ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

Latest reports coming out claim he's a registered Democrat. If that means anything to anyone.

Clearly he's an Obama supporter who took the Bane Connection too seriously

Obama needs to tell his supporters to pull back on the fanaticism

His plates were from tennessee likely meaning he was a radical right wing teabagger.

Limbaugh just days ago said the new batman movie was a liberal conspiracy against Romney as the villain's name is bane, which could have been the motive.

I am going to have the human decency not to comment on this tragedy in a political context until facts are known, you should do the same.

Pointing out that ABC News does not have the decency to not speculate as to the motivations and political affiliations of the disgusting man that perpetrated this horrific tragedy.

The OP did not seek to politicize this, but rather highlight the media's knee-jerk reaction--they simply could not help but to immediately assign some kind of political reasoning behind the murder of at least 12 people now.

Latest reports coming out claim he's a registered Democrat. If that means anything to anyone.

His plates were from tennessee likely meaning he was a radical right wing teabagger.

Limbaugh just days ago said the new batman movie was a liberal conspiracy against Romney as the villain's name is bane, which could have been the motive.
Moron.

This is why I don't watch the news anymore. I don't think this is a bias issue. It's just that 24 hour media creates a tremendous pressure to get the "scoop" before the competitors which leads to these stories which are often completely wrong and rarely without incorrect facts and details.

Brain Moss apologizes.....

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

Now that Brain Moss has apologized, do any of the sleazy, smarmy pusillanimous pissant lefties around here feel like apologizing?

Last edited:

Moron.

I second that opinion

NO I was doing exactly what the MSM is doing NOW MAKING news NOT reporting!
This is a perfect example of BIASED reporting influencing people's opinions!
Tea Party has NO history of violence ... yet every occasion like this Tea Party tried to linked and it is just disgusting because the VAST majority of people are law abiding!

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that?

Dare ya to link even a single example, moron.

I know you can't, but I rarely miss an opportunity to expose the morons and the dishonest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BU8pfz2O4]Teabagger Violence Mars Tax Day Rally With Sen. Marco Rubio - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVD5pdS9EOw]Protester Assaulted by Violent Tea Party Members at Palin McCain Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Tea Party Leader Calls For Violent Overthrow Of Government Over Health Care Ruling (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Dawn Teo: Tea Party Protest Turns Violent (VIDEO)

Tea Party Nation trying to incite violence in Wisconsin. Judson Phillips likens protesters to Nazi storm troopers. | The Political Carnival

Tea Party Violence in Kentucky. I am OUTRAGED. - Razzle Dazzle - Open Salon

ooops - there's a lot more out there

Man enough to admit you're wrong?

I am not talking to, Brian Ross whoever that is, I am talking to you. Look back over this thread, there are plenty of unfounded accusations of this guy being a liberal, where is your outrage over that hack?

Where is your outrage over Brain Moss starting it? If you don't like our response, then don't start it.....You smarmy little prick.

I believe My first response urged restraint until the facts were in. To my knowledge Brian Ross is not a poster here but you are.

Horseshit, yeah condemn those pointing out the politicizing of a tragedy by ABC News but claiming it is the OP that is doing what Brian Ross has obviously done on national television.

Any child can comprehend who is actually politicizing yet another tragedy. The Giffords shooting it only took four hours before NBC declared Palin to blame--I think ABC has broken that record.

You MUST be kidding! PLEASE tell me you are kidding and not just foaming at the mouth crazy.:eusa_drool:

Brain Moss apologizes.....

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

Hopefully the address and phone number of the innocent Mr. Holmes have not been tweeted out by Spike and other lefties of his ilk.

Are some of you this pathetic in real life? It doesn't matter one fucking bit what party, group or organization this loon belongs to. Any human being in this country that could kill women and children like this is clearly mentally disturbed. Fuck him and fuck those of you who find partisanship where none should exist. The dead haven't even gotten stiff yet and you're playing your fucking hack games.

right wing religious fundamentalist like Hutaree, the Covenant, etc ... (Christian) in the U.S. and Al Qaida are all pretty much the same.

Forum List

Back