Well, I suppose Kanye West won't be on SNL soon

If you were Kanye West, would you ever do SNL again?

• God, what a partisan Cold Open.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
They just seriously went out of bounds on him because he met with Trump this week. That was seriously ridiculous. They went Looney Tooney with it.

They portrayed him and Trump really, really poorly.

SNL: You mad, bro?

Don't expect any "Golddigger" performances on SNL anytime soon.

Last edited:
Do2ItVKVAAAOIxc.jpg

• Banned
As usual I missed SNL but I can imagine how demeaning they were. At this point they need to push the narrative that Kanye is a sellout and has mental issues so I'm guessing that was the gist of their hit piece.

That's exactly what they did, to a disgusting extreme, to the point where it wasn't funny.

I thought the point was to be funny.

As usual I missed SNL but I can imagine how demeaning they were. At this point they need to push the narrative that Kanye is a sellout and has mental issues so I'm guessing that was the gist of their hit piece.

That's exactly what they did, to a disgusting extreme, to the point where it wasn't funny.

They have been in decline for many years, but when Donald Trump won they completely lost it. They are just another hit squad for the Democrats hiding behind the thin veil of "comedy".

They have been in decline for many years, but when Donald Trump won they completely lost it. They are just another hit squad for the Democrats hiding behind the thin veil of "comedy".

Not necessarily, but tonight's show..the "Seth Myers" show, is the worst one I've ever seen. Everything is bash Trump, Melania, Kanye. No humor.

I remember when the show was funny as shit, and no politics were involved. :eek:

Keenan Thompson is the best on there now, haven't seen him yet, and so disgusted, I'm not burning the wattage my TV consumes for that garbage. Total crap.

They just seriously went out of bounds on him because he met with Trump this week. That was seriously ridiculous. They went Looney Tooney with it.

Boohoo.

No because he didn't talk the issues and was blabbering. He was sucking on Trump toes while the Potus is allowing states to suppress the black vote. He was actually a disgrace.

No because he didn't talk the issues and was blabbering. He was sucking on Trump toes while the Potus is allowing states to suppress the black vote. He was actually a disgrace.
You are pissing off black people and young people with this shit.

I quit watching SNL a long time ago, every once in awhile they have a funny bit and I’ll youtube it however it has long ago quit being the icon it was.

Forum List

Back