Aaaand more lost emails. IRS makes even more claims of lost emails

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The House’s top investigator expressed his growing frustration with the IRS’s level of cooperation in the probe of its tea party targeting scandal, labeling Friday’s revelation of more lost emails as part of a “pattern” that “must stop.”

Darrell Issa, chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman, called for Attorney General Eric Holder to appoint a special prosecutor to address the perceived targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status in the wake of the IRS admission Friday that records for five additional employees under congressional investigation have disappeared, after claiming the same about emails from former IRS official Lois Lerner earlier this year.

SEE ALSO: IRS says it has lost emails from 5 more employees

Issa responds to new round of lost IRS emails This pattern must stop - Washington Times

Yes, folks. In between the war on women narrative that the media has been pressing, now that they have spent 3 weeks on evil white cops persecuting poor innocent black unarmed men, and after they spent over a month edifying the hispanic vote with the mass organized illegal bused immigrant children from South America, more computer crashes.

Either the moronic liberals base are willfully ignorant, or so fucking stupid that they cannot see how they are mere puppets pushing the narratives that have worked for democrats for 50 years, or they know full well what they are doing cause they are piece of shit traitors and hate America. Personally I think they are all of those. Especially the academic know it alls, who think they just know it all, but a truly dumb as all fuck.

If the I.R.S. ever audits me I'm going to make dam sure to remind them how easy it is lose e-mails and how impossible it is to recover them.
Good luck with that. In their case, what is good for the goose is 'not' good for the gander.

Not a smidgen of corruption...
He should have included the word 'one' in his qualification. At least then he could have been considered partially right by the left press. As it sits now, what is it, like 20-25 smidgeons of corrupted hard drives?

If the I.R.S. ever audits me I'm going to make dam sure to remind them how easy it is lose e-mails and how impossible it is to recover them.
Just don't file and when they bitch, tell them you e-filed and are due a huge refund.

Ever notice how the liberals on this board have no clue what you are talking about?

"File for taxes?"

If you are ever on their radar (due to political leanings?), be certain not to sign your return with black ink. They will toss it and say they never got it. Then they notify you over a year later they never got your return, and proceed to try to claim interest for that time period, even though the check was cashed.

Forum List

Back