Aaorta

bobo i delivered mail to a guy who was in his 50's who ran a few miles a day,and the guy looked like he was in shape....he started feeling dizzy off and on....he had a blockage....luckily they caught it before he had a stroke....

You probably have a chunk of bacon lodged in there.

That wasn't funny, Todd. This is serious. Not everything in life is a joke.

Yeah, it was funny.
I'm not sensitive so you won't bother me but I can't imagine seeing a topic like this and coming in to be a dick. We aren't talking about trump hillary or gay marriage here.

See why trump is a bad influence on people? First trump disrespects McCain now his followers are making fun of people who are sick. Lol

bobo i delivered mail to a guy who was in his 50's who ran a few miles a day,and the guy looked like he was in shape....he started feeling dizzy off and on....he had a blockage....luckily they caught it before he had a stroke....
He gets dizzy and passes out or collapses. I thought cause he's not sleeping.

the doctors im sure will figure it out....

Another thing about Oolong Tea - it is an excellent appetite suppressant and all natural - when I am fasting I drink it and it works very well.

So are cigarettes. :)
Not for me although it may be the weed giving me the munchies.
You need to quit that stuff. As long as you smoke pot you are putting up an iron wall between you and the LORD. It's very much an obstacle to encountering the LORD, Sealy.

He's not getting enough oxygen. There is cut off to his blood flow somewhere if this is happening. Otherwise he would not be getting dizzy and passing out. That is most likely why they want to test his aorta.

You probably have a chunk of bacon lodged in there.

That wasn't funny, Todd. This is serious. Not everything in life is a joke.

Yeah, it was funny.
I'm not sensitive so you won't bother me but I can't imagine seeing a topic like this and coming in to be a dick. We aren't talking about trump hillary or gay marriage here.

See why trump is a bad influence on people? First trump disrespects McCain now his followers are making fun of people who are sick. Lol

the bible says this:

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

sealybobo Okay, Sealy, let's get down to business. I need you to print this off or write it down. My favorite doctor for nutrition is Dr. Braverman. He is the one who knows all about teas and the nutrients in spices and his specialty is going to be a great help to your father.

here is this link first:

Neurotransmitters Dr Eric Braverman Edge Effect Brain

What symptom do you experience in your day...less energy, pain-Brain Energy Formula, less memory-Brain Memory Formula,anxiety-Brain Calm Formula, insomnia, depression-Brain Mood Formula. Take the Dr. Braverman's Brain Quiz below to discover which lobe is deficient. Then purchase the brain formula for that specific lobe.

Dr. Eric Braverman, the author of the "The Edge Effect," has answers for you about neurotransmitters, antidepressants, neurotransmitters, depression, and neurotransmitters and serotonin.

Dr. Eric Braverman graduated Summa Cum Laude from Brandeis University and graduated with honor's from NYU Medical School. He is one of the foremost experts in Integrative Medicine, and recognizes the brain’s global impact on illness and health. He has published over 100 research papers and abstracts, and is the author of seven books on vitamins, supplements and alternative medicine. In addition to maintaining a private medical practice, Dr. Braverman is Director of the PATH Foundation, a nonprofit research organization established to collect and analyze information concerning the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of all aspects of brain biochemical disorders.
Please take the Dr. Eric Braverman Brain Deficiency Quiz below. Here you can learn which brain lobe is deficient and then purchase the brain formula for that deficiency. So extremely important!

Click here for most recent article "Treat Your Brain Well"

Now this is for your precious mother too - look at this diet - and who it helps!

