Abortion and Gay Marriage

By combining the fight against gay marriage and abortion, you will lose both of them. Each issue is too big to lump together and fight with your weak little muscles. Best to go after each one separately. They aren't even in the same league anyway. It's like mixing orange marmalade and tuna fish.

it's happening with abortion because conservatives are fighting Planned Parenthood... by putting up pregnancy centers to help young women and countering the PP propaganda....

going back to 1950 would be a pleasure compared to the 'progressive' crap we have today....there's nothing progressive about it....our nation has become a sewer...
You could always move? And I would call it a shithole mainly because of people like you, so we have a disagreement but history is on my side. We go forwards, not backwards.

You should look for another nation. This one isn't a good fit for your kind.

hate to burst your little bubble but progressives are not exactly known for being pro-America...

therefore if anybody is to leave it should be you...
We founded the place. it's your kind that now hates it so why not leave? You have no chance of turning back the clock, and you don't like it here, so vote with your feet. I think Russia would be a good fit for your kind.

You could always move? And I would call it a shithole mainly because of people like you, so we have a disagreement but history is on my side. We go forwards, not backwards.

You should look for another nation. This one isn't a good fit for your kind.

hate to burst your little bubble but progressives are not exactly known for being pro-America...

We founded the place. it's your kind that now hates it so why not leave? You have no chance of turning back the clock, and you don't like it here, so vote with your feet. I think Russia would be a good fit for your kind.

i think you have progressives mixed up with liberals.....meaning the traditional liberals who founded this country....not today's 'liberals' who are really progressives......

historically progressives have attacked the Constitution and they push Big Government....basically another variation of commies...

...progressivism challenged the original principles of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution as outmoded 18th century ideas and instead promoted “evolving” rights and a “living” Constitution that constantly adapts the founding principles and unlimits government to address any and every social problem of the day.

Paul Ryan, Anti-Progressive | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

By combining the fight against gay marriage and abortion, you will lose both of them. Each issue is too big to lump together and fight with your weak little muscles. Best to go after each one separately. They aren't even in the same league anyway. It's like mixing orange marmalade and tuna fish.

interesting take....

however i think treating them both as variations of anti-American progressivism makes more sense to people...it explains what is really going on....the breakdown of American society and the U.S. Constitution....

i think you have progressives mixed up with liberals.....meaning the traditional liberals who founded this country....not today's 'liberals' who are really progressives......

historically progressives have attacked the Constitution and they push Big Government....basically another variation of commies...

...progressivism challenged the original principles of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution as outmoded 18th century ideas and instead promoted “evolving” rights and a “living” Constitution that constantly adapts the founding principles and unlimits government to address any and every social problem of the day.

Paul Ryan, Anti-Progressive | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation
I am a Liberal, who supports progress, which is why I'm telling you your kind isn't welcome. Please leave. TY.

Progressives are the ones destroying America....your Exit is to the left....

Last edited by a moderator:
Many have bought into the 'Hallmark version' of 'marriage equality' because they have heard nothing else...

Gay marriage is being forced on this country like legalized abortion was forced on the country in 1973....following the same blueprint....legalized abortion was a product of civil arrogance on a national scale...like gay marriage today....

We have the media tsunami, the judicial old-boys network making secret arrangements, an elite attack on tradition and values, the middle and working classes utterly ignored.

Civil rights today are really all about vengence...

The campaign for gay marriage targets the exact same things that abortion did: tradition, middle-class values, the family. Abortion was part of a large-scale effort by the “Dead Souls” – the upper-class elites – to destroy lower-class attitudes, traditions, and beliefs, above all involving religion and the family, that were thought to be holding back progressive social evolution. The same motive can be seen here.

Marriage has no actual place in homosexual culture. It never has. If marriage were of such overwhelming importance to homosexuals, they would have, at some point in the last several thousand years of civilization, created some institution of their own to reflect it within their ranks. There is no sign in the historical record that this has ever happened. (The reason is that the basic impulse behind same-sex attraction is profoundly different from the attraction between the sexes. But we won’t go into those complexities here.)

Andrew Sullivan and others have reflected this reality by declaring that gay marriage would be “different” from traditional marriage, involving open relationships, shifting liaisons, and the like. In other words, reflecting gay life as it is actually lived, and for all practical purposes not marriage at all. That is, something that could have been established generations ago if gays really wanted it.

So if this campaign is not about marriage per se, what is it about? To put it bluntly, it’s about vengeance. The modern view of civil rights does not involve justice, reconciliation, or tolerance. It involves revenge. No longer is it enough to correct injustices, to see to reparations, to guarantee that no backsliding with regard to minority rights occurs. Since the 1960s, it has been necessary to punish the majority for various historical sins – even if they had no actual involvement. This began with black civil rights, as the movement, at one time a campaign of high moral content, went off the rails with the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. In short order we got forced bussing, affirmative action, and political correctness, each of which was intended less to assist blacks than to punish, harass, and annoy whites. The same has followed with the feminists, Hispanics, and now gays.

