ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview (Showing Her Knowledgeable On Foreign Policy)

Palin by the way for Palin bashers NEVER said this:
Sarah Palin never said “I can see Russia from my house.”
Tina Fey did, in a hilarious skit on Saturday Night Live.
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, on the other hand, said something a little bit different from which the Tina Fey line derived.
To which she gave an earnest, but widely ridiculed, response:
They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
Subsequent investigations demonstrated that Russia is visible from an Alaskan island, Little Diomede, that sits in the center of the Bering Sea, well north of the Aleutian Islands.
Did Sarah Palin Really Say I Can See Russia from My House

BUT how many of you idiots believed Tina Fey's inaccurate statement and then REPEATED!

How many of you idiots claimed that Palin's being governor of Alaska gave her foreign policy experience?

how many of you claim that obama's community organizing gave him foreign policy experience? His lack of experience in foreign policy has hurt this country very badly.
What was Bush's excuse?

same as Clinton's, Kerry's, Gore's, and every dem who supported and authorized the Iraq fiasco----------bad intel.

Obama didn't support it.

nope, but he continued it and then made sure that we would lose it so all of those americans who died and the billions we spent would be for nothing.

Lol, liberals call Palin stupid, but have to edit out parts of her interview to make Obama look smarter. Not looking good for Obama and his worshippers.

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, on the other hand, said something a little bit different from which the Tina Fey line derived.
They’re our next-door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia, from land, here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.”
Subsequent investigations demonstrated that Russia is visible from an Alaskan island, Little Diomede, that sits in the center of the Bering Sea, well north of the Aleutian Islands.

BUT how many of you idiots believed Tina Fey's inaccurate statement and then REPEATED!

How many of you idiots claimed that Palin's being governor of Alaska gave her foreign policy experience?

how many of you claim that obama's community organizing gave him foreign policy experience? His lack of experience in foreign policy has hurt this country very badly.

He was Senator. He was 100% right about Iraq in 2002 BEFORE the disaster of the war even began.
Like he was right about the surge? Oh wait he fucked up the outcome of that also.

Hurt us how?

we are the joke of the world under the obama administration. Putin has more credibility than obama.
how about obama's red line in Syria? his lies that he is stopping the Iranian nuke process, his lies that al queda is on the run, his lies that ISIS is JV?

your buy is a terrible president, face it.

All of that is pure bullshit.

nope, its all true. once you admit that your kenyan messiah is a fraud then maybe you can move forward.

The deceptive bastards. They didn't want her to upstage Obama on foreign policy and governing, something he had zero experience at.

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview

of course they did. Why is anyone surprised? Palin is a bit of a buffoon, but the lib media has been scared shitless of her for years.

Scared? How? By criticizing her? Put that measure on Obama vs. you people.

by continuing to be obsessed with her even though she holds no position, has no authority, and zero power to do anything besides talk.

the number of anti-palin threads on this message board prove my point.

Who started this thread?

this one is about the media lying about what she said. try to keep up.

This thread was posted by USMB's best example of a modern American conservative,

and it's about a Palin story from 2008.

WHO is obsessed?

What was Bush's excuse?

same as Clinton's, Kerry's, Gore's, and every dem who supported and authorized the Iraq fiasco----------bad intel.

Obama didn't support it.

nope, but he continued it and then made sure that we would lose it so all of those americans who died and the billions we spent would be for nothing.
We lost that war the very minute the Abu Ghraib pictures came out.

Lol, liberals call Palin stupid, but have to edit out parts of her interview to make Obama look smarter. Not looking good for Obama and his worshippers.

He was Senator. He was 100% right about Iraq in 2002 BEFORE the disaster of the war even began.
Like he was right about the surge? Oh wait he fucked up the outcome of that also.

There would have been no surge if Obama's views had been followed in 2002-2003,

because there would have been no Iraq disaster. Idiot.

btw, the surge didn't work.

What was Bush's excuse?

Obama didn't support it.

We lost that war the moment Bush successfully lied us into it.

Hurt us how?

we are the joke of the world under the obama administration. Putin has more credibility than obama.
how about obama's red line in Syria? his lies that he is stopping the Iranian nuke process, his lies that al queda is on the run, his lies that ISIS is JV?

your buy is a terrible president, face it.

All of that is pure bullshit.
Not true at all.

A news agency had to edit out parts of they say a stupid woman's interview. To make Obama look smarter than the stupid woman. Don't care what year it happened, this is priceless! Lol

What was Bush's excuse?

Obama didn't support it.

Stay on topic. This thread is about the media deceptively editing Palins comments out of context to make inexperienced Obama look more experienced at governing compared to a actual governor.

What was Bush's excuse?

Obama didn't support it.

Right! And YET what group in this country were against the French Mohammad cartoon was "inflammatory"???
OUR own MSM! Published pictures of an event that was fostered by less then 1/10th of 1% of our military! ONE isolated incidence that was blown so out of
proportion by our MSM and this same super sensitive MSM won't support French press freedom!
The MSM caused more deaths by blowing Abu Ghraib WAY out of proportion!

There would have been no surge if Obama's views had been followed in 2002-2003,

because there would have been no Iraq disaster. Idiot.

btw, the surge didn't work.
Obama stated he ended the successful Iraq war, dumbass.

What was Bush's excuse?

Obama didn't support it.

True, but that is the moment we lost the very last shred of moral superiority America had on the world stage.

Last edited:
What was Bush's excuse?

Obama didn't support it.

Right! And YET what group in this country were against the French Mohammad cartoon was "inflammatory"???
OUR own MSM! Published pictures of an event that was fostered by less then 1/10th of 1% of our military! ONE isolated incidence that was blown so out of
proportion by our MSM and this same super sensitive MSM won't support French press freedom!
Don't blame the media, our soldiers were abusing prisoners with the full support of their commanders, the truth was going to come out. Like practically everything in Iraq, the mistake was going there in the first place thinking we could occupy and control the place.

Obama didn't support it.

Don't blame the media, our soldiers were abusing prisoners with the full support of their commanders, the truth was going to come out. Like practically everything in Iraq, the mistake was going there in the first place thinking we could occupy and control the place.
Yeah like Kerry said our troops were raping women and children?

The deceptive bastards. They didn't want her to upstage Obama on foreign policy and governing, something he had zero experience at.

ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview
We've seen her speak of foreign policy experience. It was the ability to see Russia from Alaska.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
That was a SNL parody. Same as news for lefties.
Parody must have a basis in reality or it is not funny.
The basis in reality was the demented hatred that putrifies the brains of liberals.

Not me. I always get her idiotic quote right. On a side note, Tina Fey was fucking hysterical.
She was hysterical and she did not have to that far past the reality of things to show just how ridiculous Palin was for a VP pick.
She was more qualified than Obama who had zero governing experience. Her policy record proves it.

LOL, the greatest has been who never was. But, everyone knew no Republican ticket was going to win in 2008 after the debacle of the Bush Administration. Picking her was like a throw away ticket.

But she's smart enough to ride that pony for all it's worth........

Forum List

Back