Neurotransmitter

(Brain Chemical)

Deficiency

Conditions

Natural Treatment

Approaches

Dopamine

Fatigue

Joint pain

Carb craving

Poor Concentration

Poor Libido

Addiction

Facial tremors

Hypertension

Kidney issues

Thyroid Disorders

Parkinson’s

Diet: high-protein: meat, poultry, cottage cheese, wheat germ; eggs; yogurt; walnuts.
Supplements:Phenylalanine; tyrosine; methionine; rhodiola; pyroxidine; B complex; DHEA; phosphatidylserine; Ginkgo biloba; green tea extract.
Brain Energy click to order

Exercise: Aerobic and anaerobic (daily if possible)

Acetylcholine

Arthritis

Fat craving

Memory loss

Eye disorders

Dry mouth

Dry cough

Speech problems

Sexual dysfunction

Osteoporosis

Multiple Sclerosis

Alzheimer’s

Diet: choline-rich: almonds; artichokes; lean beef; broccoli; Brussels sprouts; cabbage; fish; pine nuts; tomato paste; wheat bran; toasted wheat germ.
Supplements:phospatidylcholine powder; choline powder; huperzine A; phosphatidylserine; dopa bean; Ginkgo biloba; piracetam; omega-3 fish oil; pregnenolone. Brain Memory
click to order

Exercise: aerobics (30 min per day)

GABA

Allergies

Carb craving

Cold/clammy hands

Sweating

Headaches

Tinnitus

Action tremors

Backache

Dizziness

Blurred vision

Flushing

Stomach/G.I. issues

Insomnia

Chronic pain

Chest pain

Heart issues

Seizures

Stroke

Diet: complex carbohydrates: Brown rice; broccoli; lentils; almonds; bananas; whole grain oats; oranges; spinach; walnuts; whole grain wheat..

Supplements: Inositol powder; thiamine; tryptophan; passionflower; melatonin; magnesium; homotaurine; glutamic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine; valerian root.
Brain Calm click to order

Exercise: aerobics, especially Pilates

Serotonin

Abnormal smell

Salt craving

Restlessness

Confusion

Allergies

Arthritis

Backache

Blurred vision

Flushing or pallor

Shortness of breath

Hypertension

Insomnia

Nausea

Muscle tension

Tinnitus

Yawning

Weight gain

Palpitations

PMS

Tachycardia

Hallucinations

Diet: tryptophan-rich: turkey; chicken; sausage; avocados; cheese; cottage cheese; ricotta; eggs; granola; oat flakes; luncheon meats; wheat germ; whole milk; yogurt.

Supplements: tryptophan; calcium; fish oil; 5-HTP; magnesium; melatonin; passionflower; pyridoxine; SAM-e; St. John’s Wort; zinc.
Brain Mood click to order

Exercise: aerobics and/or anaerobic

The diet is listed under each symptom as you can see so print that off or you can print it off from the link I gave you above and the chart will be sideways instead of vertical. Now I am going to post his video for you. Hold on.

Keep in mind that supplements are supplements - go online and shop around and find yourself the best deal on prices. Do not buy the first thing that comes along - do your research and look at everyone's prices before you buy. As for the tea I will get you the brands I think are the best ones for the money and you can order them wherever you can find them online. There are many, many online stores for such needs or you can go to your local healthfood store and compare prices! You may find a better deal at your local stores! Ask for coupons!

Last edited:
This is very important for you to listen to, Sealy. Listen to this. This is talking about reversal of dementia, memory problems even in the late stages partial reversal has been accomplished! This very, very good news! Listen to what he says.

This is a link to many of his videos, Sealy. He is (in my opinion) the best doctor, most informative, done the most research on what spices, nutrients, vitamins make the heart healthy, the brain healthy, and his study has proved to be correct in that they are seeing signs of complete reversal of memory loss in early cases of dementia and partial reversal in late cases of dementia (memory loss) he is the best doctor I can think of that would give the best recommendations (for your parents) of which spices to be used, which foods, what nutrients and vitamins they need to be at their best health!

ericbravermanmedicine - YouTube

Another thing about Oolong Tea - it is an excellent appetite suppressant and all natural - when I am fasting I drink it and it works very well.

So are cigarettes. :)
Not for me although it may be the weed giving me the munchies.
You need to quit that stuff. As long as you smoke pot you are putting up an iron wall between you and the LORD. It's very much an obstacle to encountering the LORD, Sealy.
here bobo take a hit.....

Forum List

Back