Aaron Hernandez dead!

He's one of my top ten I'd like to see hang themselves in their prison cell.

I was surprised that someone who comes across as so arrogant would off himself. Did he finally realize how stupid he is?

I hope an autopsy is ordered. Keep this in mind:

Jr. Seau died by suicide with a gunshot wound to the chest in 2012 at the age of 43. Later studies by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that Seau suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a type of chronic brain damage that has also been found in other deceased former NFL players.

I'm sure there will be an autopsy. I think it's probably standard procedure when a prisoner dies in jail.

:piss2:

aaron-hernandez-YES-MORE-WEED.jpg

I was surprised that someone who comes across as so arrogant would off himself. Did he finally realize how stupid he is?

Jr. Seau died by suicide with a gunshot wound to the chest in 2012 at the age of 43. Later studies by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that Seau suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a type of chronic brain damage that has also been found in other deceased former NFL players.

I'm sure there will be an autopsy. I think it's probably standard procedure when a prisoner dies in jail.

True, but given the issue in my post - chronic traumatic encephalopathy - I hope that is investigated and the autopsy thorough.

i dont see the other inmates killing a sports hero....perhaps he hoped he would be found guilty of the other two murders and draw a death sentence...the hell of the human brain and the human 'heart' being at odds with one another....all speculation cause that is all we can do...

he hung himself?

vs.

he hanged himself?
BTW, the Morels have been huge this year.

Junior played too many games. While he was with the Chargers he was in on just about every tackle. He was always all over the field.

He played too long and the fact is, he missed the game too much once he retired. Everyone who is as good as he was feels depression when their career is over. I'm sure Peyton Manning feels that way. Eventually that goes away. For some it doesn't.

Here we go. The excuses from the left. In other words white people's fault.

Huh, Staubach and Steve Young both retired due to concussions. Neither drool when they smile or bark at the moon.

Then again neither have been really known to have done other DRUGS or suffered from depression.

Trust me folks. This piece of shit here is bringing up the concussion shit because he is a brown guy.

i dont see the other inmates killing a sports hero....perhaps he hoped he would be found guilty of the other two murders and draw a death sentence...the hell of the human brain and the human 'heart' being at odds with one another....all speculation cause that is all we can do...
He had a bad attitude towards other inmates, and had been is several fights since entering prison. I wouldn't be surprised if they snuffed him.

Either way, Hernandez saved the taxpayers millions of dollars by not having to warehouse his sorry ass for the next 50 years. ..... :cool:

Aaron Hernandez kills himself in prison - The Boston Globe

He was reportedly found hanging from a bed sheet in his cell. This sounds very suspicious. Why would someone who was that suicidal go through an entire murder trial and then commit suicide after being found not guilty?
Good for him, now the US taxpayer gets another break and not pay for a lifetime for this shit to live in prison. If we could only get the rest of those heinous criminals to do the same. The world would be a better place.

hanging-shiraz-2014-sept-18-1.jpg

Forum List

Back