ABC renews 'The Conners' after Rowdy Roseanne Barr blamed Sara Gilbert for her firing

Like Trump, Roseanne refuses to take responsibility for anything.

From the link.....................

Shortly after the show's cancellation, Barr said in a podcast interview with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, ‘‘I said to God, ‘I am willing to accept whatever consequences this brings because I know I’ve done wrong. I’m going to accept what the consequences are,’ and I do, and I have.’’

That didn't last long. Since then, however, she has variously blamed Ambien, her support for President Donald Trump, co-stars Gilbert (whom she then forgave) and Michael Fishman (who plays son D.J.), 'antisemitism,' ex-network ABC and former first lady Michelle Obama.

The show sucked with Rosanne, and sucked just slightly more when she left.

Far more entertaining to watch real folks at Walmart.

Whatever she is labeled guilty of, does she continue to do it or was it just a one time thing?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Y'all who consider her to be the scum of the earth, what cartoon character are you wearing on your underpants these days?

Whatever she is labeled guilty of, does she continue to do it or was it just a one time thing?

Holly

P.S. Y'all who consider her to be the scum of the earth, what cartoon character are you wearing on your underpants these days?

Her stupidity isn't a one time thing. Here's a link to Wiki that outlines her controversies.

Roseanne Barr - Wikipedia

Holly

trump

Forum List

Back