ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

You thought that was clever didnt you?

NO I was doing exactly what the MSM is doing NOW MAKING news NOT reporting!
This is a perfect example of BIASED reporting influencing people's opinions!
Tea Party has NO history of violence ... yet every occasion like this Tea Party tried to linked and it is just disgusting because the VAST majority of people are law abiding!

Oh yeah, how old is Brian Ross you think? And does he live in St Albans?

Tell me again how that is the same?

Went way over your head didn't it?

I'll slow down..
I was making fun of Brian Ross wacky reporting that:
a) was the same holmes
b) same holmes had a Tea party page
therefore Holmes was Tea party member hence
C) all tea party members are violent!

There by breaking it down, do you understand my point?
Brian Ross name is common as is Holmes.. So I did a google search on Ross associated with murders! Never said it was the same as did ABC News Brian Ross did!
BUT CREATED A HEADLINE!!!

I heard he was a member of a local school board volunteer grp. too:rolleyes:

here we go again, you would have thought they had learned something from the Jared Loughner 'reporting' boondoggle.

DID YOU READ the thread CLOSELY or just a 30 second sound bite????

The thread should not even be here, If the guy was a teabagger it does not matter at the moment. Have some respect for the dead, leave whatever damage control you feel the tea party needs in this until the dead are buried.

Don't feed us that BS. The left did the same exact thing to Sarah Palin when Gabby Giffords was shot.

And yet here I am urging restraint until the facts are in, if you feel the left acted hastily branding the Giffords shooter as a teabagger then is that any reason to do the same thing? Mourn for the dead, do not trample their bodies in a rush to protect or condemn anyone.

Score one for The Left! They must be giddy if this turns out to be a right wing terrorist with Tea Party affiliations. Giffords would-be assassin turned out to be anarchist which is an extreme leftist position. The Ft. Hood assassin is Muslim and we cannot talk about the fact that he was carrying out Orders from an imam.

Maybe this one will be the first white right wing terrorist since Timothy McVey.... Just what the left wants.

I could care what political views this piece of shit shares or differs from me. He is a murdering terrorist just like Loughner, Hassan, and McVey.

Apparently there are at least two James Holmes in Aurora. One is in his fifties; and the shooter is 24.

Which one most likely belongs to the Tea Party?

Extremely insensitive and irresponsible reporting by ABC. This older gentleman may have to move.

The thread should not even be here, If the guy was a teabagger it does not matter at the moment. Have some respect for the dead, leave whatever damage control you feel the tea party needs in this until the dead are buried.

Don't feed us that BS. The left did the same exact thing to Sarah Palin when Gabby Giffords was shot.

And yet here I am urging restraint until the facts are in, if you feel the left acted hastily branding the Giffords shooter as a teabagger then is that any reason to do the same thing? Mourn for the dead, do not trample their bodies in a rush to protect or condemn anyone.

You should be directing your post to Brain Moss. He is the one who deliberately made a false report on national TV.

Tea Party has NO history of violence ... yet every occasion like this Tea Party tried to linked and it is just disgusting because the VAST majority of people are law abiding!

Oh yeah, how old is Brian Ross you think? And does he live in St Albans?

Tell me again how that is the same?

Why did Brain Moss report this without making sure if it was the right guy?

because the news is shit

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that? AND, baggers in congress talk violence all the time.

The name calling in DC, "fag", "n-word", the address of a fellow congressperson that turned out to be the brother but then, the attempt to rig a bbq to explode in an area where 4 little kids played, the racist and violent signs and guns at rallies.

Look at what Alan West, Michelle Bachmann, Joe Walsh say including the completely assssinine accusations (lies) about other congresspeople.

The real irony is that today's phony teeparty have the opposite goals from the brave people who founded our country.

World renowned director/producer James Cameron was in the theater too.

Heard the phone interview earlier.

:eusa_whistle:

wait......
This just in....

NOT the same James Cameron
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Then URGE restraint of the MSM!!!!! These biased hacks very often jump to conclusions, stretch a story or otherwise attempt to convince readers that all conservatives/tea party/anti-liberals are violent, people/gay haters and want to kill people!
Most liberal biased MSM shows NO restraint when it comes to jumping to conclusions!
Look what they've done with Zimmerman! Found him totally guilty! Without a trial!

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that? AND, baggers in congress talk violence all the time.

The name calling in DC, "fag", "n-word", the address of a fellow congressperson that turned out to be the brother but then, the attempt to rig a bbq to explode in an area where 4 little kids played, the racist and violent signs and guns at rallies.

Look at what Alan West, Michelle Bachmann, Joe Walsh say including the completely assssinine accusations (lies) about other congresspeople.

The real irony is that today's phony teeparty have the opposite goals from the brave people who founded our country.

The founding fathers had a history of violence also. Dumb ass. You all are gonna get your pointed little empty heads thumped in a few months.

Last edited:

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that?

Links please and while you are at it, link to the Occupy protest acts of violence......lets see how they stack up eh? :rolleyes:

So jumping to conclusions like YOU ..
ALL Liberals are cocaine users (See Obama!)
ALL LIBERALS ARE BABY KILLERS (all liberals support abortion)
ALL Liberals want all muslims to kill all gays.. (Wait that can't be cause oh too confusing!
ALL liberals steal tax payers but all Liberals pay no taxes even sales taxes as they use SNAP

So I'm jumping to conclusions right??? Not all of you liberals want the USA destroyed!
NOT all you liberals want to control people's lives from womb to tomb!

Forum List

Back