Aaron Rodgers has gone nuts

Who the fuck is Aaron Rodgers, and what shit am I supposed to give about anything to do with him?

OK, now I've read the article, and I still don't know who or what he's supposed to be, or what the article is trying to say.

I dare say that whomever he is, it not he that has laid down the melancholy burden of sanity, but Mike Florio, the author of the article linked in the OP, who has done so. And Mierda de Toro as well, as indicated by his belief that there was anything to do with this article was worth starting a thread about it. Perhaps Mierda de Toro is on the same combination of mind-destroying drugs that Mr. Florio was using when he wrote that article.

Nuts.jpg

He should totally go to the Raiders. They've sucked pretty much since Marcus Allen left.
They lost a Super Bowl to Gruden after they traded him for a Fortune and 3 First Rounders In 2002 and they made the Playoffs Just A season ago and a few years back when Carr suffered a late season leg Fracture that sank them in in the post season

so people are calling him crazy for doing something thats been done in many ways and in many cultures for thousands of yrs??[/

thats what sounds crazy,,
They lost a Super Bowl to Gruden after they traded him for a Fortune and 3 First Rounders In 2002 and they made the Playoffs Just A season ago and a few years back when Carr suffered a late season leg Fracture that sank them in in the post season
C'mon, I'm trying to be a jackass. I can't be distracted with "facts".

Forum List

Back