Zone1 Abe Lincoln On the Dangers of Multiculturalism

I don't think that you're qualified to debate the topical content in any way, historically soeaking that is actually relevant to scope. In fact, I think you sound like a big old noisy choo-choo train.
That's a cop out! Are you black? We're you a slave? We're you a slave owner? What you think of me personally means nothing in this debate! I am a human being. And as such, I find your racist comments disgusting!

That's a cop out! Are you black? We're you a slave? We're you a slave owner? What you think of me personally means nothing in this debate! I am a human being. And as such, I find your racist comments disgusting!

K, Karen.

Alright, then. Off you go....

You're the nut. I back my stuff with evidence. There is no superior or inferior, but there is one race that controlls thfe lawmaking (white) and that's been the problem. What has happened doesn't have anything to do with lack of ambition.
Blacks have controlled lawmaking in Africa for nearly a century in some cases, decades in others. They don't seem to have done nearly as well at structuring "fair and equitable" societies as Whites have. Latinos have controlled lawmaking in Central and South American for well over a century and created nothing but corrupt kleptocracies. Compared to the available alternatives, whites have done a fairly decent job.

Overall, 133 senators and representatives today identify as Black, Hispanic, Asian American, American Indian or Alaska Native, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the Congressional Research Service.

The problem is, too many white people????
There are 535 senators and representatives. So 402 of them are white. And whites are 60 percent of the population. And you didn't include, state legislatures, county commissions and city councils.

I haven't made any. I didn't start leveling accusations--YOU did
Yes you did, you called me a "Choo Choo train". Other than that, I am a human being, which makes me qualified to talk about humanity. And there is nothing humane in espousing white supremacy. And that is what this thread is, a sick and perverted way of promoting white nationalism under the guise of what Lincoln wanted.

Multiculturalism is what this country is all about! "All men are created equal". That includes everyone. Men, women, children, blacks, browns, yellows, etc. Everybody.

There is no such thing as a superior race!

Yes you did, you called me a "Choo Choo train". Other than that, I am a human being, which makes me qualified to talk about humanity. And there is nothing humane in espousing white supremacy. And that is what this thread is, a sick and perverted way of promoting white nationalism under the guise of what Lincoln wanted.

Multiculturalism is what this country is all about! "All men are created equal". That includes everyone. Men, women, children, blacks, browns, yellows, etc. Everybody.

There is no such thing as a superior race!
``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

The irrefutable fact was that slave owners were people who thought it was somehow justifiable to own and terrorize another human because the owner was a lazy anti Christian person.

``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''
Bravo! Good post, right winger! I agree!

Post #59.
Please point it out moron. This is a copy/paste from post #59. STFU You can't even keep straight who you are replying too. I believe an apology should be forthcoming from you.
Yes you did! You cherry-picked what you wanted to use, then presented it out of context in your next post. This is a debate. And in a debate, you respond to a person's point. You were not responding to mine.
I don't think that you're qualified to debate the topical content in any way, historically soeaking that is actually relevant to scope. In fact, I think you sound like a big old noisy choo-choo train.

Please point it out moron. This is a copy/paste from post #59. STFU You can't even keep straight who you are replying too. I believe an apology should be forthcoming from you.

I'm sorry, I confused you with Natural Citizen. You ARE owed an apology and I AM SORRY!

I'll try to find the quote, but he said something to the effect that...

"The black man is a man, but he is not my brother.". He believed in their freedom, but he recognized nothing good will come out of a multicultural/multiracial culture. He was right.

and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. [Cheers and laughter.] My understanding is that I can just let her alone. I am now in my fiftieth year, and I certainly never have had a black woman for either a slave or a wife. So it seems to me quite possible for us to get along without making either slaves or wives of negroes. I will add to this that I have never seen to my knowledge a man, woman or child who was in favor of producing a perfect equality, social and political, between negroes and white men.

There is a reason why countries like Switzerland have such a insanely low amount of violent crime despite people owning guns in amounts that rival America. It's why they never have a lot of issues other countries do.

If you want to become a citizen you have to pay a lot of money. You have to fluently speak their language. You have to demonstrate a understanding of their customs and history. So in the end all Swiss citizens speak the same language and have similar customs.

People are more productive, happier, more content and more comfortable around others that are similar to them. If everyone has a unspoken understanding of even strangers, when everyone speaks the same language, when everyone looks similar you tend to have more comfortable people in a society.

That's the problem with America. We have people from allover the world with different religions, cultures, beliefs, morals, standards, values l, languages and so on and none of those people want to conform to America. They want America to conform to them and no one will back down.

I believe America was better when it almost entirely all whites, we all spoke English, Christianity was the major religion, we all had some measure of pride in America, we all understood basic American customs and so on.

There is a reason why countries like Switzerland have such a insanely low amount of violent crime despite people owning guns in amounts that rival America. It's why they never have a lot of issues other countries do.

If you want to become a citizen you have to pay a lot of money. You have to fluently speak their language. You have to demonstrate a understanding of their customs and history. So in the end all Swiss citizens speak the same language and have similar customs.

People are more productive, happier, more content and more comfortable around others that are similar to them. If everyone has a unspoken understanding of even strangers, when everyone speaks the same language, when everyone looks similar you tend to have more comfortable people in a society.

That's the problem with America. We have people from allover the world with different religions, cultures, beliefs, morals, standards, values l, languages and so on and none of those people want to conform to America. They want America to conform to them and no one will back down.

I believe America was better when it almost entirely all whites, we all spoke English, Christianity was the major religion, we all had some measure of pride in America, we all understood basic American customs and so on.

Forum List

Back