Abolish the Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'Economy' started by sealybobo, Oct 15, 2008.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    - Thomas Jefferson

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Obviously this has been proposed many times and the power-hungry politicians in Washington have shot it down. Since the recent bail-out package received wide support from both sides of the political aisle, I'd say it's safe to assume that this bill will never pass. The only way this bill would have any hope of passing is if more than 50% of voters chose a 3rd party candidate rather than people like McCain and Obama, but the country will probably be dead before that happens.

If anyone is interested, here's the latest bill:

H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act (GovTrack.us)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    Ron Paul is the man!

It is too easy for the corrupt politicians that run their parties to discredit anyone who speaks out against the Federal Reserve.

Google Freedom to Fascism if you want to learn more about how the Federal Reserve is unconstitutional and how they illegally got started in 1913, by the three most corrupt business men in America, Carnege, Rockafellor and JP Morgan,

It was voted on in Congress during an xmas break, when there weren't enough Senators present, and/or the states never ratified/approved it.

And wherever it says we pay income tax says VOLUNTARY.

And you'll learn how many people challange the income tax and jury's actually find them not guilty after all the facts are laid out.

And how the US Supreme Court ruled income tax unconstitutional in the 1800's and never changed their position on that yet the lower courts go against what they ruled.

I can't explain it all. Get your hands on the dvd or at least utube Freedom to Fascism and do a little homework. Or go to Ron Paul's website. He doesn't say it as bluntly as the dvd does, but he does say it in a more subtle way.

We should not be paying tax on our income/wages/labor. The founding fathers said so.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson both knew the problems that central banks caused, and it's a shame that our more modern administrations have not had the sense or courage to stand up to the Fed.

5. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    No Americam politician can afford to stand up to the Jewish lobby. If they did it would be political suicide.

The Federal Reserve is controlled by the Jews of the Z.O.G.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    and screw up their legacies ?? not a chance.

7. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    The last President who had decided to break up the Fed was Kennedy.

That was a couple of months before his assination.

Taking on the Fed was the real reason he was eliminated

8. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,356
    Our more modern admins were carefully sifted to be sure there weren't going to be any "mavericks" who might be willing to step out of line.

Back in the day you had a shot, but now, you're automatically screwed with whoever the two main candidates are.

I'll never vote for anyone who doesn't challenge the Fed.

9. BaronVonBigmeat

BaronVonBigmeat Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +160
    Not bad, but my favorite anti-bank quote of all time comes from Andrew Jackson:

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time, and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."

The legislation for the federal reserve was written in secret on Jekyll Island, Georgia by agents of Rockefeller, Warburg, J.P. Morgan, and the Rothschilds. I suppose you could call it a baptist conspiracy then because only the Rothschilds are jewish. At the same time, the loudest opponents of the fed are the Austrian-school economists, many of which (Ludwig Von Mises, my avatar Murray Rothbard) were jews. Ron Paul has been dedicated to austrian economics since the 70's, incidentally.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  10. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,134
    Obama has floated the idea that he might Nationalize the Banks. Chris Dodd too. Did you ever hear a Republican besides Ron Paul say it? No way. They will never sell out the bankers. The Democrats might. But not until more people wake up.

I found this:

Are you aware that the U.S. Constitution states that only Congress has the authority to create money; this money must be backed by gold and silver; and "bills of credit," also known as Federal Reserve Notes, are illegal under Article I?

Are you aware that our government is violating all of these stipulations at this time? The Federal Reserve System is a quasi-private, government-sanctioned banking cartel that issues "bills of credit" on behalf of Congress. This banking system, in violation of the U.S. Constitution, creates endless amounts of paper currency out of thin air and then lends it to the government creating the national debt. Behind-the-scenes planners of the Federal Reserve System knew from day-one that they would have to lobby to instate an income tax to ensure interest payments on the national debt, thus the Fed and the Income Tax were both created in the same year, 1913.

Most citizens aren't aware that every dollar that comes into existence does so as a dollar of debt because the entire money supply of the United States is no longer backed by gold or silver, but DEBT. Is it any wonder we are now in a "credit crises"? We now live in a nation so overwhelmed by public and private debt, it will be impossible to pay it all off.

Due to the mathematics of principle and interest creation under "fractional reserve banking" as codified and practiced by the Federal