Aboriginal Flash Mob Invades Walmart

We aren't allowed to call them "*******".

That's nice, doesn't make them Aboriginals.
If these black kids were in Africa they would be Aboriginals, here Native Americans are Aboriginals. See how that works?
Never heard anyone call American Indians as "aboriginals" before this thread.

Again, "Mob of Youths" is code for Blacks or sometimes Hispanics.

"Political correctness," watered down, touchy feely, group hug, everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya HORSE SHIT perpetrated on everyone else so no one is ever OFFENDED! Well that's just about the biggest steaming pile of DOG SHIT I've ever seen. Blacks are out of fucking control. Mobs of blacks here in Wisconsin roaming the fairs and outdoor events targeting whites and mugging them, kicking cars, vandalizing property, etc, and that's just the TIP OF THE ICEBERG NATION WIDE! The amount of violence, drug pushing, pimping, theft and whatever other criminal activity you can think of being perpetrated by BLACKS is GROWING, and you can THANK THE BLACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE for that. His class warfare and "acted stupidly" shit he's constantly coming up with is pushing race relations in America back 100 years or better, not to mention the mind boggling unemployment rate and drop out rate and birth rate to a single parent of blacks.

So NO tdm, it is NOT RACIST at THIS POINT to bring every one of these events to light and CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE... BLACKS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL! Ignoring it, sugar coating it and simply name calling racist is DUMBER THAN DIRT at this point. Wise the fuck up people. The worse the economy gets the worse blacks will pull this shit. We'll have a full fledged race war in this country sooner or later. If the kenyan is reelected by some WEIRD, INTERGALACTIC DEITY'S JOKE, it will definitely be SOONER.

Last edited:
Why is it that when white people flash mob, we sing and dance, but the behavior is so different when certain other races flash mob?

Why is it that when white people flash mob, we sing and dance, but the behavior is so different when certain other races flash mob?

There's an answer to that, but people are SCARED to say it because of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS... but I WILL answer it.

It's a multitude of reasons... one, pure and simple, blacks are more violent by nature than most other races. Two, blacks in large numbers are born to single parent homes and don't have proper role models to follow or home life/upbringing. Three, blacks drop out of school far more often than other races so they don't have an education that will get them any sort of decent job. Four, the blacks that blacks do see as role models are pimps, drug pushers, gangsta rappa's, football players and basketball players. Five, and probably the most important reason, they've become accustomed to getting something for nothing, for being given a pass for not accomplishing what everyone else does on their own merits as through things like AA and quotas. They have a chip on their shoulder. They're ancestors were slaves so they think America owes them something. And last but not least, they all vote democrat in hopes that in doing so and keeping dems in power, the dems will reward them with more freebies, more something for nothing, more ENSLAVEMENT. It's a huge problem, but, the only ones that will ever be able to change black people is, the black people themselves.

Last edited:

There's an answer to that, but people are SCARED to say it because of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS... but I WILL answer it.

It's a multitude of reasons... one, pure and simple, blacks are more violent by nature than most other races. Two, blacks in large numbers are born to single parent homes and don't have proper role models to follow or home life/upbringing.

All those reasons you give for Afro flash mobs being criminal (verses white flash mobs which are about singing) all comes back to the animal nature of Afros. The biggest reason most Afros are bastards is because they're Afros. You attribute Afro behavior on factors that all exist ultimately because of their nature.

Any civilized behavior of Afros comes from white influence. When that positive white influence is reduced, Afros become more wild. A century ago, most Afros were pretty decent people by any measure of civility (not counting bathing), because they were expected to be civilized, like a dog expected to do its duty outside. Now, most Afros are shit, because we no longer expect them to be civilized.

They have a chip on their shoulder. They're ancestors were slaves so they think America owes them something.

The Afro flash mobs aren't angry. They're having fun looting (which is why whites aren't being beaten up and killed).

If they do have a chip on their shoulder, it's not because of slavery. It's because they're taught by schools, the media, and liberals to have a chip on their shoulder, because of [excuse]. This becomes rationalized justification for their uncivilized behavior. But, they'd be wild animals, regardless.

Afros don't have a chip on the shoulder against the Democrat party. Democrats wrote the Jim Crow laws. Democrats started the KKK. Democrats voted against Civil Rights legislation. They don't because history isn't really the issue.

I welcome the Afro population eventually proving me, and the testimony of all history, wrong...

Kids of all races are doing this. Teenagers did this somewhat one night here in the Garland District, a district with bars and trendy shops. We were all in the bar one night when we saw a large group of kids come running up and start beating on a guy and another girl, When everyone came out of the bar they ran away.
Everyone in the neighborhood also pretty much knows they caught two diners on fire. One was a historic landmark called the Milk bottle. The other might also be to. If you have seen Vision Quest or Benny and Joon you have seen Fergusons. Anyways the Milk Bottle luckily was easily remodeled, Fergusons had to be gutted.
All these kids were white, it is is an issue with the entitled youth, not just black kids.

I wouldn't bother Luissa, these clowns already have their minds made up on this issue.

I love it when they say it is a black thing. I just ask them to come to my city where it is 92% white and crime is horrible.
We had the worst OxyContin problem in the country a year or so ago. The Walgreens here were the first to have safes put in in the nation. For years we had the second worst meth problem in the nation, and we won't get into other crimes per capita.
People from Larger cities even talk about the crime here. If you watch any episode of COPS filmed here it is always some white drug addict making a fool of themselves.
I have lived here 26 years and I have seen one black crack whore.
Crime has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being poor etc.

