Aaron Rodgers has gone nuts

Ok. And I'm saying a guy like Adams who is in the prime of his career and Im sure considers himself one of the best if not THE BEST WR in the league likely doesn't want to take the chance of his team missing on that pick. I think that mostly because he's said that.
Adams just turned 31. That is not the prime age for a WR.

In the end, it’ll be the Packers organization deciding what happens as far as a trade/release/whatever the decision is. It may be best for both sides to find a trade and just get the distractions over with quickly and move on. Though I would think the Packers May only send Rodgers to the AFC. The Raiders and Jets need a QB, but do you want Rodgers around a young Jets team and the New York media?

Carr was the fall guy in Las Vegas but the Raiders defense was terrible.
True, but the coaches and GM decided he was not worth the money they'd spend on him. They draft a QB they have him for cheap for his first 4 years, and can finally get a defense with draft picks or trades.

In the end, it’ll be the Packers organization deciding what happens as far as a trade/release/whatever the decision is. It may be best for both sides to find a trade and just get the distractions over with quickly and move on. Though I would think the Packers May only send Rodgers to the AFC. The Raiders and Jets need a QB, but do you want Rodgers around a young Jets team and the New York media?
Jets are a young team, a veteran like Rodgers is exactly what they need, plus they just hired the former Broncos coach, who is friendly with Rodgers from their days in GB.

Adams just turned 31. That is not the prime age for a WR.
Its certainly at the end but he's still one of the best WR's in the league. He was top 3 with the QB the Raiders just cut.... Do you think he wants to start over with a rookie QB at this point in his career?

Jets are a young team, a veteran like Rodgers is exactly what they need, plus they just hired the former Broncos coach, who is friendly with Rodgers from their days in GB.
Normally I would agree with you but Rodgers doesnt seem to want to put in the work during the offseason it takes to make things work with a young WR corps. It's why the Packer struggled so much last year early.

Its certainly at the end but he's still one of the best WR's in the league. He was top 3 with the QB the Raiders just cut.... Do you think he wants to start over with a rookie QB at this point in his career?
He may need to start over with a rookie QB.

Seems pretty drama queenish to me.
I’m not saying he has no dramatics, maybe I should have acknowledged that a bit more in my initial post on this thread.

However, I’ll repeat my claim.. he’s no Brett Favre in the drama category.

GB should have moved on after last season. They would have gotten max market value.
It’s been an ugly marriage the past few years that’s for sure. I agree with you

I’m not saying he has no dramatics, maybe I should have acknowledged that a bit more in my initial post on this thread.

I agree.

That's not why Adams went to LV.

"Adams’ agents told NFL Network on Thursday the Packers had offered the star receiver a more lucrative deal. Instead, he’ll now fulfill his dream of playing with quarterback Derek Carr, whom he caught passes from during their college days at Fresno State, on the Raiders."
Correct. Their long time friendship and desire to play together again was a significant factor in Adams going to Las Vegas.

He may need to start over with a rookie QB.
And he likely wont be happy about it. He'll be saying to himself I could have stayed in GB or more money or gone to a contender instead of playing with some rookie who we wont know if they are any good until Im 33-34.

And he likely wont be happy about it. He'll be saying to himself I could have stayed in GB or more money or gone to a contender instead of playing with some rookie who we wont know if they are any good until Im 33-34.
Adams only has himself to blame.

Was Farve drama in GB before he left? I honestly dont remember. I remember his Im retiring , just kidding Im retiring just kidding shit.
It’s been an ugly marriage the past few years that’s for sure. I agree with you

The top two are 5'11" tall, which worries teams. Indy has to pick one of the top two, and Carolina will pick Levis at #7, if he is still there. Houston and Indy get their choice of QB.
Raiders have pick # 7 try that mock draft again

Forum List

Back