AARP backs healthcare bill

Fuck you, asshole.

Every other industrialized country in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

If Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the United Kingdom can do it....

So can we.

the Chris Hannity Mantra....

Fuck you, asshole.

Every other industrialized country in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

If Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cuba, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Ukraine and the United Kingdom can do it....

So can we.

the Chris Hannity Mantra....

I love it!

You have no answer for the facts, so you resort to personal attacks.

The entire world is wrong except for the Republicans and FoxNews!

What's the population of England, shitferbrains?

Fuck you, asshole.

So can we.

You continue to regurgitate the same point. The fact that you have not responded to post #75 which was my reply to you on this same point shows you are clueless.
Chris does not answer any questions.....only repeats the Chris Hannity Mantra......
.......if i had a dollar for every time this gonad has said this.....

Cover everyone with Medicare, and the size and overall health of their client base goes up along with their revenue income from premiums. It's not rocket science, people...

i asked the 3 doctors me and my wife see what they think about this.....all 3 deal with Medicare....all 3 say the management side of medicare is a nightmare to deal with...all 3.... all 3 feel everyone should be able to see a doctor....but if its Medicare that is going to be the public option....they all feel....we may be in trouble.....everyone should poll their doctors....see what other real world doctors are saying instead of the big associations many who are out of touch and in it for perks.....post it here and lets see what the "real" docs are saying about this....

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More than half of U.S. doctors now favor switching to a national health care plan and fewer than a third oppose the idea, according to a survey published on Monday.
The survey suggests that opinions have changed substantially since the last survey in 2002 and as the country debates serious changes to the health care system.

Of more than 2,000 doctors surveyed, 59 percent said they support legislation to establish a national health insurance program, while 32 percent said they opposed it, researchers reported in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine.

Doctors support universal health care: survey | Health | Reuters

Last edited:
how come Chris VERY...VERY... seldom will answer questions asked of him?.....is he.....

1....clueless
2.....clueless
3.....clueless.....or
4.....clueless

Cover everyone with Medicare, and the size and overall health of their client base goes up along with their revenue income from premiums. It's not rocket science, people...

i asked the 3 doctors me and my wife see what they think about this.....all 3 deal with Medicare....all 3 say the management side of medicare is a nightmare to deal with...all 3.... all 3 feel everyone should be able to see a doctor....but if its Medicare that is going to be the public option....they all feel....we may be in trouble.....everyone should poll their doctors....see what other real world doctors are saying instead of the big associations many who are out of touch and in it for perks.....post it here and lets see what the "real" docs are saying about this....

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More than half of U.S. doctors now favor switching to a national health care plan and fewer than a third oppose the idea, according to a survey published on Monday.
The survey suggests that opinions have changed substantially since the last survey in 2002 and as the country debates serious changes to the health care system.

Of more than 2,000 doctors surveyed, 59 percent said they support legislation to establish a national health insurance program, while 32 percent said they opposed it, researchers reported in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine.

What "facts" do you offer? So far just opinions and spun data, maybe a few very bad false connections ... like that having the government pay and control everything magically causes us to pay less. :lol: Keep us laughing.

how come Chris VERY...VERY... seldom will answer questions asked of him?.....is he.....

1....clueless
2.....clueless
3.....clueless.....or
4.....clueless

American doctors favor national health insurance, the AARP favors national health insurance, the entire industrialized world favors national health insurance.

Who is the clueless one here?

thanks for giving us an example of my multiple choice post Chris.....

1....clueless
2.....clueless
3.....clueless.....or
4.....clueless

American doctors favor national health insurance, the AARP favors national health insurance, the entire industrialized world favors national health insurance.

So ... you support giving all the money to AARP now ... good to see you like helping the rich get richer.

What "facts" do you offer? So far just opinions and spun data, maybe a few very bad false connections ... like that having the government pay and control everything magically causes us to pay less. :lol: Keep us laughing.

What a stupid assumption.

Having a public option does not mean the "government pays and controls everything."

I outlined twice how the rest of the world keeps healthcare costs down. Here it is again...

Other countries control costs by making medical schools cheaper to attend, reducing the cost of drugs, eliminating useless procedures and tests, using electronic records, streamlining admins, limiting malpractice, paying doctors less, and covering everyone, so the most expensive medical care there is, the emergency room, is used less often.

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare because they do these things.

So there it is in a nutshell, my friends. This is how the rest of the world does healthcare better and cheaper than we do.

1....clueless
2.....clueless
3.....clueless.....or
4.....clueless

thanks for proving it again Chris.....

Having a public option does not mean the "government pays and controls everything."

I outlined twice how the rest of the world keeps healthcare costs down. Here it is again...

Other countries control costs by making medical schools cheaper to attend, reducing the cost of drugs, eliminating useless procedures and tests, using electronic records, streamlining admins, limiting malpractice, paying doctors less, and covering everyone, so the most expensive medical care there is, the emergency room, is used less often.

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare because they do these things.

So there it is in a nutshell, my friends. This is how the rest of the world does healthcare better and cheaper than we do.

:doubt: You didn't read the bill did you?

So ... now instead of making the students pay for their college, you want the rest of us to pay for it ... yeah, that'll lower costs to ... :lol: You can't make this shit up!

So ... now instead of making the students pay for their college, you want the rest of us to pay for it ... yeah, that'll lower costs to ... :lol: You can't make this shit up!

No, you can't make this shit up.

The rest of the world uses these methods outlined to reduce healthcare costs, and it works.

The rest of the world uses these methods outlined to reduce healthcare costs, and it works.

How about using a relevant example, like a country who has as many regulation committees, licensing fees, processing fees, testing fees, and government enforced fees as our country being able to keep their costs down ... or at least a country with at least half those costs.

How about using a relevant example, like a country who has as many regulation committees, licensing fees, processing fees, testing fees, and government enforced fees as our country being able to keep their costs down ... or at least a country with at least half those costs.

Oh, please, not that again.

Just go back to watching your Glenn Beck reruns.

and you're re-reading the communist manifesto.

why not, YOU do

Damn, I knew there was something I keep forgetting to watch online ...

Hint: I haven't watched one of his shows yet. I am just posting logic, something you are incapable of using.

So ... show exactly how having the government run and pay for health insurance will decrease the cost ... directly, none of this false connection bullshit anymore, nut up or shut up.

Damn, I knew there was something I keep forgetting to watch online ...

Hint: I haven't watched one of his shows yet. I am just posting logic, something you are incapable of using.

So ... show exactly how having the government run and pay for health insurance will decrease the cost ... directly, none of this false connection bullshit anymore, nut up or shut up.

Sorry, I already answered that question.

Three times.

Forum List

Back