ABC concerned about "The Conners"

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
They are afraid they made a mistake in firing Roseanne Barr even after she apologized, to appease the Far Left.

The concern is that the new show will flop, because the liberals aren't going to tune in, in record numbers, to stick it to Roseanne.

Their concern is well founded.

Libs have left other entertainment acts high and dry after getting them to make changes. The left really didn't get behind the Dixie Chicks after the DC's told their conservative fans to listen to someone else because they wanted a sophisticated, liberal audience.

Now, the libs are being counted on to be the audience for "The Conners" program where the plot is that Roseanne OD's and dies.

Report: Two ABC Executives Regret Firing Roseanne, Fear Conners Could Flop

They self imposed left wing bigoted PC rules.. They fired her.. And now the dumb fucks are looking at both of their feet and wondering why they have bullet holes in them..

I hope the show crashes and burns as horribly as possible.. The Idiots who decided to continue on should be shown as the idiots they are for allowing this liberal stupidity to happen in the first place..

The childish and viscous plot of overdosing and dying is a last ditch effort to knife her in the back, conservatism, and republicans... I hope we make these pieces of shit pay for this..

You find sympathy between shit and syphilis in the dictionary..

Last edited:
I don't know why a big deal is being made. If they want to reinstate her, it can still be done. Anything can be written for a TV show. If people can be brought back during a day time show, why not one at night?

God bless you and Roseanne always!!!

Holly

Of course it will flop, Jesus look how many seasons after MASH lasted.

Hey maybe they will bring in this guy..

images (2).jpeg

When you kill off the main character of a show the show usually sufferes depending on the reason for it if it's done because the actor becomes a pain to work with the show might make it if you do it for what seems like political or personal reasons you probably won't. Look how quick that Kevin James show went under after they fired actress Erinn Hayes and killed her character off for seemingly no reason other than James just wanted her gone.

I don't know why a big deal is being made. If they want to reinstate her, it can still be done. Anything can be written for a TV show. If people can be brought back during a day time show, why not one at night?

Holly
They already killed off Dan Connor and brought him back to life
They also swapped out Becky with another actress and then brought the original actress back

They have no respect for the intelligence of their audience

Why not bring back Roseann?

Holly
They also swapped out Becky with another actress and then brought the original actress back

That's the beauty of cinema! LOL

Like the Democrats at the voting polls..... they can bring dead people to life again!:21:

Holly

That's the beauty of cinema! LOL

Like the Democrats at the voting polls..... they can bring dead people to life again!:21:
I know

And Republicans work at keeping live eligible people from voting

I like John Goodman. He has class and he handled the incident with class. Hat to see it fail only for that reason.

^^^ According to what I heard, he was the only person from the show who publicly said anything in support of Rosanne and so I'm surprised that he wasn't booted from the show too.

God bless you and him and Rosanne always!!!

Holly

I've never been a fan of Roseanne but I did see this show tonight. To kill someone's character because of something they say in my opinion is way over the line. The powers that be acted like Roseanne took out a gun and blew someone in half with it when she didn't. Because of how the powers that be chose to write this show, today's episode will be my final and with my not being a fan in the first place, all that I have left to say is this: I thought the goal was to attract new viewers, not make them find something else to watch.

Holly

Forum List

Back