the bias of your opinions, but you should still be able to offer some rationale to convince others that there is some factual basis to your assertions Let's see what you got Homo.

A good psychologist can peg a gay kid as a toddler.

If when you meet certain people you think, they're as gay as they come, there's a reason for that, it's genetic.

Okay - that's your opinion SO PROVE IT. And should you by some fluke come upon something a tad convincing , you shant have to fret that I will attempt to refute simply because I don't like the source - I'll refute based on the Merit of the argument. Which is something the Faggots on this board have proven themselves wholly incapable of .

Opinions , particularly political and scientific ones are supposed to based on informed research - not personal bias . I'm assuming you are most likely a Faggot , hence the bias of your opinions, but you should still be able to offer some rationale to convince others that there is some factual basis to your assertions Let's see what you got Homo.
I'm not gay little man, and your rant is of no interest to me. If you want to learn the actual science, when you calm down and stop acting like a child, you can Google the very strong evidence for the genetic basis of homosexuality.

I'm not gay little man, and your rant is of no interest to me. If you want to learn the actual science, when you calm down and stop acting like a child, you can Google the very strong evidence for the genetic basis of homosexuality.

Okay , so you're not Gay , but I hear your boyfriend is .

So far as the genetic base of Homosexuality - Sir I have a Masters Degree in a related field and a Bachelors in an unrelated field, but I do not hold anyone elses lack of Formal Education against them -I debate based on the merit of their case.

I am not aware of your credentials and don't give a rats ass whether you're a Grade School dropout or hold a doctorate - I judged you based on the quality of your posts.

When I was teaching - you would have been the Class Clown - a D student capable of a C on his Best days -a dullard. I gave you the opp. to prove yourself - and that you did. You prooved yourself an ignoramus - so back on ignore you go- Regards - have a nice life.

So far as the genetic base of Homosexuality - Sir I have a Masters Degree in a related field and a Bachelors in an unrelated field, but I do not hold anyone elses lack of Formal Education against them -I debate based on the merit of their case.

I am not aware of your credentials and don't give a rats ass whether you're a Grade School dropout or hold a doctorate - I judged you based on the quality of your posts.

When I was teaching - you would have been the Class Clown - a D student capable of a C on his Best days -a dullard. I gave you the opp. to prove yourself - and that you did. You prooved yourself an ignoramus - so back on ignore you go- Regards - have a nice life.
What you have are obvious mental health issues and an inability to get beyond the ideology and worldview you are so desperate to defend. I can't fix that and I'm not about to try.

Tell us, what is the Merit in calling someone a homo and a faggot? Did you learn that in your advanced education?

And while I won't post the contents of his PM to me, since I know the rules, it's what you'd expect from someone with his "advanced" credentials, including the FOAD part.

Last edited:

What you have are obvious mental health issues and an inability to get beyond the ideology and worldview you are so desperate to defend. I can't fix that and I'm not about to try.

Tell us, what is the Merit in calling someone a homo and a faggot? Did you learn that in your advanced education?

And while I won't post the contents of his PM to me, since I know the rules, it's what you'd expect from someone with his "advanced" credentials, including the FOAD part.

Dale Carnegie -How to win friends and Influence People :badgrin:

Abnormal Psychology

Cognitive Science

Dale Carnegie -How to win friends and Influence People :badgrin:

Abnormal Psychology

Cognitive Science
A shame they didn't teach manners, considering how important those are to "educated" people like yourself right?

Of course you do......:eusa_liar:

The question is if it the "pro choice" advocates support the right of mothers to abort gay fetuses. I would like to hear the answer. Or better yet, do they support a woman's choice to abort a mixed race or mentally disabled fetus?

The right to privacy guarantees each American the ability to decide personal matters absent interference by the state, including the right of a woman to end her pregnancy for any reason she determines appropriate; citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental as a ‘prerequisite’ in fact do so.

You are mostly correct in your reading of current law. But if you believe that a fetus is a human being, who is entitled to protection under our legal system (as I do), then that changes everything.

You are not entitled to privacy if you are killing someone else in private, are you?

Look, I understand the gender inequities in procreation. If you can tell me how we can level that playing field, I'll certainly be open to your ideas. But right now, my regard for the life of the child who has no power to protect his or her own life, trumps my sympathy for the mother.

...but I do not hold anyone elses lack of Formal Education against them -I debate based on the merit of their case.

To date - your case has no Merit and zero credibility

The question is if it the "pro choice" advocates support the right of mothers to abort gay fetuses. I would like to hear the answer. Or better yet, do they support a woman's choice to abort a mixed race or mentally disabled fetus?

The right to privacy guarantees each American the ability to decide personal matters absent interference by the state, including the right of a woman to end her pregnancy for any reason she determines appropriate; citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental as a ‘prerequisite’ in fact do so.

You are mostly correct in your reading of current law. But if you believe that a fetus is a human being, who is entitled to protection under our legal system (as I do), then that changes everything.

You are not entitled to privacy if you are killing someone else in private, are you?

Look, I understand the gender inequities in procreation. If you can tell me how we can level that playing field, I'll certainly be open to your ideas. But right now, my regard for the life of the child who has no power to protect his or her own life, trumps my sympathy for the mother.

I believe it can be relative to watching a person drown and doing nothing to help, such as tossing a life preserver to that person. The bystander who sits by and does nothing has every right to do nothing whatsoever -regardless of how despicable that may be.

The women who chooses to kill an unborn child has the same right - not to be a life bearer ,but a shallow baby killing whore instead. It's her choice.

...but I do not hold anyone elses lack of Formal Education against them -I debate based on the merit of their case.

To date - your case has no Merit and zero credibility

Riiight.....:eusa_liar:

I believe it can be relative to watching a person drown and doing nothing to help, such as tossing a life preserver to that person. The bystander who sits by and does nothing has every right to do nothing whatsoever -regardless of how despicable that may be.

The women who chooses to kill an unborn child has the same right - not to be a life bearer ,but a shallow baby killing whore instead. It's her choice.

You rhetoric hurts the cause.
By being an obnoxious asshole, you undercut the credibility of your "concern."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back