Abducted in Plain Sight

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
That is probably one of the most bizarre shows that I have ever watched simply because the parents were so naive. Joe Berchtold was aware that is brother was a pedophile. It's really hard to remember that all of this went down in the 1970s and that was somewhat of a different world.

So you've hacked my computer and then you're using key words and names in thread titles drawn from my thread before I post it in order to anger me and cause drama. Then you can say I am nuts for saying something about it. Gotcha. Must be something in your genetics. You're not going to influence a single word and I am not going to discuss this anymore. Guess hackers will do anything to shit on people. Topic over. Wanted to make sure I pointed that out. Already happened numerous times.

Last edited:
So you've hacked my computer and then you're using key words and names in thread titles drawn from my thread before I post it in order to anger me and cause drama. Then you can say I am nuts for saying something about it. Gotcha. Must be something in your genetics. You're not going to influence a single word and I am not going to discuss this anymore. Guess hackers will do anything to shit on people. Topic over. Wanted to make sure I pointed that out. Already happened numerous times.
Robert Berchtold kidnapped, sexually abused, and convinced his neighbor’s 12-year-old daughter, Jan Broberg, she was an alien hybrid on a perverse mission to save a faraway planet. This weirder-than-life story is told in the documentary Abducted in Plain Sight, which traces how Berchtold groomed, manipulated, and blackmailed the Broberg family in the 1970s. Find out more about his unassuming life and the events surrounding his horrendous crimes in this Robert Berchtold wiki.

That is probably one of the most bizarre shows that I have ever watched simply because the parents were so naive. Joe Berchtold was aware that is brother was a pedophile. It's really hard to remember that all of this went down in the 1970s and that was somewhat of a different world.
Somewhat? Somewhat? Jesus...that's the understatement of the decade.

My parents in the 1950s trained my brother and I not to get in the car with ANYONE, including friends and relatives, unless they okayed it.

Forum List

Back