Abortion and birth control: Crazy sexy stupid

Us "people?"

Jeez!

Clean your own fucking house then, bigot.

HIV/AIDS and African Americans | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS

What the fuck are you talking about?:doubt:

So now I am a racist and a bigot because I think abstinance as a policy is a joke?

I never said racist and I don't know that you are.

No, you're a bigot for your derisive view on people who think abstinence only is a valid option, and the way you incorrectly addressed me.

Incorrectly addressed you? who the fuck are you the King of England? get the fuck out of here with that shit.:cuckoo:

Jesus Christ, nobody is saying abstinence doesn't work, of course not having sex avoids teen pregnancies and STD's, no one is denying that. The thing is, convincing teenagers not to have sex has been a failure, how come you people can't see that?:doubt:

Us "people?"

Jeez!

he wasn't referring to white people. he was referring to christian conservatives who want to pretend that teens don't have sex and refuse to address the subject realistically. so i'm wondering why you'd raise the race issue.

He's got his bigoted assumptions about me so I decided to throw a little of it back at him as an illustration. There's a difference between racism and bigotry, but they are both quite counterproductive and wrong.

Here he is doing it again:

I never said anything about a certain race, if anything hes just upset because abstinance as a policy is a huge joke.

Can you find where I expressed that sentiment? He can't get past his own perceptions.

Us "people?"

Jeez!

he wasn't referring to white people. he was referring to christian conservatives who want to pretend that teens don't have sex and refuse to address the subject realistically. so i'm wondering why you'd raise the race issue.

He's got his bigoted assumptions about me so I decided to throw a little of it back at him as an illustration. There's a difference between racism and bigotry, but they are both quite counterproductive and wrong.

I never said anything about a certain race, if anything hes just upset because abstinance as a policy is a huge joke.

Can you find where I expressed that sentiment? He can't get past his own perceptions.

You are a fucking idiot, you said I was a bigot and told me to "clean up my own fucking house" and posted some garbage link about HIV in the Black community, your ignorant ass brought race into this thread when no one even mentioned it.

No, you're a bigot for your derisive view on people who think abstinence only is a valid option, and the way you incorrectly addressed me.

i'm not sure bigotry is what you want to call it. deriding a failed idea? i'm kind of ok with it. i have no problem with what people choose to do with their own beliefs. i have huge problems with them passing on that type of silliness.

so perhaps failing to educate deserves derision.

if i got up in front of a science class and said the earth is 6,000 years old, that would deserve derision, too.

Us "people?"

Jeez!

EXACTLY! God damn I have been called a racist and a bigot in this thread but I have not said one hateful word towards any race or religion, if anything this clown is the bigot if hes bringing up racial garbage.

EXACTLY! God damn I have been called a racist and a bigot in this thread but I have not said one hateful word towards any race or religion, if anything this clown is the bigot if hes bringing up racial garbage.

well, i'm hoping he just misunderstood.

I don't know, according to people here anyone who doesn't think abstinance as a program is realistic is a hateful bigot.:eusa_liar:

Drama queen much?

Go back and read my comments and see where you made a mistake about me while you were addressing me. Read this one specifically:

Actually with STDs on the rise I'd say the "safe sex" package is a big fucking failure. Pass out all the condoms you want, but explain that they are tools used to reduce danger not make it all hunky dory and "safe."

Get it?

Again for the slow...

Abstinance only education doesn't work.

Abstinance itself is still the most effective individual birth control option.

Folks like high_on_gravity_bong_hits are apparently too stooooooopid to recognize the difference. :thup:

Again for the slow...

Folks like high_on_gravity_bong_hits are apparently too stooooooopid to recognize the difference. :thup:

Abstinance in general is a joke, just like your pathetic existance faggot.:clap2:

What the fuck are you talking about?:doubt:

So now I am a racist and a bigot because I think abstinance as a policy is a joke?

Incorrectly addressed you? who the fuck are you the King of England? get the fuck out of here with that shit.:cuckoo:

Incorrectly addressed me this way, numbnuts.

Jesus Christ, nobody is saying abstinence doesn't work, of course not having sex avoids teen pregnancies and STD's, no one is denying that. The thing is, convincing teenagers not to have sex has been a failure, how come you people can't see that?:doubt:

I *can* see that and have said so in this thread. It is you who cannot see that there is a difference between considering abstinence as a valid option and considering the *only* valid option. Get it yet?

I disagree, sex is only "safe" in lifelong monogamous partnerships. "Not as dangerous" is sex with multiple partners using contraception, and then the concept of risk needs to be discussed. If a policy causes more people to have sex because they think it is "safe" and STDs rise as a result is that an effective policy? I don't think so.

People who think they are in a lifelong monogamous relationship learn their significant other is cheating on them every day. There is no 100%.

