ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

The key to all of this is the "Axelrod ploy". Run the headline. The press also has "absence of malice" on their side.

David knows exactly what he is doing. I just find it so sad that he has so many willing accomplices who pretend to be journalists.

Still pushing the same falsehood
That is so left of you...
Well at least you didn't say Fox News, this time
to make it sound bigger than it was....

1) You must mean Mark Foley
2) It was onscreen texts in a segment that labeled Foley a Democrat on
the O'Reilly Factor, not the main news

Besides, in the segment, where this "great conspiracy" occurred
“In the ‘Personal Story’ segment tonight [of the O'Reilly show] the conservative Washington Times today called for the resignation of
House Speaker Dennis Hastert over the Foley scandal,” reported O’Reilly. “The issue, it seems, is dividing conservatives.”

3) "Bending over" as you said in an earlier post , there was never accusations by the House that Mark Foley actually had sexual relations

4) Granted the Democrats were able to make political hay out of the sex scandal involving Rep. Mark Foley.

Of course their "outrage" is very selective. For example the Democrats were not as outraged when a Democrat, Gerry Studds,
had a sexual liaison with a House of Representative's 17-year-old male page. In fact, Gerry Studds, actually accused the
House of Representatives of invading his privacy. Studds was not just communicating with the boy, but involved in a sexual affair.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Really, if one attempts to spin they need to make sure their
information is factual enough to be plausible. Granted, truth to the Left is never
very important and tends to be against them; but, the lie still needs to be plausible.

No doubt "you people", as you say, need to rework this line of defense of the MSM.
This one should go back into the hopper...

Strange how an "ex Republican" knows the spin form Media Matters
so well

Funny how that works

No, what's funny is you claim Fox mis-identifying Foley was just an innocent mistake, but identifying Holmes as a Teabagger was part of some vast conspiracy.

I think they were both just what they were, mistakes.

Oh, I used to make the same lame excuses for Foley at the time. I don't do that anymore.

When you do something wrong, I say so, no matter what your party was. I don't dredge up some 30 year old crap to try to excuse what Foley did, which was inexcusable...

"Party of Family Values", my ass. Foley was doing what he was doing, and Hastert knew about it and didn't do anything about it until it came out in the media.

Guy, sorry, man, I never really had any faith. ]

You are clearly too stupid to even understand what that means.

No, I understand it perfectly well.

What animates religion in the modern age is that we still fear death.

That's all there is to it. We fear being ended and we fear that when our loved one die, they cease to be.

And the religious mother fuckers play on these fears, even though not a one of them can prove their stories are true.

You see, I think we should only give a license to have a church if we throw you off the Sears Tower and God catches you on the way down.

Not a one of you would ever take that test. Because you know as well as I do, thre's no God to catch you.

Guy, you come up with every excuse for my atheism besides the obvious one.

That I realized it was bullshit.

Prayer doesn't work, and the stories in the Bible are really morally reprehensible when you think about them.

Joe, you are not all that insightful now, so please don't suggest that you were all that aware as a youth and young man. Unless you were homosexual. That would ring perhaps, but you have never let on here that you have that orientation.

Yes, you are shallow, and that is sad. You are bigoted against religion, and that reveals that "driving your car elsewhere" will lead you only nowhere.

Yes, yes, yes, JoeB, we all are aware you don't see much.

About religion (now) and Mormonism (now), but not back then, not really.

You believe that the meaning of life is somewhere else, and you must take a car there.

Shallow and sad.

]

quite the contary, the meaning of life it to enjoy every minute of it, becuase it is limited.

And not to deny yourself enjoyment because some asshole with a bible says so.

If you want to know why I really despise religion so much, it's because growing up Catholic, I didn't see holy people. I saw frustrated homosexuals with superstition and unable to come up with very good answers to sensible questions.

But as bad as Catholicism is, Mormonism is worse because the fraud is on Steroids.

Just think if this ass Ross had referred to shooter as a member of the OWS?

which he was probably closer to being one of them

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Not at all.