Behind all those athletic young men and winsome girls stand the six-foot-tall drag queens and three-hundred-pound lesbians in tuxes who are the neglected image of “gay marriage.” The intention is to destroy marriage itself by turning it into a joke, a clown show. This is how gays seek their revenge: by striking at the key heterosexual ritual, one that for most women marks a peak experience in their lives and for men marks the moment of leaving behind carefree youth for responsible manhood. Marriage is the basis of the family, and more than that, a state that marks the differences between the middle class and on one side the “undeserving poor” who don’t care enough to marry, and the butterflies of the wealthy elite, to whom, as the old country western song put it, “love’s a passing fling.”

But there’s more to it.

Articles: Roe and Gay Marriage

Perhaps if science could ascertain whether a Baby was going to be Gay, much like down syndrome, parents would have the option to abort Gay Babies -Problem Solved . But - Nobody is born Gay, it's an acquired mental illness, so that will never happen.

Many have bought into the 'Hallmark version' of 'marriage equality' because they have heard nothing else...

Gay marriage is being forced on this country like legalized abortion was forced on the country in 1973....following the same blueprint....legalized abortion was a product of civil arrogance on a national scale...like gay marriage today....

We have the media tsunami, the judicial old-boys network making secret arrangements, an elite attack on tradition and values, the middle and working classes utterly ignored.

Civil rights today are really all about vengence...

The campaign for gay marriage targets the exact same things that abortion did: tradition, middle-class values, the family. Abortion was part of a large-scale effort by the “Dead Souls” – the upper-class elites – to destroy lower-class attitudes, traditions, and beliefs, above all involving religion and the family, that were thought to be holding back progressive social evolution. The same motive can be seen here.

Marriage has no actual place in homosexual culture. It never has. If marriage were of such overwhelming importance to homosexuals, they would have, at some point in the last several thousand years of civilization, created some institution of their own to reflect it within their ranks. There is no sign in the historical record that this has ever happened. (The reason is that the basic impulse behind same-sex attraction is profoundly different from the attraction between the sexes. But we won’t go into those complexities here.)

Andrew Sullivan and others have reflected this reality by declaring that gay marriage would be “different” from traditional marriage, involving open relationships, shifting liaisons, and the like. In other words, reflecting gay life as it is actually lived, and for all practical purposes not marriage at all. That is, something that could have been established generations ago if gays really wanted it.

So if this campaign is not about marriage per se, what is it about? To put it bluntly, it’s about vengeance. The modern view of civil rights does not involve justice, reconciliation, or tolerance. It involves revenge. No longer is it enough to correct injustices, to see to reparations, to guarantee that no backsliding with regard to minority rights occurs. Since the 1960s, it has been necessary to punish the majority for various historical sins – even if they had no actual involvement. This began with black civil rights, as the movement, at one time a campaign of high moral content, went off the rails with the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. In short order we got forced bussing, affirmative action, and political correctness, each of which was intended less to assist blacks than to punish, harass, and annoy whites. The same has followed with the feminists, Hispanics, and now gays.

Behind all those athletic young men and winsome girls stand the six-foot-tall drag queens and three-hundred-pound lesbians in tuxes who are the neglected image of “gay marriage.” The intention is to destroy marriage itself by turning it into a joke, a clown show. This is how gays seek their revenge: by striking at the key heterosexual ritual, one that for most women marks a peak experience in their lives and for men marks the moment of leaving behind carefree youth for responsible manhood. Marriage is the basis of the family, and more than that, a state that marks the differences between the middle class and on one side the “undeserving poor” who don’t care enough to marry, and the butterflies of the wealthy elite, to whom, as the old country western song put it, “love’s a passing fling.”

But there’s more to it.

Articles: Roe and Gay Marriage

Perhaps if science could ascertain whether a Baby was going to be Gay, much like down syndrome, parents would have the option to abort Gay Babies -Problem Solved . But - Nobody is born Gay, it's an acquired mental illness, so that will never happen.
You are incorrect and it likely will happen, we just don't have a test for it yet because we don't know the exact set of causes, if it can even be identified.

I never sat down and had to decide if I was gay or straight, it was never in question, I liked peaking up skirts and chasing the pretty panties around. I never gave it even so much as a thought, I never needed to and neither do they with very few exceptions.

The question is if it the "pro choice" advocates support the right of mothers to abort gay fetuses. I would like to hear the answer. Or better yet, do they support a woman's choice to abort a mixed race or mentally disabled fetus?