I agree.

I believe people are going to have sex anyway (as you can see based on my view of abstinence only) and that teaching them safe sex practices is our best shot at preventing STDs, teen pregnancy , etc.

I disagree. Teaching them options that make it less dangerous is our best shot at reducing STDs and teen pregnancy. Assuming they are going to do it anyway is a far cry from tacitly endorsing the activity. Pre-marital sex in teens is up since these "safe sex" programs started (link) and it has put more people at an undue risk for STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

What would you propose to call it? Less risky? I mean, really, it's just semantics.

What you call semantics I call proper description. Like I said, I tell the young ones for which I have responsibility not to do it, that it's dangerous (emotional and physical) but then I put condoms in their cars, wallets, and purses. My siblings will do that for my kids too, so that there is no endorsement or encouragement.

I asked a social worker my senior year in high school how effective condoms were at stopping gonorrhea. She said "100%." Then when I presented situations where they were not effective such as non-latex condoms, old condoms, condoms that were in damaged packages, she said "oh well, that's different." Bullshit it's "different!" It's a huge risk factor that was never presented! I still have never seen a single public school presentation that tells students to check the package and check the expiration date. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying they don't exist enough and that should be front and center.

Convincing kids that casual sex is okay and calling it "safe" if they use a condom is causing more harm than good.

I know when I was in sex ed we were told condoms and other forms of BC aren't 100% effective against pregnancy and STDs. Nor were we told that casual sex was okay. In fact, we were taught that having sex came along with a huge responsibility. Teenagers should never be told that casual sex is okie mcsmokey skittle-dee-doo.

What is being dealt with is the reality that teens have sex ... and lots of it. Better to protect them than to not. No matter what inherit dangers in contraceptives are expressed at some point it has to be acknowledged to those being taught that practicing safe sex and using things like condoms is a much safer alternative to not using them at all.

Again, what would prefer to call it?

Last edited:
Exactly my man, the nerds that don't understand must have never touched a girl until they were 36.

Are you including me in that group?

Yes I am.

Ah. So you think I'm a nerd who you say must have never touched a girl until I was 36 why exactly? Because I think abstinence is a valid option to be presented to teens? Because I think there is no such thing as "safe sex?" Because I give teens in my family condoms?

Incorrectly addressed me this way, numbnuts.

I *can* see that and have said so in this thread. It is you who cannot see that there is a difference between considering abstinence as a valid option and considering the *only* valid option. Get it yet?

The only thing I see is that your a fucking moron, point blank period. You are dismissed.

Again for the slow...

Abstinance in general is a joke, just like your pathetic existance faggot.:clap2:

Awww, poor baby. Want a tissue?

Are you including me in that group?

Yes I am.

Ah. So you think I'm a nerd who you say must have never touched a girl until I was 36 why exactly? Because I think abstinence is a valid option to be presented to teens? Because I think there is no such thing as "safe sex?" Because I give teens in my family condoms?

Your an idiot because you think teens will buy into your unrealistic "lifetime managomy" rubbish, most adults don't buy into that but teens will huh?:lol::cuckoo:

You are a fucking idiot, you said I was a bigot and told me to "clean up my own fucking house" and posted some garbage link about HIV in the Black community, your ignorant ass brought race into this thread when no one even mentioned it.

True.

I'm sensitive to idealogical bigotry of the kind you brought into this thread and I figured some cold hard facts (you think CDC documentation is garbage?) might illustrate the concept.

But keep up with your schtick, it's displaying your ability to communicate so well. Heck, I'm almost convinced....

True.

I'm sensitive to idealogical bigotry of the kind you brought into this thread and I figured some cold hard facts (you think CDC documentation is garbage?) might illustrate the concept.

But keep up with your schtick, it's displaying your ability to communicate so well. Heck, I'm almost convinced....

Shut your mouth, you are dismissed.:drillsergeant:

i'm not sure bigotry is what you want to call it. deriding a failed idea? i'm kind of ok with it. i have no problem with what people choose to do with their own beliefs. i have huge problems with them passing on that type of silliness.

so perhaps failing to educate deserves derision.

if i got up in front of a science class and said the earth is 6,000 years old, that would deserve derision, too.

You too? You think abstinence-only should not be part of a comprehensive sex education program in addition to accurate information about other means?

Wow! I thought the purpose was to improve the safety of kids, not fight against anything that might be religious.

Oh and by the way, Carl Sagan did a lecture at the University of South Florida explaining the possibility that the Earth might just be 6,000 years old as a way to demonstrate the relative nature of the space-time continuum. So in my opinion your lecture would deserve derision if your perspective is wrong.

high_on_gravity_bong_hits said:
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Here you go buddy...

Facial_Tissue_Box2.jpg

Forum List

Back