ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

The shooter was a college kid who withdrew from med school a month ago and may have been targeting the military.

He's a lib.

The shooter was a college kid who withdrew from med school a month ago and may have been targeting the military.

He's a lib.

Thanks for the conformation that the radical right are nothing but vial scum that will try to turn a tragedy into a political smear campaign.

Nice work asshole.

Oh well, I tried to urge you and others to watch and wait but you instead jump to conclusions in response to others jumping to conclusions. These things always sort themselves out in the end and the wise are holding on to any knee-jerk reactions.

You should be telling that to Brain Moss.

I will just pick up the phone and call him on the secret direct line all liberals have to to the librul media.

That's the kind of nonsensical response I would expect from a corrupt lefty.

He's a lib.

Thanks for the conformation that the radical right are nothing but vial scum that will try to turn a tragedy into a political smear campaign.

Nice work asshole.

The corrupt leftist media started this smear, you lying piece of crap.

You should be telling that to Brain Moss.

I will just pick up the phone and call him on the secret direct line all liberals have to to the librul media.

I am not talking to, Brian Ross whoever that is, I am talking to you. Look back over this thread, there are plenty of unfounded accusations of this guy being a liberal, where is your outrage over that hack?

He's a lib.

Nice work asshole.

What that piece of shit posted has nothing to do with the media, he is just expressing his inner stupidity/teabagger.

Whether you're talking Al Qaida or Tea Party - right wing religious fundamentalist terrorists are pretty much the same.

Do what I tell you, believe as I believe, and make my religion the law of the land or we will respond violently (with "god" on our side).

I am not talking to, Brian Ross whoever that is, I am talking to you. Look back over this thread, there are plenty of unfounded accusations of this guy being a liberal, where is your outrage over that hack?

Where is your outrage over Brain Moss starting it? If you don't like our response, then don't start it.....You smarmy little prick.

Nice work asshole.

What that piece of shit posted has nothing to do with the media, he is just expressing his inner stupidity/teabagger.

So you're gonna take this lie from a corrupt leftist talking head and run with it to demonize the Tea Party. Lying miscreant.

You thought that was clever didnt you?

NO I was doing exactly what the MSM is doing NOW MAKING news NOT reporting!
This is a perfect example of BIASED reporting influencing people's opinions!
Tea Party has NO history of violence ... yet every occasion like this Tea Party tried to linked and it is just disgusting because the VAST majority of people are law abiding!

Uh, actually, the teeparty does have a history of violence. How can anyone deny that?

Dare ya to link even a single example, moron.

I know you can't, but I rarely miss an opportunity to expose the morons and the dishonest.

A mod really needs to move this thread to the Media section since it seems to be all the shitheads care about in this story, potential damage to their movement in the media. As many as 60 people are dead, wounded or injured in the panic and all we are hearing so far from the right of this board are complaints that some TV talking head may have misrepresented them. Cold bastards are cold.

Oops. Wrong guy. But it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle.

Editor's Note: An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted.
Aurora Suspect James Holmes' Mother: 'You Have the Right Person' - ABC News

effing twits, after the Giffords shooter dog whistles you'd think they would learn to stfu until they know something for certain.....unreal.

The smarmy miscreants like to kick dirt on decent hard-working people who pay their taxes and play by the rules and they will use any tragedy to do it.

You lefty pissant miscreants are very sick.

Oops. Wrong guy. But it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle.

Editor's Note: An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect. ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted.
Aurora Suspect James Holmes' Mother: 'You Have the Right Person' - ABC News
Honestly? I hope that guy sues them for that.

Really.

Latest reports coming out claim he's a registered Democrat. If that means anything to anyone.

Clearly he's an Obama supporter who took the Bane Connection too seriously

Obama needs to tell his supporters to pull back on the fanaticism

Where is your outrage over Brain Moss starting it? If you don't like our response, then don't start it.....You smarmy little prick.

I believe My first response urged restraint until the facts were in. To my knowledge Brian Ross is not a poster here but you are.

Whether you're talking Al Qaida or Tea Party - right wing religious fundamentalist terrorists are pretty much the same.

Do what I tell you, believe as I believe, and make my religion the law of the land or we will respond violently (with "god" on our side).

Uh..yeah.

Thank you for that completely unrelated bigoted rant.

Forum List

Back