I am convinced that you are apostate Mormon, which fits all of your lameness when it comes to Romney as a candidate.

Guy, you come up with every excuse for my atheism besides the obvious one.

That I realized it was bullshit.

Prayer doesn't work, and the stories in the Bible are really morally reprehensible when you think about them.

Joe, you are not all that insightful now, so please don't suggest that you were all that aware as a youth and young man. Unless you were homosexual. That would ring perhaps, but you have never let on here that you have that orientation.

Yes, you are shallow, and that is sad. You are bigoted against religion, and that reveals that "driving your car elsewhere" will lead you only nowhere.

quite the contary, the meaning of life it to enjoy every minute of it, becuase it is limited.

And not to deny yourself enjoyment because some asshole with a bible says so.

If you want to know why I really despise religion so much, it's because growing up Catholic, I didn't see holy people. I saw frustrated homosexuals with superstition and unable to come up with very good answers to sensible questions.

But as bad as Catholicism is, Mormonism is worse because the fraud is on Steroids.

It's a win win for the liberal controlled media.
If Brian Ross is right they get credit for beating everyone to it.It's a chance to stick it to the
Republicans\Conservatives\Tea Party.

If he's wrong which he was he catches a little flak maybe but the WH for who these people
work for are pleased that they had someone in the media take a shot at the righties.

When people like myself talk about the liberal media and how they do things I hope people remember
just what happened with ABC here.

What happened was they made a mistake just like Fox made a mistake when it identified Tim Foley as a Democrat when he got caught hitting on the pages.

oh yeah good, it was a mistake but the damage was already DONE..like you would be saying this if they said the guy was a Democrat member of the OWS
what do they care they succeeded in planting the seed..the media has become a danger to us people

Last edited:
It's a win win for the liberal controlled media.
If Brian Ross is right they get credit for beating everyone to it.It's a chance to stick it to the
Republicans\Conservatives\Tea Party.

If he's wrong which he was he catches a little flak maybe but the WH for who these people
work for are pleased that they had someone in the media take a shot at the righties.

When people like myself talk about the liberal media and how they do things I hope people remember
just what happened with ABC here.

What happened was they made a mistake just like Fox made a mistake when it identified Tim Foley as a Democrat when he got caught hitting on the pages.

oh yeah good, it was a mistake but the damage was already DONE..like you would be saying this if they said the guy was a Democrat member of the OWS
what do they care they succeeded in planting the seed..the media has become a danger to us people

You mean like breitfart lying that the shooter was a registered democrat?

Faux incorrectly identifies politicians all the time to make Dems look bad, plus every single word spoken on fox is a lie...there is that :lol:

Faux incorrectly identifies politicians all the time to make Dems look bad, plus every single word spoken on fox is a lie...there is that :lol:
Nobody lies like lefties lie.

Nobody lies like extremists to the left and the right, like you, pho_king. You are as bad as a Rev Wright or Bill Ayers.

Nobody lies like extremists to the left and the right, like you, pho_king. You are as bad as a Rev Wright or Bill Ayers.

i almost wish there was a shred of truth to this both sides do it stuff

isnt, and that is the problem, as long as the rightwing terrorists can justify their attack on our country by claiming

"well both sides do it"

we are in big trouble as a society

both parties are corrupt as hell, but that isnt what we are talking about

Nonsense. WE have some very stupid ass lefties in the country.

In terms of violence and terrorism against the state, however, the far right extremist militias are by the most dangerous in potential.

i almost wish there was a shred of truth to this both sides do it stuff

isnt, and that is the problem, as long as the rightwing terrorists can justify their attack on our country by claiming

"well both sides do it"

we are in big trouble as a society

both parties are corrupt as hell, but that isnt what we are talking about

There is a slight difference, Brietbart was vague and was clearly pissed about the ABC tactic. They also pointed out in their story that the James Holmes they were talking about was twice the age of the shooter.

Forum List

Back