Aboriginal Flash Mob Invades Walmart

Poverty be damned. If you think it's only poor kids pulling this shit, then you are as deluded as anyone who would attribute such activities to one group or another.

Essentially, none of the Afros in this mob looked poor. I didn't see any dirt/stained clothing, or clothing that was frayed or had holes in it. I did see lots of smartphones and some Afros who had taken off their shirts (most with white undershirts in perfect condition).

They only get away at first. They think there is anonymity in numbers. But with cameras in the parking lot and in the store, one by one they will be caught. Just some of the mob will pay the price for what others took

I doubt that.

Nice...................by this thread you can tell who the racist assholes are.

Pole Slider (Pale Rider..........maybe he's pale from all the poles he's been sliding on) is one of the biggest racists on this thread.

Good to know, and good to see that Pole Slider is showing his true colors (which apparently are only white).

Aboriginals.............

Surely everybody knows that blacks were the first natives in north america thousands of years ago.....

If its on the internet, it must be true !!!! LOL

As this becomes more common, more people will participate. Doesn't matter what race or ethnicity. It did begin with minorities, though. No one stopped it then, no one is stopping it now. Nice to know that we have widespread, multi-cultural lawlessness. I am so relieved...

Martin Fag King Jr. helped make rioting and looting part of Afro culture, so it's been going on for a while. But, yes, while Whites are a positive influence on Afros, Afros are a negative influence on Whites.

No one on the Left cares about this because the Left hates business in general.
Our President has speeches about it almost daily.
He hates business and the private sector.

Where do you think these people get their inspiration from?.
Really?

The Walmart at my house has armed security, this may be what is needed for the future.

Yep, , those idiots who broke any laws need to be arrested and prosecuted.

If these young people spent more time home studying or in the Library after school
instead of doing this stuff our country would be better off.And the lefties say to fix our broken
education system we need to spend more money....

How bout the kids spend more time doing schoolwork...

If these young people spent more time home studying or in the Library after school
instead of doing this stuff our country would be better off.And the lefties say to fix our broken

The parents of those kids need to step up to the plate themselves. If I ever did some dumb shit like that, my father would have knocked the shit out o me. My father was a "lefty".

The parents of those kids need to step up to the plate themselves. If I ever did some dumb shit like that, my father would have knocked the shit out o me. My father was a "lefty".

And those are the only kind of lefties that are worth a squirt of piss.

Black man's perspective on the issue

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODjWzozwMkY]300 Black Teens Destructive Flash Mob Trashes Walmart Store in Jacksonville Florida ( Video!) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back