The question is if it the "pro choice" advocates support the right of mothers to abort gay fetuses. I would like to hear the answer. Or better yet, do they support a woman's choice to abort a mixed race or mentally disabled fetus?

What they abort is up to them. Their body, their call.

Homosexuality serves no societal purpose. Good news is, with advances in genetics, we are coming closer and closer to discovering the potential "homosexual" gene or genes. If we can detect this genetic proclivity towards this anti-social behavior in the womb, we will be able to abort said fetus or use to gene therapy to address the issue. If this gene is discovered, and can be identified in the womb, I think many will go this route.

Ooo the troll angle....
Interesting that the Right is in favor of abortion, in certain circumstances.

Homosexuality serves no societal purpose. Good news is, with advances in genetics, we are coming closer and closer to discovering the potential "homosexual" gene or genes. If we can detect this genetic proclivity towards this anti-social behavior in the womb, we will be able to abort said fetus or use to gene therapy to address the issue. If this gene is discovered, and can be identified in the womb, I think many will go this route.

Ooo the troll angle....

Interesting that the left is opposed to abortion, when it supports race mixing and anti-social degeneracy.

This just shows abortion is a tool used primarily to destroy the fabric of normal white societies and take down our birthrates.

What they abort is up to them. Their body, their call.

I appreciate the consistency. I will be interesting if a division emerges in the political left as advances in the study of human genetics occur. Abortion in light of detecting gay or otherwise "defective" fetuses could be just one of many new political fault lines.

Looks like a bunch of bible-thumpers are thumping their bibles again about the sin of godless sodomy and heathen abortions. It's a good thing that the First Amendment to the US Constitution forbids these psychotic, dogmatic religious fundamentalists from enforcing their self-righteous bullshit on the rest of society.

Gay marriage is already legal because there isn't a law against it. Abortion is still legal, too. Get used to it because We the People aren't going back in time.

like most libtards you never stop to see what you are actually inflicting upon society in the long run....
you just say idiotic things like 'get used to it' and think you are being 'progressive'.....:cuckoo:

it doesn't take religion or secularism to figure out things....although religion draws from the wisdom of the ages to it's wise to listen to its advice.....however today people are simply observing the actual fruits of progressive campaigns...abortion for example didn't exactly turn out like it was supposed to....

Before abortion law reform, abortion advocates argued that legalising abortion would have a positive effect on society. After several decades most of these predictions have proven false.

• Rather than giving women more freedom, abortion has led to expoiltation by men who no longer want the responsibility of providing for their children.
  • Some men feel they have been disenfranchised and powerless as they have no legal rights when it comes to abortion.
  • Abortion has not decreased the crime rate as advocates claimed would happen, the opposite is true.
  • Abortion of unwanted babies has not led to fewer victims of child abuse as claimed, numbers are in fact on the increase.
  • Opponents said legalising abortion would be the slippery slope to the acceptance of infanticide and euthanasia, this has happened.
there's more if you want to educate yourself...
Impact of Abortion on Society | The Life Resources Charitable Trust

Actually, it’s you and others on the right in need of an education.

For example, you incorrectly perceive this issue as one of abortion being ‘good’ or ‘bad,’ when in fact that is not the case.

We’re all in agreement that abortion needs to end, the disagreement is how to bring about its end, where in addition to being un-Constitutional, ‘banning’ abortion simply won’t work.

Precisely. Abortion is a symptom of the unwanted pregnancy problem. I want to see abortion ended by addressing the problem, not the symptom.

abnormality is not a reason to pretend one is normal....if you're blind you shouldn't pretend you see....if you can't have kids together you shouldn't pretend you can....
They don't. They have kids the way other couples who can't have children have kids. We have lots of those as well.

no it's different....couples who can't have kids have medical problems...if they get help they can provide the child with both his real mother and real father...

gay couples by choice 'have' children together leaving out either the child's mother or father...the kid has no say in the matter....he's treated like chattel....this is a perversion of human nature...

As study after study has proven, children don't need a mother and a father, they need parents. The gender of the parents actually makes little or no difference in the upbringing of the child. Children do best in two parent homes, period.

no....but forced to accept the mockery of marriage...
Newt and Rush are the mockery of marriage. How many do they have between them, seven? And only two children total I believe? Now in your eyes, that's a mockery.

What?!? How can you say that? Just because Jesus actually spoke out against divorce, unlike same sex relationships... :eusa_whistle:

Yes, I would still support a woman's right to choose what is done with her body, even in the unlikely event that they were someday to develop a fetal test for "gay".

I'll also even venture to guess that people, including gays and their straight allies, would still support a woman's right to choose. There would likely be more reversals of a pro-life stance than the pro-choice one.

Ooo the troll angle....

The Future GOP Platform: Rape illegal in all instances except rape, incest and "the ghey"...

Forum List

Back