That's nice, doesn't make them Aboriginals.
If these black kids were in Africa they would be Aboriginals, here Native Americans are Aboriginals. See how that works?
Never heard anyone call American Indians as "aboriginals" before this thread.

Again, "Mob of Youths" is code for Blacks or sometimes Hispanics.

"Political correctness," watered down, touchy feely, group hug, everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya HORSE SHIT perpetrated on everyone else so no one is ever OFFENDED! Well that's just about the biggest steaming pile of DOG SHIT I've ever seen. Blacks are out of fucking control. Mobs of blacks here in Wisconsin roaming the fairs and outdoor events targeting whites and mugging them, kicking cars, vandalizing property, etc, and that's just the TIP OF THE ICEBERG NATION WIDE! The amount of violence, drug pushing, pimping, theft and whatever other criminal activity you can think of being perpetrated by BLACKS is GROWING, and you can THANK THE BLACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE for that. His class warfare and "acted stupidly" shit he's constantly coming up with is pushing race relations in America back 100 years or better, not to mention the mind boggling unemployment rate and drop out rate and birth rate to a single parent of blacks.

So NO tdm, it is NOT RACIST at THIS POINT to bring every one of these events to light and CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE... BLACKS OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL! Ignoring it, sugar coating it and simply name calling racist is DUMBER THAN DIRT at this point. Wise the fuck up people. The worse the economy gets the worse blacks will pull this shit. We'll have a full fledged race war in this country sooner or later. If the kenyan is reelected by some WEIRD, INTERGALACTIC DEITY'S JOKE, it will definitely be SOONER.

Last summer white kids caught two diners on fire, a school bus, a playground, a bank ATM, five stolen cars, a field, and part of a school.
The heroin addict who just shot two sheriff deputies here was white.
You make it a black and white issue, not the PC ground. We just point out everyone commits crime especially the poor.. Here where the economy has sucked for years, and where whites make up 92% of the population, white people are the reason we have such a bad crime problem.

I have been to mostly African American neighborhood, I would feel more safe there than in Felony Flats here or on East Sprague.

Kids of all races are doing this. Teenagers did this somewhat one night here in the Garland District, a district with bars and trendy shops. We were all in the bar one night when we saw a large group of kids come running up and start beating on a guy and another girl, When everyone came out of the bar they ran away.
Everyone in the neighborhood also pretty much knows they caught two diners on fire. One was a historic landmark called the Milk bottle. The other might also be to. If you have seen Vision Quest or Benny and Joon you have seen Fergusons. Anyways the Milk Bottle luckily was easily remodeled, Fergusons had to be gutted.
All these kids were white, it is is an issue with the entitled youth, not just black kids.

I wouldn't bother Luissa, these clowns already have their minds made up on this issue.

I love it when they say it is a black thing. I just ask them to come to my city where it is 92% white and crime is horrible.
We had the worst OxyContin problem in the country a year or so ago. The Walgreens here were the first to have safes put in in the nation. For years we had the second worst meth problem in the nation, and we won't get into other crimes per capita.
People from Larger cities even talk about the crime here. If you watch any episode of COPS filmed here it is always some white drug addict making a fool of themselves.
Crime has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being poor etc.

I don't think it has anything to do with skin color. None of my black friends(uncle toms, no doubt) would engage in such behavior.

So let's assume you are right. It's about poverty. Why are so many blacks poor?

So when Chris Mathews in his snarling spittle flying all over the place rant against the Tea Party a while back saying..."You know what the Tea Party has in common....they're all white"....that's OK.

Every video I have seen covering these flash mobs has one thing in common....
The ones doing this are all black....

It is what it is....and it be what it be...
Deal with it Libs...

Luissa >>Last summer white kids caught two diners on fire, a school bus, a playground, a bank ATM, five stolen cars, a field, and part of a school.
The heroin addict who just shot two sheriff deputies here was white.
You make it a black and white issue, not the PC ground. We just point out everyone commits crime especially the poor.. Here where the economy has sucked for years, and where whites make up 92% of the population, white people are the reason we have such a bad crime problem.

I have been to mostly African American neighborhood, I would feel more safe there than in Felony Flats here or on East Sprague.[/QUOTE]<<

You are magnificent.

I have begun to worship you.
Beautiful, intelligent and RIGHT, I fall at your feet...

No one on the Left cares about this because the Left hates business in general.
Our President has speeches about it almost daily.
He hates business and the private sector.

Where do you think these people get their inspiration from?.

No one on the Left cares about this because the Left hates business in general.
Our President has speeches about it almost daily.
He hates business and the private sector.

Where do you think these people get their inspiration from?.

Yep. We actually hate everyone. It easier that way.

As this becomes more common, more people will participate. Doesn't matter what race or ethnicity. It did begin with minorities, though. No one stopped it then, no one is stopping it now. Nice to know that we have widespread, multi-cultural lawlessness. I am so relieved...

I don't think it has anything to do with skin color. None of my black friends(uncle toms, no doubt) would engage in such behavior.

So let's assume you are right. It's about poverty. Why are so many blacks poor?

It is all about a generation that has been spoon fed the concept that they deserve everything they desire. If not freely forthcoming, they are justified in taking what they desire, by any means available. They are innocent of all malign intent because they are nothing less than victims of the most hideous and abusive society that would deny them their desires. Poverty be damned. If you think it's only poor kids pulling this shit, then you are as deluded as anyone who would attribute such activities to one group or another.

Forum List

Back