NEW EMAILS: IRS Obtained Donor Lists For ‘Secret Research Project’

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Yet another shoe drops on the IRS Scandal that is being totally ignored by ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN as well as most of the print media.

Anyone that has a shred of honesty in their body knows, even if they won't admit it publically, that if the political parties had been reversed, all hell would have broken lose in the media. Instead, by barely covering it all, the media is doing their best in minimizing the whole thing...

Joseph Urban [IRS Technical Advisor, Tax Exempt and Government Entities] had actually started a secret research project on whether we could, consistent with 6104, argue that [REDACTED],” Fish wrote.
“Joe was quite agitated yesterday when I told him what we were doing. (He was involved when the initial question was raised, but we didn’t continue reading him in),” Fish continued. “At one point he started saying that this was a decision for Steve Miller–I told him we were already doing it, and that I didn’t know whether Lois had already talked to Nikole [Flax, former IRS Chief of Staff to IRS Commissioner Steve Miller] about this. Would not be surprised if he already started working on Lois.”

“Thanks for the heads up,” Paz replied. “The decision was made by Steve, based on advice from P and A. [Procedure and Administration].”

Lois Lerner and Nikole Flax, who were both part of the “secret research project,” both suffered computer crashes that allegedly wiped out their emails, according to the IRS.

So let's see if we have this right...

Every person involved in this has had their computer crash and their emails are unrecoverable. Lerner also had turned in her blackberry, after the investigation started, and it was wiped clean and is not available.

Every harddrive these people used has been destroyed.

The IRS could recover the Emails, but it would be too "onerous" a task, therefore they shouldn't be required to.

And people who worked for Lerner, such as her assistant, can't be found to be brought to D.C. to testify before the Congress.

Yet, Obama and the lefts claims that there is not a "Smidgeon" of evidence that any corruption exists here.

I saw that a couple of days ago. The emails are very onerous. How anyone could not see what was happening here, is beyond me. It was obvious they were getting worried as dangerous was used more than once to describe the investigation they knew was happening.

Oh, and wasn't it for every 10 donors, 5 were audited in one group?

June 28, 2012 8:57 AM — Paz to Lerner: “Now TIGTA wants to talk to me. I am guessing they read this morning’s paper. [Apparent reference to Wall Street Journal article concerning IRS scrutiny of Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS tax exempt status]Will keep you posted.”
June 28, 2012 9:13 AM — Lerner to Paz: “Not alone. Wait til I am there.”
June 28, 2012 09:17 AM — Paz to Lerner: “Sorry. Too late. He already called me. It was not about WSJ. Just him trying to get better understanding of the scope of the [House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave] Camp [R-MI] request.”
June 28, 2012 8:22 AM — Lerner to Paz: “Just as dangerous. I’ll talk to you soon. Be there in half hour.”

Forum List

Back